Unthinkable

Finally Together

Chapter 3: Unthinkable

While Yi Jeong was confessing to Ga Eul at the Namsan stairs, Jun Pyo was in the Shinhwa hotel for a meeting. After the meeting, he went to bar forgetting that his phone was off because of the meetings.

While Jun Pyo sat drinking his scotch and then a woman walked in. She was about the same age as him, and she had big s and killer curves and she told the bartender that she wanted champagne. The bartender gave her champagne.

The woman saw Jun Pyo drinking alone and took seat next to him and introduced herself to him “Hi, I’m Krystal and nice to meet you.” She offered her hand for Jun Pyo to shake it.

Jun Pyo looked at her and saw that she looked hotter than Jan Di and her s make him think that Jan Di wasn’t as great as her and her killer curve make him wanted her.

Jun Pyo then take her hand and shake it and introduced himself to her, “Hi, I’m Gu Jun Pyo and nice to meet you too.”

They drank more and then Jun Pyo whispered in her ear, “Want to go to my suite?  We can talk more privately.”

Krystal blushed and agreed, and they walk to his suite. Jun Pyo never told Krystal that he has a girlfriend already.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Jan Di had distance herself from Jun Pyo since she had been studying for her medical class.

Jun Pyo felt neglected and Jan Di was not giving him the attention that he wanted and deserve.

When they got to Jun Pyo’s suite he opened the door for Krystal and let her walk in and then he followed her and closed the door.

They were in his bedroom on his bed when they drunk and talked more and then Jun Pyo kissed Krystal. Krystal was surprised and then she kisses him back, and Jun Pyo gentle pushed down on his bed and kissed her more.

The next thing their clothes came off each other as they continued to kiss and then they finally made love with each other.