Ji Hoo Confession To Jan Di

Finally Together

 

Chapter 13 Ji Hoo Confession to Jan Di

Jan Di looked around to see Ji Hoo’s motorcycle, but she couldn’t find it and then she asked him, “Ji Hoo sunbae, where is your motorcycle?”

“We need to follow Ga Eul and Yi Jeong sunbae.”

Ji Hoo smiled and then walked to his white mini copper and opened the door.  Jan Di was a bit confused, but then she realized that she needed to follow Ga Eul and Yi Jeong.

Jan Di got in and Ji Hoo closed the door as Jan Di put on her seat belt, and Ji Hoo got in the car and closed the door and started it.

As Ji Hoo was driving, Jan Di noticed that he was not following Yi Jeon’s lotus but was going a different direction, and Ji Hoo told her, “We are not following Ga Eul and Yi Jeong; we are going somewhere to talk.”

Ji Hoo got to the Park and parked his car, and they got out of the car and walked to the park.  They walked to a bench, and Ji Hoo told Jan Di to have a seat.

Jan Di sat down, and Ji Hoo sat next to her and then told her, “Jan Di, I know that you just broke up with Jun Pyo, but I want to tell you that I still love you.”

Jan Di was surprised, and Ji Hoo told her, “I won’t push you, and you can have all the time to think about it, and whatever you decide, I will still love and care for you.”

Jan Di always knew that Ji Hoo still loved her, even when she was with Jun Pyo and realized that Ji Hoo loved her more than Jun Pyo.

However, her heart was still broken from Jun Pyo cheating on her and from seeing Jun Pyo with those five women going into Shinhwa Hotel.

Ji Hoo told her, “Jan Di, let take a walk in the park.”

Jan Di nodded, and they got up and walked around the park and enjoyed the scenery.  Jan Di felt comfortable around Ji Hoo.

Jan Di looked at Ji Hoo and saw that he was even more handsome and realized that she was falling in love with him again.