Family Revelation Part 2

Finally Together

Chapter 10 Family Revelation Part 2

Yi Jeong and Ga Eul walked into Yi Jeong studio and inside his studio, Ga Eul had a flashback of their almost kisses and Ga Eul blushed.

Yi Jeong was confuse to why Ga Eul is blushing then he remembers about their almost kisses and smiles.

Then Yi Jeong remember what he told Ga Eul that night and he walk up to her and tells her, “Im cool guy but Im not nice one.”

Ga Eul smiles at Yi Jeong and tells him, “Forget that notion that all good girl wants nice guy.”

Yi Jeong smiles and then he pulls Ga Eul closer to him and they kiss and this time there was no interruption.

The stop kissing for breather and Yi Jeong cursed for the need of air.

Then Yi Jeong hugs Ga Eul and she hugs him back but Ga Eul had a thought and look up at Yi Jeong and Yi Jeong then looks in to Ga Eul eyes and sense that she had something to asks.

Then Yi Jeong took Ga Eul hand and walks her to the bench and has her sitting down and he sat next to her and tells her, “Ga Eul, you have something to ask me. Go ahead and ask me.”

Ga Eul thought for a while and then ask him, “Yi Jeong sunbae, would you do the same thing what Jun Pyo sunbae did to Jan Di?”

Yi Jeong was surprise that Ga Eul ask him that and he realize what Ga Eul was talking about and then told her, “Ga Eul, no I will never do what Jun Pyo did to Jan Di by cheated on her.”

“Especially, to get caught and then laugh it off like it nothing or tell you that I’m only playing with you.”

Ga Eul was shocked to hear what Yi Jeong told her and then Yi Jeong continue.

“Ga Eul, I hurt you too many times and I see you cry too many times too and most of the time I’m the one that cause you to cry.”

“I don’t want to see you cry anymore. So, I’m deciding to hang up my Casanova and just be with you.”

Ga Eul turn to Yi Jeong with tears of happiness in her eyes and then hugs Yi Jeong and he hugs her back and never wanted to let her go.

Then Yi Jeong thought of something and pull Ga Eul away from him and told her “However, Ga Eul, my mom is same as Jun Pyo mom but a bit worst.”

Ga Eul was confuse to her that Yi Jeong mom was like Jun Pyo mom and how can his mom be worst then Jun Pyo mom.

Then Yi Jeong told her, “My mom forces my dad into marry her for business and I know that she going to do the same to me.”

“However, I will not let her force me into any arrange marriage and I know she will try. So please trust me that I will protect you.”

“Ga Eul, my mom only thinks a business and money and nothing else. She really doesn’t care about me.”

Ga Eul was shocked to hear what Yi Jeong told her and then she hugs him, and he hugs her back.

Now Ga Eul fully understand why Yi Jeong wear the cold-hearted mask, it was not because of his father but his mother.

All Yi Jeong mother think about is business and money and not about her child life and how much pain he in.

Ga Eul pull away from Yi Jeong and looks in to his eyes and see sadness and then put her arms around Yi Jeong neck and kisses him.

Yi Jeong was surprise that Ga Eul kisses him and then he pulls her close to him as he kisses her back.

Then they pull away and Yi Jeong decide to take Ga Eul home since it was getting late and he didn’t want Jan Di coming to his studio and giving him a spin kick.

As they got to Ga Eul home he walks her to door and told her to have sweet dreams and dreams of him and Ga Eul blushed and then Ga Eul kisses him on the cheek and begin to open the door when Yi Jeong pull her arm and turn her back to him and he kisses her again.

Then he hugs her and let her go inside her home and walks away as she closes the door.

Inside his lotus, Yi Jeong can’t stop think about Ga Eul and her kisses and he just want to kiss again and again. There was something about Ga Eul that make him want to protect her and care and love her with all his heart.

Ga Eul walk into her home since she lives alone now that her parents are living in her father hometown.

Thankful she learns to cooks and take care of the house before her parents left her.

Then Ga Eul’s phone rang and she though it was Yi Jeong calling her, but it was Jan Di.

Ga Eul answers her phone, “Yoboseyo Jan Di, yes I’m home and no Yi Jeong not with me he just drops me off while ago.” “Yes, Jan Di we meet tomorrow at the porridge shop and I know you want to talk.” “Okay, we talk tomorrow and have good night and have sweet dreams.”