Choi Ha Ra

Finally Together

Chapter 17 Choi Ha Ra

Jun Pyo got up after they left him, and he yell, “I’m leader of the F4 and no one can replace me!”

Jun Pyo angrily walked to hotel and walked in and five women went to him and he yell at them, “Get out!!!! I’m in no mode to do anything!!!!”

Four of the women run out the door but one woman stays, and she didn’t flinch as he was yelling at them and Jun Pyo saw her and asks her, “Why are you still here? I thought I told you to leave!”

Choi Ha Ra stay where she was, as Jun Pyo yell at her and other women to leave but she didn’t leave, and she still want to have fun with him.

She walks up to him and touch his face, told him, “Let have fun, leave all your trouble behind.”

Jun Pyo agree with her and he felt something when she touch his face and he took her hand into his hand and they walked to the elevator and got in.

Inside the elevator, Ha Ra turn to Jun Pyo and wrap her arms around him and kisses him as he kisses her back.

They got to his suite and they stop kissing and Ha Ra pull him to his bedroom and they kisses again, and Jun Pyo left his bedroom door opened.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, Jun Pyo woke up and saw Ha Ra hugging him and he push her off from him and then got up from the bed and put on his robe.

Ha Ra woke up after Jun Pyo push her off from him, and she asks him, “Why, don’t you stay in bed longer?”

Jun Pyo then told her, “Get dress and get out from my suite.”

Ha Ra was surprise and told him, “I thought that we had something special and last night was great.”

Jun Pyo went to his desk and took out a check book and wrote 5 thousand won on it and then he throws the check in her face and told her to leave.

Ha Ra got dress and walked out the door but didn’t take the check and turn to Jun Pyo and told him, “You will regret this.”

She left but didn’t close the door all the way and Jun Pyo got angrier and started to throw glasses to the wall and then chairs to the wall which cause the hole and dent on to the wall.

Little did Jun Pyo know, Ha Ra was still by his bedroom door and she was recording the whole incident on her phone.

Ha Ra decide to have a plan of having Jun Pyo taking her back and telling the whole world that he going to marry her.

Ha Ra is gold digger and she love to steal money from her boyfriend blindly by having them fall for her charm.

For Jun Pyo, she was to humiliate him after what he did to her, normal she would accept money from guy, but Jun Pyo throw check at her and she want to get back at him.

She knows that Jun Pyo is one of richest men in South Korea since he heirs to Shinhwa.

At first, she wanted his money, but now she just wanted him to feel pains of losing all his money.

She walked out of Jun Pyo suite and into an elevator and went down to the lobby and decide to call Jun Pyo in a couple days that she has a recording of him in full rage and destroy his bedroom and that she was going to sell it to the tabloid magazine.