Plans

Finally Together

Chapter 22 Plans

Kun-Woo was sitting in his car and rubbing his chin and look at the mirror and saw bruise appearing on his chin from Harabeoji So punching him.

He took out his phone and call Hye-Jin and told her, “Hye-Jin, I couldn’t convince Yi Jeong to sign the contract as Hyun Sub and Harabeoji So was with him. It seems that Harabeoji So had a sharp eye and saw through the contract was arranged marriage.

Don’t worry, I have another plan to have Yi Jeong agreed to your arrange marriage and he and the So family will lose everything to you.”

He then hangs up his phone, knowing that Hye-Jin is throwing a fit right now and he didn’t want to hear her screaming at him.

He remembered to see Ga Eul at Yi Jeong’s studio and he was going to have her in his bed but he need plan to get her away from Yi Jeong since Yi Jeong away with her.

Then he remember he had some pills and he went to glove compartment and open it and look for it and found the bottle and he had evil smirk and thinking that he will put it in her drink and have her drink it when Yi Jeong not around her and when she passed out, he will take her to his place.

So Mansion

After Kun-Woo told her that he couldn’t convince Yi Jeong to sign her arrange marriage contract, she started to scream and yell and throw all the vases across the room and then she throws all the papers on her desk in the air.

Her whole study was in a completed mess and her eyes then turn dark and told herself, “No one going to stop me from getting what belongs to me. Yi Jeong will marry the girl of my choice and he and So family will lose all their money to me.

As for that Ga Eul, who nothing, but a commoner, she will no longer be in Yi Jeong life and I make sure that no one will ever see her and her family ever again.”

Mi-Young then make some call and she needs their help with something and they agreed and she told them that she call them later. She was now planning to have Ga Eul complete gone from Yi Jeong life and with her out of the way, Mi-Young can control Yi Jeong again.

She let out an evil smirk as she walked out of her study and walked into her bedroom and into her walk-in closet and took out a long thin strap sparkling red dress with a long slit on the side to show off her long legs and she put it on and makeup and her hair up.

She looks at the mirror and smirked as she was going to have all the guy look at her in the party and she was going to make sure that all the executives were on her side and force Hyun Sub out of the So Museum.

Have them agreed for her to be their new president and also have Harabeoji So retired and can’t do anything to her

She walked out of her bedroom and out of the mansion and into a car that was waiting for her and she told him to drive her to Grand Hyatt Seoul hotel.