Confession

Finally Together

Chapter 2: Confession

The next morning Ga Eul woke up and decide to call Yi Jeong and tell him to meet her at the Namsan stairs.

Ga Eul called Yi Jeong’s phone. 

When Yi Jeong saw his phone ringing and noticed an unknow number, and decided to answer it.

Ga Eul spoke, “Sunbae, can you meet me at the Namsan stairs around noon?”

“There is something I need to talk to you about.”

Ga Eul didn’t give Yi Jeong the chance to speak before hanging up.

Yi Jeong was surprised that Ga Eul called him.

Usually she showed up at his studio when she wanted to talk to him.

Yi Jeong sensed that something was wrong, and suddenly had a terrible thought, “Is she thinking of letting me go? Is that why she wants to meet me at the Namsan stairs?”

Noon time

While waited for Yi Jeong to show up at on the Namsan Stairs, she was debuted with herself on whether or not she is doing the right thing.

Her head was telling her that she was, but her heart argued that she was making a horrible mistake that she was letting go of her true love and that she would regret it for the rest of her life.

Yi Jeong finally showed up and walked over to her and when Ga Eul saw Yi Jeong her heart began beating fast.

She knew that she was going to be heartbroken for a while, but it had to be done.

Yi Jeong stop in front of her and Ga Eul told him with hesitating, Ga Eul spoke, “Sunbae, I decide that I’m letting you go. You should be with your first love. I’m not going to seek you anymore.”

Seonsaeng, I mean Eun Jae told me that she tried her best and I did my best too.”

As Ga Eul walked away from him, Yi Jeong thought of what a fool he’d been to let Jae Eun go. And he knew that he’d be the biggest idiot ever to let Ga Eul go now.

Yi Jeong walked over to Ga Eul, pulling her into a back hug and preventing her from leaving.

“Ga Eul, I was a fool to let Eun Jae go but you I be a bigger idiot if I let you go. You taught me how to love again and you also taught me how to live with regret. But I don’t want to live with regret anymore.”

Ga Eul’s tears were rolling down her cheeks now, from the strength of the emotion that came from hearing him confess his feeling.

Then Yi Jeong turn her around to face him and told her, “Ga Eul, you once told me that when you found your soulmate you’ll never let him.”

“Well, I found my soulmate, and I will not let her go.”

Ga Eul couldn’t believe what just she heard and then Yi Jeong pulled her close to him and he kissed her.

Ga Eul was shocked by the feel of his lips on her. When she came to her senses, she kissed him back with all she the love that she had for him.

Yi Jeong kiss many girls and women but something about kissing Ga Eul was totally different.

It was like he was experiencing love for the first time.

Ga Eul had never been kissed before but she felt love with the kiss.

They finally stopped for breather, and Yi Jeong hugged her and Ga Eul hugged him back

Then Ga Eul told him “Sunbae, should we tell the other that we are together, or do you want to wait?”

Yi Jeong thought for a while. He knew that they would have to tell Jan Di that they were together eventually? And telling her with the F3 around seemed like a good idea.

Yi Jeong then told her, “Ga Eul, I think you’re right we should tell the others and especially Jan Di. Maybe with the F3 are around, she won’t send me to hospital.”

Ga Eul laughed and then told him, “Sunbae, I think that Jan Di is just being overprotective of me, but I do agree with you that she will sent you to the hospital.”

Yi Jeong could now imagine that Jan Di’s fist hurtling at his face after announcing that he and Ga Eul are together.

 

Yi Jeong frowned when Ga Eul call him sunbae and asked her, “Ga Eul, when are you going to stop calling me sunbae?”

Ga Eul blushed and then told him “Sunbae, give me some time to call you Yi Jeong.”

Yi Jeong love to see Ga Eul blush and he kiss her forehead “Ga Eul, take all the time you need.”

Yi Jeong then decide to call the F3 to tell them to meet him at the lounge and that he had something to tell them.

When Yi Jeong called Jun Pyo, Jun Pyo’s phone went straight to voice mail and Yi Jeong thought it was strange that Jun Pyo didn’t answer his phone.

Then Yi Jeong called Ji Hoo and told him to bring Jan Di to the lounge and Ji Hoo asked him why he didn’t ask Jun Pyo and Yi Jeong told him that Jun Pyo’s phone went straight to voice mail.

Ji Hoo agreed with Yi Jeong that it was strange that Jun Pyo’s phone went to straight to voice mail.

Yi Jeong took Ga Eul hand and intertwined it with his hand and they walk down the stairs to his lotus and as they inside his lotus Yi Jeong put on the seat belt for Ga Eul and he drove to the lounge.

please leave me a comment or review