So Dinner Party

Finally Together

Chapter 23 So Dinner Party

Grand Hyatt Seoul

The ballroom was filled with executives and guests of the So Museum. Everyone was drinking and talking as Hyun Sub walk in with his parents So Byung Chul and So Young Hee.

Hyun Sub was wearing a black tuxedo with a white bow tie

Byung Chul wears a blue tuxedo also with a white bow tie. Young Hee was wearing a long blue dress.

Guests were surprised to see the Byung Chul and Young Hee and they thought that they die in a plane crash and left their business to Hyun Sub, Yi Jeong and Mi-Young.

Byung Chul and Young Hee were laughing and they told them, “No, we didn’t die in a plane crash. It was a rumor that was going on. Me and Young Hee were in Paris when we heard about the news and call Hyun Sub and told him that we were fine.”

Then Hyun Sub told them, “Yi Jeong will be here later with some surprisingly good news for you all.”

To which people in the ballroom didn’t know was that Yi Jeong and Ga Eul arrive at the hotel with Jan Di, Ji Hoo, and Woo Bin earlier before the guests come and they were in the dressing room getting ready.

Yi Jeong had Ga Eul sit on the makeup chair as the makeup artist looked at Ga Eul and know what makeup to use.

Yi Jeong looks at Ga Eul getting her makeup done remind him of the first time he gives her a makeover to help her get back at Su Pyo.

What Ga Eul never knew was that Yi Jeong was watching her get her makeup done and he likes how she looks but he pretends to be looking at a magazine when Ga Eul looks at him on the mirror.

When the makeup artist was done, and Yi Jeong was amazed how Ga Eul looks even more beautiful and she wasn’t even wearing a lot of makeup.

Yi Jeong gives Ga Eul a long white dress that almost looks like a wedding dress and Ga Eul put it on and she looks beautiful and gorgeous.

Jan Di, Ji Hoo, and Woo Bin saw how gorgeous Ga Eul look and Jan Di was happy and sad at the same time.

Jan Di was happy that her best friend found love but sad that she was going to lose her best friend.

Ga Eul saw Jan Di kind of sad and went to her and ask her, “Jan Di, what wrong and why are you sad?”

Jan Di told her, “Ga Eul, I’m losing my best friend here.”

Ga Eul laughs and told her, “Jan Di, you can never lose me, and I will always be your best friend.”

Yi Jeong also laughs and told Jan Di, “Jan Di, Ga Eul will never leave you and I’m not taking her away from you.”

Jan Di smiles and felt relief and Ga Eul told her, “Jan Di, I will always be your best friend. Besides, I need to tell you things that I can’t tell Yi Jeong.”

Jan Di and Ga Eul laugh as Yi Jeong wonder what Ga Eul would talk to Jan Di about that he can’t know.

Woo Bin laugh and walked to Yi Jeong and told him, “Yi Jeong bro, there is something that only girls talk about and trust me you don’t want to know what they are.”

Ji Hoo nodded his head to agree with Woo Bin.

Ji Hoo got a pink long sparking dress for Jan Di to wear and Jan Di protest at first because it was too expensive for her.

Ji Hoo told her, “Jan Di, you need to wear this for your best friend announcement.”

Jan Di got mad and thinking that Ji Hoo buying her thing, but Ji Hoo told her, “Jan Di, Halmoni and Harabeoji So are the one that pays for everything here. Also Jan Di, Halmoni So never take No for answer.”

Yi Jeong walked to Jan Di and Ji Hoo and told Jan Di, “Ji Hoo right, my Halmoni never take No for answers and she will make sure that you take it.”

Jan Di can’t go against Halmoni So and she took the dress and went to the fitting room and put it on and come out and she looks beautiful.

Both Yi Jeong and Woo Bin were wearing a black tuxedo and Ji Hoo was wearing a white tuxedo.

Harabeoji So secretary Oh come in and told them that the dinner banquet was about to start, and Yi Jeong told him that they going to go out soon.