Lee Kun Woo

Finally Together

Chapter 21 Lee Kun Woo

At Yi Jeong’s Studio

Yi Jeong and Ga Eul were in his studio getting ready for the banquet dinner tonight where they announce their marriage to the world.

Hyun Sub, Halmoni and Harabeoji So come to Yi Jeong’s studio after, they left the So mansion. Halmoni So went to see Ga Eul and she took Ga Eul and they walked to Yi Jeong bedroom.

“Harabeoji, I’m sorry for believing in that fake woman lies, that you and Halmoni didn’t really love me but only pretending to love me.” Yi Jeong apologized to his Harabeoji after learning the truth about his omma and her death.

Harabeoji So felt hurt because Hye-Jin to Yi Jeong and he hugged Yi Jeong and told him, “Yi Jeong, your Halmoni and I love you very much. We never pretend to love you.” Yi Jeong hugged his Harabeoji back.

Halmoni So was with Ga Eul in Yi Jeong’s bedroom and telling her, “Ga Eul sweetheart, it good that you follow your heart and do not let people control you or tell you who you can be with or marry.

I know that fake woman claiming to be Yi Jeong omma told you that you not right for Yi Jeong. But she wrong and you are perfect for Yi Jeong. There no way that I will allow Yi Jeong to be an arranged marriage, I wanted Yi Jeong to marry you. Because you are his soul mate.”

Ga Eul blushed and then she hugged Halmoni So and told her, “Halmoni, thank you for everything.”

Halmoni So smiled and told her, “Your welcome sweetheart. I wanted you to love us. I remember you telling Yi Jeong that you never got to see you grandparents, well think of us as your grandparents and talked to us if you need anything.”

Ga Eul nodded her head and was happy to have grandparents since her own grandparents died of cancer when she was young.

Then the doorbell rang in his studio and they all wonder who it can be, and Yi Jeong looks at the screen and saw Lee Kun-Woo standing there.

Yi Jeong open the door and let Kun-Woo into his studio and to Kun-Woo was a surprise when he walked into the studio, he saw Harabeoji So and Hyun Sub in Yi Jeong’s studio.

Kun-Woo thought that Yi Jeong was alone in his studio and convince him to sign the arrange marriage contract thought false document about the museum.

Never the less Kun-Woo decide to have Yi Jeong sign it regardless if Hyun Sub there or not.

Kun-Woo told Yi Jeong he some documents for him to sign, it was regarding the museum but before Yi Jeong could see the document, Harabeoji So took the document and his sharp eyes could tell that this document was arrangement marriage under the pretense of the museum.

Harabeoji So was mad and then show it to Hyun Sub and Yi Jeong and Harabeoji So told Kun-Woo, “How dare you try to trick my grandson with a fake pretense of the museum to cover up the arranged marriage. Tell Hye-Jin, that Yi Jeong is going to marry the woman of his choice and not her!!!!!!!!!!”

Ga Eul and Halmoni So hear Harabeoji So yelling and run out of the bedroom and into the main room and Kun-Woo sees Ga Eul how beautiful she looks.

Ga Eul doesn’t like the way that Kun-Woo was looking at her, as Yi Jeong noticed that Kun-Woo was checking out Ga Eul and he didn’t like it and he walked over to Ga Eul and Ga Eul wrapped her arm around Yi Jeong’s arm tight.

Kun-Woo then told them, “Well, we see about that and there nothing you all can do since Mi-Young is Yi Jeong’s omma. She only wanted what good for him and truth is that I agreed with her that this girl is not right for Yi Jeong at all.”

Kun Woo then walked to Ga Eul and try to touch her face as Yi Jeong push his hand away from Ga Eul and told him, “I know that Ga Eul is the right one for me and as for my so call omma, she doesn’t have to worry about what good for me since I will not listen to her anymore.”

Harabeoji So couldn’t take it anymore and walked up to Kun Woo and told him, “Mr. Lee, I think it best that you leave right now and tell Mi-Young that she can’t control Yi Jeong anymore since he free to choose who he wanted to marry.”

Kun Woo then mumble, ‘This old man is really annoying and he can’t do anything to me or Hye-Jin anyway.’

Harabeoji So ears are sharp as his eyes and heard what Kun Woo mumble and then he punches Kun-Woo face and Kun-Woo fall on the floor stunned and Harabeoji So told him, “Well, this old man can still beat you up. Now get lost and we don’t want to see your face anymore.”

Kun-Woo got up from the floor and slightly bow to Harabeoji and Halmoni So and then look at Ga Eul one last time as Ga Eul was getting scared by his look and he left Yi Jeong studio as Yi Jeong hugged Ga Eul tight.

“Don’t worry Ga Eul, after tonight you will not see him anymore and he will be losing his license as well.” Yi Jeong reassuring Ga Eul as she was hugging him tight for being scared of Kun-Woo.

Hyun Sub was mad that Hye-Jin was going to trick Yi Jeong into signing the arrange marriage under the fake pretense of the museum. Tonight he was going to expose Hye-Jin for who she really is and have her gone from their family.

Yi Jeong’s phone rang and Yi Jeong see that it was Woo Bin and he answer it and Woo Bin told him, “Bro, I’m sending you some files on your computer.”

“Your appa might want to see it because it seems that your omma is cheating on him.”

Yi Jeong and Woo Bin hang up their phone and Yi Jeong went to his computer and open the files, and everyone saw what his omma did.

Yi Jeong omma was cheating on Hyun Sub with Kun-Woo and they were talking about how to get Yi Jeong to agree to the arranged marriage.

Yi Jeong was mad, and Hyun Sub already knew that Hye-Jin was cheating on him but he never knew that it be her own attorney.

Yi Jeong finally had enough and decided that tonight he was going to tell the whole world that his omma is fake and that his real omma was killed by this fake woman.

Ga Eul couldn’t believe what she saw and wonder how a person can be so evil and she thought that Jun Pyo omma was bad but now she sees that Yi Jeong fake omma is a lot more evil than her.

Yi Jeong turns to Ga Eul and told her, “After tonight, she be out of our lives and as for Kun-Woo, I make sure that he loses his license and also go to jail.”

Ga Eul felt relief after what Yi Jeong told her because she felt scared and uncomfortable by the way that Kun-Woo was looking at her.

Yi Jeong then hugs Ga Eul and told her, “After tonight, the whole world going to know that we marry and that you the only woman that I want to be with.”

Ga Eul hugs Yi Jeong back and felt protected with Yi Jeong and she can feel Yi Jeong heart beating for her as Yi Jeong can also feel Ga Eul heart beating for him.

Halmoni So, Harabeoji So and Hyun Sub were happy to see Yi Jeong finally found his true love and his soulmate in Ga Eul.