Shocked

Finally Together

Disclaimer: I do not own Boys Over Flowers or the characters. 

I know that you be confused in this chapter with Ko Mi-Young and Yeon Hye-Jin but don't worry, the truth will come out and it will explain what this two have in common.


Chapter 20 Shocked

So Mansion

Mi-Young was in her office in the mansion looking at some files when the door open and she look up and see Harabeoji So and Hyun Sub walk in.

Mi-Young was confused to why Harabeoji So is in her office with Hyun Sub. From what her people told her was that Harabeoji and Halmoni So’s plane crash and they didn’t survive.

Hyun Sub smirk as he sees Mi-Young confused face and then told her, “I can answer why my appa is still alive and with me right now. I asks Yoon Seok-Young and Ji Hoo to help me because I knew your plan of getting rid of my parents and having Yi Jeong believe you that they abandon him.”

Harabeoji So then told her, “Hye-Jin, we already know that you not Ko Mi-Young. You kill Mi-Young after she give birth to Yi Jeong.”

“Young-Hee found out about your identity when Yi Jeong was a baby and crying. She pick him up from his crib and went looking for you and she found you in your study and you didn’t close the door and she over hear you call yourself Yeon Hye-Jin.”

Mi-Young just laugh after that they told her and then she told them, “Well, Yi Jeong going listening to me and marry whoever I choose for him, if he still wanted to be So heir. No one will believe you that I’m Yeon Hye-Jin because I am Ko Mi-Young. You have no proof that I’m Hye-Jin either.

That girl that he with right now, she leaves him soon after I have talk with her and she will listen to what I have to say if she wants to see her family again.”

Harabeoji So told her, “Yi Jeong will not inherit anything, if he agrees to any arrange marriage.”

Mi-Young was shocked and then Hyun Sub told her, “Omma, never like arrange marriage and will never had Yi Jeong agree to one. Omma, is the one that have both me and Mi-Young sign agreement before we got marry and Mi-Young was happy to sign it. I guess that you never know that.”

Harabeoji So and Hyun Sub got up from their seat and Hyun Sub told her “Tonight, we have announcement and we like you to come to this banquet hall.”

Hyun Sub give her invitation and they left and Hye-Jin open the invitation and saw the banquet hall name, address, and time.

Hye-Jin than throw the invitation and yells, “If Hyun Sub and abeonim think that they can stop me from having Yi Jeong marry who I want, they wrong. Yi Jeong will marry a woman that I choose from him and all their money will go to me.”

Lee Kun-Woo, Hye Jin attorney walked into Mi-Young office and noticed that she was mad and walked to her and back hug her.

Hye-Jin then turn around and saw Kun-Woo and they kisses and then Hye-Jin lead Kun-Woo to the couch and she lay down and he lay on top of her and they started to make out.

Hye-Jin and Kun-Woo putting their clothes back on and Hye-Jin told him, “Kun-Woo, Hyun Sub come here with abeonim. I can’t believe that abeonim and eomeonim are still alive, when they told me that they die in the plane crash. Hyun Sub told me they not agreeing to any marriage arrangement that I have for Yi Jeong.”

Kun-Woo smiles and told her, “Don’t worry, Hye-Jin, Yi Jeong will have to, since I have a contract ready for him to sign. He will think that it about the museum but unknow to him is that it arrange marriage and if he doesn’t agree to it, he will lose all his right as So to you.”

Kun-Woo left and Hye-Jin smiling, not knowing that Hyun Sub had Woo Bin place small recorders all over the mansion, recording everything that she say and do in the mansion, since Hyun Sub do not trust her at all.