Letting Go

Finally Together

Chapter 1 : Letting Go

Ga Eul finally decided that it time to let Yi Jeong go and let him be with his first love, Cha Eun Jae, who happen to be her pottery teacher.

Ga Eul called Jan Di and Jan Di answered “Yoboseyo, Ga Eul, why are you calling me?”

Ga Eul smiled and told her, “Jan Di, I can’t call you.”

Jan Di told her “It’s not that, but why are you calling me?”

Ga Eul told her “Jan Di, do you have Ji Hoo sunbae’s phone number. I need to ask him something.”

Jan Di was surprise that Ga Eul would call her to ask for Ji Hoo’s phone number and feel a bit jealous that her best friend was asking for her firefighter’s phone number.

Then Jan Di ask her “Ga Eul, why do you need Ji Hoo sunbae phone number?” “You can tell what you want to talk to him about and I can ask him.”

Ga Eul knew that Jan Di was not fond of Yi Jeong and thought that Yi Jeong was not a good guy for her.

Ga Eul then told Jan Di, “I want to ask him something private, and don’t worry, I am not going to steal Ji Hoo sunbae from you.”

Then Jan Di told Ga Eul “Yah, why would you say that?! And I just want to know why you want to talk to Ji Hoo sunbae.”

Ga Eul then though about Ji Hoo’s family owning the foundation and then told her, “Jan Di, since Ji Hoo knows about the foundation, I want to ask him about it.”

Jan Di finally gave in and gave Ga Eul Ji Hoo’s phone number knowing that Ga Eul would never tell her and she could convince Ji Hoo to tell her what Ga Eul talk to him about later, anyway.

Ga Eul and Jan Di hang up and then Ga Eul call Ji Hoo. When Ji Hoo saw an unfamiliar number, he answer it.

Ga Eul talked first, “Yoboseyo, Ji Hoo sunbae, this is Ga Eul and I want to talk ask you something.”

Ji Hoo was surprise that Ga Eul would call him and maybe he knew have something to do with Yi Jeong, since he didn’t hear bells ringing for Jan Di to be in trouble.

Then Ji Hoo answered her, “Yes Ga Eul, what did you want to ask.”

Ga Eul took a deep breath and then told Ji Hoo. “Ji Hoo sunbae, can you give me Yi Jeong’s sunbae phone number.”

Ji Hoo was correct; it had to do with Yi Jeong. He assumed  that Yi Jeong did something silly or stupid to Ga Eul for her to call him.

Ji Hoo knew that Yi Jeong had a thing for Ga Eul and he knew that Woo Bin also know it, but Yi Jeong insisted that there nothing between them.

Ji Hoo also knew that Jan Di didn’t like Yi Jeong hanging with Ga Eul and thought that Yi Jeong would use Ga Eul because of his Casanova ways.

But Ji Hoo know that Ga Eul had broken though Yi Jeong’s cold mask that he wore in front of everyone due to his family problems.

Ji Hoo gave Ga Eul Yi Jeong’s phone number and Ga Eul told Ji Hoo not to tell Jan Di about what she asked him because she know that Jan Di would ask him.

Ji Hoo reassure her, “Ga Eul, don’t worry. I’ll just tell Jan Di that you called about my family’s foundation.”

Then, Ga Eul and Ji Hoo hang up and Ga Eul smiled. “Jan Di, lucky to have Ji Hoo sunbae; he is so caring and thoughtful.”

Ga Eul decided to call Yi Jeong tomorrow and tell him to meet her at the Namsan stairs and that she will letting him go and wouldn’t look for him anymore.

Afterward, Ji Hoo then got a phone call from Jan Di. He knew right away that she was going to ask him what Ga Eul talk to him about.

Ji Hoo answered him phone “Yoboseyo, Jan Di. Yes, Ga Eul called me, and we talk about my family foundation. Nothing to worry about; now go to sleep.”