Shocking News

Finally Together

Chapter 11 Shocking News

At the porridge shop

The tv was on, and when breaking news came up, Jun Pyo was on. He was with five women leaving a club. Reporters ran up to him and asked him, “Mr. Gu, what brings you out here this late at night?”

Jun Pyo told them, “I’m the new Casanova here in South Korea. I will be better than Yi Jeong and he better watch out because I’m taking his title away.”

Then they showed a video of five women and Jun Pyo getting in the car and driving to the Shinhwa hotel. He walked into the hotel with the five women and waited for the elevator.

Jan Di turned off the television, not wanting to see anymore, and she was mad that she once loved him. Then she turned to Ga Eul and told her, “Ga Eul, I wouldn’t be surprised if Yi Jeong does the same to you and leaves you.”

Their Master went back to kitchen as he didn’t want to hear the girl talk.

Ga Eul frowned at Jan Di and told her, “Jan Di, I think that’s unfair of you to say that Yi Jeong sunbae would do that.”

Jan Di was surprised that Ga Eul defended Yi Jeong and then asked her, “Ga Eul, how sure are you that Yi Jeong loves you and is not playing with you?”

Ga Eul felt upset that Jan Di thought that Yi Jeong would do the same as Jun Pyo.

Then Ga Eul told her, “Jan Di, I know that you think that Yi Jeong sunbae would do the same thing to me as what Jun Pyo sunbae did to you.”

“But Yi Jeong sunbae and I had a talk last night at his studio.”

Jan Di got tensed when Ga Eul told her that she was with Yi Jeong alone in his studio.

Ga Eul continued, saying, “Jan Di, don’t worry. Nothing is going to happen. All we did was talk, and Yi Jeong Sunbae told me that he was hanging up his Casanova title for me.”

“We also talked about his omma. His omma is worse than Jun Pyo’s omma.”

Jan Di knew about Yi Jeong’s omma from what Ji Hoo told her, and Yi Jeong must have told Ga Eul.

Jan Di felt slightly relieved, but she wasn’t sure that Yi Jeong could really give it all up and be committed to Ga Eul.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the F4 Lounge

F3 was at the lounge watching the breaking news of Jun Pyo claiming to be the new Casanova and taking away the title from Yi Jeong.

Yi Jeong turned off the television and told the F2, “Jun Pyo, can have the Casanova title. I am hanging it up. I only want to be with Ga Eul.”

Woo Bin was a bit surprised, but he suspected that Yi Jeong would eventually fall in love with Ga Eul. After all, she was the only one who broke through his cold-hearted mask.

Then Yi Jeong asked them, “What can I do to prove to Ga Eul that I want to be with her only?”

Woo Bin told him, “Yi Jeong, you can buy Ga Eul a promise ring and promise to be exclusively hers.”

Yi Jeong and Ji Hoo were surprised by what Woo Bin just said and then Woo Bin told them, “Just because I’m Don Juan doesn’t mean that I don’t believe in love.”

Then Ji Hoo told Yi Jeong, “Even if you get Ga Eul a promise ring, you still have to convince Jan Di that you can really commit to and love Ga Eul.”

Yi Jeong knew that Ji Hoo was right, that he had to convince Jan Di of his love for Ga Eul.

Jan Di knew of his reputation as a Casanova, and she was not going to let Ga Eul go to him that easily.

Then Woo Bin told them, “Yi Jeong, looks like Ji Hoo will be going with you on all your dates with Ga Eul.”

Yi Jeong turned to Woo Bin and asked him, “Why would Ji Hoo be going with me on all my dates with Ga Eul?”

Woo Bin looked at Yi Jeong, and with a laugh, asked, “Do you really think that Jan Di is going to let you be alone with Ga Eul?”

Yi Jeong understood what Woo Bin was saying and then told him, “No, Jan Di wouldn’t let me be alone with Ga Eul; she’s very protective of her.”

Woo Bin agreed with Yi Jeong, and then they looked at Ji Hoo. Then Yi Jeong said, “Ji Hoo, I think it’s time for you to talk to Jan Di.”

“Tell her your feelings for her; tell her that you love her.”

Ji Hoo and Woo Bin were surprised by what Yi Jeong told Ji Hoo.

“Yes, I was mad at Ji Hoo at first,” Yi Jeong continued, “but after seeing what Jun Pyo did and after what he said to Jan Di, I think that Ji Hoo is a better guy for her than Jun Pyo.”

Woo Bin agreed with Yi Jeong, while Ji Hoo sat on the couch, thinking. Then, Woo Bin turned to Yi Jeong, suggesting, “Let’s go play pool and leave Ji Hoo to think.”

Yi Jeong agreed with Woo Bin, and they got up from the couch. They walked over to the pool table and began to play.

As Ji Hoo sat there, he thought about what Yi Jeong said. He knew that Yi Jeong was right, that he needed to tell Jan Di his true feelings for her.