So Yi Jeong Wedding Announcement and Mrs. So Truth

Finally Together

Mi-Young walked into the ballroom and all the guys turns their head and watch her and she was loving the attention she was getting.

Waiter walked by with tray of champagne and she took one and drink it and walked up to businessman and they talk about the museum.

Then the ballroom door open and Hye-Jin turn to the door thinking that Yi Jeong would be there but to her disappointment it was just the F2; Ji Hoo with Jan Di linking arm together and Woo Bin.

Hyun Sub walked by Mi-Young and whisper in her ear, “Looking for Yi Jeong, well don’t worry you see him soon and he will have a special announcement.”

Hyun Sub walked away from Mi-Young which was fully mad because she knows that Yi Jeong is here with that common nothing girl.

Kun-Woo spot Hye-Jin and walked up to her and told her, “Party going great and now we just need you and Yi Jeong to go up to the stage and tell everyone about the marriage arrangement.”

Kun-Woo was also looking for Ga Eul and he wanted to find Ga Eul and give her the special drinks so that he can make her his tonight.

Harabeoji and Halmoni So walked up to the stage and crowd turn and Harabeoji spoke on the microphone and told everyone, “Thank you all for coming and we have a big announcement.”

Mi-Young saw her father-in-law and mother-in-law on stage and want to know what the big announcement was.

Harabeoji So told them, “Tonight is my grandson Yi Jeong wedding announcement since they are already married.

Let us introduce you all to our lovely granddaughter in law, Chu Ga Eul.”

Yi Jeong and Ga Eul come out from behind the stage holding hand and Mi-Young was fuming mad because she now losing So money.

Yi Jeong then walked to the microphone and told them “Thank you for coming to our wedding announcement and our wedding take place in one week from tonight.”

Mi-Young couldn’t control her anger anymore and walked up the stage screaming, “Yi Jeong is not to marry this girl who nothing and even part of social statics.

Yi Jeong is going to marry who I choice and he will listen to me since I’m his mother and if he doesn’t then he no long be part of the So family.”

Yi Jeong then told Mi-Young, “Well too bad because me and Ga Eul are already married and you not even my real mother.”

Mi-Young was shocked and so was the crowd and she wonder how he find out that she was not his real mother.

Yi Jeong told them, “Mi-Young, no Hye-Jin here kill my mother when I was a baby and then try to kill my Harabeoji and Halmoni because they found out the truth about her.”

Hye-Jin was stunted that Yi Jeong knew the truth and now everyone know her secret.

Hye-Jin try to deny it, and blame Ga Eul on it, “No! Yi Jeong lying and it Ga Eul telling him lies.”

Guests were in disbelieve and whispering about what they hear.

Harabeoji So then told the guests, “Hye-Jin, how low would you go. I can’t believe you blame someone else for your crimes.”

How would Ga Eul know if she wasn’t even born yet or even know anything about Yi Jeong mother.”

Then Attorney Oh Ye Jun walked from behind the curtain and walked to Harabeoji So and give him a file and remote control.

Hye-Jin was running out of opinion and Kun-Woo saw that Hye-Jin was panicking and then he nodded his head of one of the executives to cut in but before he could Byung Chul beat them to it.

“Mr. Wang, before you say anything, I think you should look at this contract that you have sign with Mi-Young or should I say Hye-Jin.”

Attorney Oh walked down the stage to Mr. Wang and give him the contract and he look at it and say it was the same contract that Mi-Young had him sign that he would get half of the So museum.

Mi-Young promise Mr. Wang that Yi Jeong would marry his daughter and that he would also have half control of the So Museum.

Mr. Wang notice something wrong with the contract and look at it more closed and realized that he will not get any money but instead lose all his money to So Mi-Young.

Mr. Wang was mad and then turn to Mi-Young and ask her, “Mrs. So, what the meaning of this?”

Hye-Jin was in full rage since Mr. Wang was never to know the truth about the contract he signs.

Byung Chul then told them, “Mr. Wang, my family will never go into business marriage. As far as I know your lovely daughter is marry someone already.”

Wang Si Woo never approve his daughter relationship and he always want his daughter to marry Yi Jeong so that he could be connect with the So family.

Wang Si Woo and Wang Ha Eun was in his study in their house.

Wang Ha Eun, Wang Si Woo daughter never like Yi Jeong and she didn’t like that Yi Jeong was a Casanova and always had women and girls around him.

Si Woo and Ha Eun had an argument and Ha Eun told Si Woo, “Appa, So Yi Jeong is a cold blood Casanova with a lot of women and girls around him.”

Si Woo told her, “Ha Eun, marry Yi Jeong is good for us. For Yi Jeong just tell him that you marry him whether he like or not and that you tell the medias all about his affairs.”

“Yi Jeong wouldn’t want to embarrass his family which that family already mess up with his own father dating girls same age as him.”

Ha Eun took a deep breath and ready to tell her father that she was dating someone already.

Ha Eun told her father, “Appa, I’m dating someone right now.”

Si Woo already knew his daughter was dating and he told her, “Ha Eun, I know who you are dating, and I will never approve him since he not in the same social statics as us.”

Seo Sang Joon is who Ha Eun dating and he not rich as Ha Eun or popular or famous as Yi Jeong and Sang Joon is CEO for a small clothing company.

Si Woo think that Sang Joon not good enough for his daughter.

Si Woo then told his daughter, “Ha Eun, I already agree with Mrs. So for you to marry Yi Jeong and wedding date should be set soon.”

Ha Eun was furious that her father approve marriage without asking her.

Ha Eun then told her father, “Appa, I will not and never marry Yi Jeong. If you force me then I will leave this house and no longer be a Wang.

Ha Eun open her father study door and walked out and Si Woo yell at her, “If you leave this house, I will disown you!”

Ha Eun turn around and told her father, “Then we no longer family, Mr. Wang.”

Ha Eun turn back toward the front door and walk to the door and open the door and walked out and slamming the door close.

Sang Joon and Ha Eun got marry after she left her father house and went to Sang Joon home and told him what happen between her and her father.

Si Woo try to have Sang Joon clothing company closed but he couldn’t since Sang Joon clothing company was owned by Sang Joon parents and to Si Woo surprise was that he was the son to Seo Electronics company.

Sang Joon’s mother love Ha Eun and Ha Eun never had a mother since her own mother pass after giving birth to her.

Mrs. Seo was not happy when Ha Eun told her and Mr. Seo what her own father did to her and she was just like So Young Hee and Chu Ga Eul, she believe in soul mates and true love.

Mr. Seo went to talk to Mr. Wang after finding out what Mr. Wang try to do to his son company, and they had a huge argument.

Mr. Seo land up suing Mr. Wang which Mr. Seo won, and Mr. Wang couldn’t do anything to Sang Joon anymore and was more furious.

Hye-Jin really didn’t care if Mr. Wang daughter was married or not because to her all she wanted was money.

She offers Mr. Wang a deal of lifetime not know that he would give up his fortune to her since Kun-Woo knew how to make a contract with hidden agenda on it.