Double Date

Finally Together

Chapter 15 Double Date

Yi Jeong was walking to his lotus holding Ga Eul’s hand and Ga Eul knew that Yi Jeong was mad after what his mom told her, and she didn’t want to make Yi Jeong any angrier.

Ga Eul noticed that Yi Jeong was holding her hand a bit too strong and started to wince and Yi Jeong realized that he was hurting Ga Eul’s by holding her hand too tight.

Yi Jeong then apologized to her, “Mianhada, Ga Eul.” Yi Jeong had a sad face.

Ga Eul stopped and turned in front of Yi Jeong, and he looked at Ga Eul.

Ga Eul then smiled and told him, “Yi Jeong sunbae, I’m not going to let your omma break us up. I will fight for our love and show her that you are the only one for me.”

Yi Jeong smiled and then Yi Jeong pulled Ga Eul to him and hug her, and Ga Eul felt happy and she hugged him back.

Yi Jeong tells her, “Ga Eul, let’s continue with our date and forget what my omma say.”

“Let’s go ice skating with Jan Di and Ji Hoo.”

Ga Eul nodded, and Yi Jeong released Ga Eul from the hug and took her hand. They walked to his lotus and got in and Yi Jeong drove to Shinhwa Ice Skating Rink.

As Yi Jeong was driving, he called Ji Hoo told him, “Ji Hoo, bring Jan Di with you to Shinhwa Ice Skating Rink. Let’s have a double date.”

Ji Hoo told Yi Jeong, “Sure Yi Jeong, Jan Di and I will meet you and Ga Eul at the skating rink.

After Ji Hoo and Yi Jeong hung up their phone, Ji Hoo asks Jan Di, “Do you want to go ice skating with Ga Eul and Yi Jeong?”

Jan Di nodded her head, and they left the park. They went to Ji Hoo’s car and got in, and Ji Hoo drove to Shinhwa Ice Skating Rink.”

Ji Hoo parked his car, and Jan Di and he got out of the car and walked to the ice-skating rink, looking for Ga Eul and Yi Jeong.

They found Ga Eul and Yi Jeong holding hand and skating. When Jan Di saw that Ga Eul was really happy with Yi Jeong, she started to thinking that maybe she should let Ga Eul be with Yi Jeong.

Ji Hoo asked Jan Di if she wanted to join them and she nodded.

Ji Hoo and Jan Di put on their skates and went on the ice rink to join Ga Eul and Yi Jeong.

They were having fun staking. Sometimes later, Jan Di wanted to take Ga Eul away from Yi Jeong.

Ji Hoo noticed what Jan Di was trying to do and pulled her away from Ga Eul and Yi Jeong and skated with her.

As they were skating, Ga Eul felt cold and stopped to rub her hands together. Yi Jeong noticed, and he took off his Jacket and put it over Ga Eul.

Jan Di watched Yi Jeong put his jacket over Ga Eul and was about to say something about Yi Jeong, but Ji Hoo surprised her by taking off his jacket and put it over her.

Jan Di blushed, and Ji Hoo smiled. He loved to see Jan Di blush because it made him happy.

Afterward, Jan Di decided that they should get something to drink, so they stopped skating and walked off the ice rink. They took off their skates and walked to the café.

Inside the café, they sat at a table. Ga Eul was happily telling Jan Di and Ji Hoo about her date with Yi Jeong and that he took her to his museum and she liked seeing all the artworks and vases.

Yi Jeong noticed that Ga Eul had sparks in her eyes when she was telling them about all the vases that she saw, and Yi Jeong came up with idea.

Ga Eul finished telling them about the museum, and Yi Jeong asks her, “Ga Eul, would you like for me to teach you pottery.”

Ga Eul happily agreed, and hugged Yi Jeong. It surprised him a bit, but he soon hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

They finished their drinks and decided it was time to go home, so they got up and walked out the door.


Finally Soeul and JanHoo double date and they were having a good time 

Next chapter will have Soeul, JanHoo couple will have a confrontation with Jun Pyo