Surprise

Finally Together

Chapter 4: Surprise

 

At the F4 Lounge

Woo Bin was in the F4 lounge waiting for Yi Jeong since Yi Jeong told him that he wanted to tell them something. Woo Bin was wondering what was it.

Then Ji Hoo walked in with Jan Di and they walked over to Woo Bin. Woo Bin greeted them, and they sat on the couch and to wait for Yi Jeong.

Then Woo Bin wondered where Jun Pyo was, and he asked Ji Hoo, “Ji Hoo, where is Jun Pyo? Should he be here.”

Ji Hoo answered him “Yi Jeong and I called him, but he’s not answering his phone. We have no clue where he is.

Woo Bin then let it go since Yi Jeong would be here soon and they could talk more when Yi Jeong told them his news.

Jan Di was wondering why Yi Jeong had her come to F4 lounge and what he had want to tell her.

Yi Jeong walked to the lounge holding Ga Eul’s hand. Then they walked inside the lounge. Woo Bin saw Yi Jeong first. He notices that Yi Jeong was holding Ga Eul’s hand.  Then Jan Di turned to see Ga Eul. When she approached Ga Eul, she got a surprise.

She saw Ga Eul and Yi Jeong holding hands, and Jan Di was shocked and demanded, “Ga Eul, why are you holding Yi Jeong sunbae hand?”

Yi Jeong answered Jan Di, “Ga Eul and I are dating.”

Ji Hoo and Woo Bin were happy that Yi Jeong finally got to be with Ga Eul and that she was the right one for him.

But Jan Di, on the other hand was beyond mad and yelled, “What the hell do you mean that you and Ga Eul are dating?” “Ga Eul are you out of your mind to be dating this playboy Casanova?”

Yi Jeong and Ga Eul knew that Jan Di would be mad, but they weren’t prepared for Jan Di to flip her lid.

Ga Eul let go of Yi Jeong’s hand and walked to Jan Di and told her, “Jan Di, I know that you’re worried for me, but sunbae confessed his feelings for me and he wants to be with me.” “I also want to be with him. I tried to let go of him, but I couldn’t. Sunbae will always have my heart, no matter what.”

Jan Di knew that Ga Eul love Yi Jeong, but she wanted to get Ga Eul to let Yi Jeong go and be with someone that love her for her.

Jan Di still couldn’t believe that Yi Jeong confessed to Ga Eul or wanted to be with her.

Jan Di walked away from Ga Eul and went to the couch and sat down. Ji Hoo walked to Jan Di and sat next to her, turned to her, he said, “Jan Di, no matter what you say Ga Eul’s heart is with Yi Jeong and beside Ga Eul is old enough to know how to take care of herself.”

Jan Di knew that she lost the battle of protecting her friend, but she still didn’t know if Yi Jeong really loves Ga Eul or not.”

Then Ji Hoo got up and suggested an idea. “Why don’t we have tests to see if Yi Jeong really love Ga Eul?”

Everyone was surprise that Ji Hoo come up with the test idea. Yi Jeong let out groan as Ga Eul was intrigued by the idea.