Second Test and Confront

Finally Together

Chapter 6: Second Test and Confront

Everyone smiled and then Jan Di spoke, “Okay, my turn for the next test.”

Yi Jeong was afraid, and Ga Eul was worried so were Woo Bin and Ji Hoo.

Jan Di then told them, “Don’t worry. If Yi Jeong pass my test, he has my blessing to be with Ga Eul."

Jan Di told them, “My test is that we go to the Shinhwa hotel’s bar.”

Yi Jeong, Ga Eul, Ji Hoo and Woo Bin were surprise that Jan Di suggested that they go to Shinhwa hotel or bar, but Jan Di had a plan to see if Yi Jeong really loved Ga Eul and was willing to give up his Casanova way for her.

They went to the Shinhwa hotel and walked to the bar. As Jan Di about to tell Yi Jeong what his test was they saw Jun Pyo walking into the bar with another woman on his arm.

Jan Di was shocked, and Ga Eul couldn’t believe her eyes. Ji Hoo, Yi Jeong, and Woo Bin were also surprise that Jun Pyo was with another woman.

Jun Pyo and Krystal walked to the bar and they order champagne. The bartender gave them their champagne.

Jan Di walked up to Jun Pyo, and the others follow her. When she got to them Jun Pyo saw Jan Di and was shocked to see her at the bar. He wondered what could have possible brought her there?

Then he saw the F3 and Ga Eul and thought that they must be having lunch.

Then Jan Di asked, “Jun Pyo, can you tell me what are you doing with another woman?”

Jun Pyo laugh and told her, “What do you think I am doing, it calls having fun.”

Krystal was feeling uncomfortable. She didn’t know that Jun Pyo had a girlfriend already and she never asked him, and he never told her.

Then Jun Pyo turned to Yi Jeong and Woo Bin told them, “Now, I see why you guys love to go to clubs and be with women every night. They give you so much pleasure.”

Yes, Yi Jeong and Woo Bin went to clubs and were with women, but they knew that if they had girlfriend they would never do that to them.

Then Yi Jeong told Jun Pyo, “This is different from what we do. We don’t go hurting our woman by cheating on them.”

Jun Pyo laughed even more. “Come on Yi Jeong, we all know that you’re not a one women person and every time after you and your plaything do it, you leave them.”

Jun Pyo then saw Ga Eul and told her, “Ga Eul, you really think that Yi Jeong will stay with you? Please you are not his type, and beside he will leave you as soon as he done playing with you.”

Ga Eul couldn’t believe what she heard coming out of Jun Pyo’s mouth. She knew that he said things without thinking but to hurt her and Yi Jeong was uncalled for.

Yi Jeong couldn’t take it anymore, and he punched Jun Pyo in the face like he did in Macau and told him, “Jun Pyo, I will not let you talk to Ga Eul like that, and I’m not playing with Ga Eul!  Besides, Ga Eul is the type of woman that I love.”

Then Jun Pyo felt from his chair and wiped off the blood on his lips. Smirking, he got up and walked to Krystal and kissed her. It was a rough one and not sweet at all.

Krystal then pushed Jun Pyo off her, but Jun Pyo grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him and told her, “You will stay by my side.”

Ji Hoo couldn’t take it anymore and demanded of Jun Pyo, “What are you doing Jun Pyo. Why are you hurting Jan Di so much and cheating on her?”

Jun Pyo keep laughing and told them “Please, Jan Di was just a playing thing for me, and she fall for my charms that I would love her.”

Ji Hoo wanted to punch Jun Pyo, but Jan Di yelled “Jun Pyo!!!!!!”

Jun Pyo got up, and then Jan Di got in her stance and then she gave Jun Pyo her famous spin kick.

Jan Di walks up to him and take off her star moon necklace. She threw it at him and said, “We’re over now, and I never want to see you again Jun Pyo!”

Jan Di then stormed out the bar, and Ji Hoo followed her to make sure she was alright.

Ga Eul walked up to Jun Pyo and wanted to give him piece of her mind, but Yi Jeong stopped her, telling her that he was not worth it. Then he took her out of the bar, leaving Jun Pyo, Woo Bin and Krystal.

Woo Bin then went up to Jun Pyo and told him, “Jun Pyo, today you crossed a line that I never thought that you would.” “You not only hurt Jan Di by cheating on her, but you got caught.”

He continued, “And you have no right to tell Ga Eul that she is Yi Jeong’s playing thing because Ga Eul is not one of them; she is the girl that Yi Jeong really loves.”

“Lastly, we never did anything like what you did today. Yes, we go to clubs and bars and have fun, but we never hurt the women we love.”

Woo Bin walked out of the bar, angry, ashamed, and in disbelief that his friend could do something like that.