Yi Jeong Learn The Truth

Finally Together

Yi Jeong will finally learn the truth about his grandparents and also he will found out the truth about his omma too 

In this story, Hyun Sub is totally different from the drama. In here, he a caring and loving father for Yi Jeong and only want Yi Jeong to be happy. 

Jan Di protectiveness for Ga Eul come out again

Halmoni So will tell a surprised to the soeul couple and they agree to it and it surprise Jan Di

Disclaimer: I do not own Boys Over Flowers or the characters

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 18 Yi Jeong learning the Truth

At The Porridge shop

Ga Eul and Jan Di were cleaning table since the guests left after eating their meal, the doorbell rang and both Ga Eul and Jan Di turn to greet them and saw that it Halmoni and Harabeoji walking in and they walked to Ga Eul.

Halmoni took Ga Eul’s hand and she walked out the door without letting Ga Eul take off her apron and Halmoni looked at Harabeoji before leaving and he nodded his head.

After Halmoni left with Ga Eul, Harabeoji walked to shocked Jan Di to see her best friend been taken and Harabeoji told her, “Miss Jan Di, call Yi Jeong and tell him to meet us if he wants his Ga Eul back.”

Harabeoji walked out of the porridge shop and Halmoni and Ga Eul was waiting for him and Halmoni asks Ga Eul if there any place they can talks.

Ga Eul told them that there was a café shop next door and they go there and talks and Halmoni and Harabeoji agree and they walked to the coffee shop and went in and order their drinks.

Jan Di was still in shocked and then she finally come to her sense and she was mad and call Ji Hoo’s phone since she didn’t have Yi Jeong phone number.

At 4F Lounge

Ji Hoo, Yi Jeong and Woo Bi were playing card after Yi Jeong told Woo Bin what happen on his date with Ga Eul.

Yi Jeong told Woo Bin, “Ga Eul meet my mother on our date to the museum. My mother was not happy with me being with Ga Eul.”

“My mother told Ga Eul that she was not right for me and that she found elite social girl for me.”

“I told my mother that I was only going to marry Ga Eul and my mother threaten me that she disowns me as So Heir.”

“I told her that I rather be disowned than lose Ga Eul and Ga Eul told my mother that she loves me as a person and not a So Heir.”

Woo Bin was happy that Yi Jeong got Ga Eul and she loves him as a person and not because of the So name.

Ji Hoo then told Woo Bin, “Yi Jeong here call me and told me to bring Jan Di with me to Shinhwa Ice Stake Rink, so that we can have double date.”

Woo Bin was surprised because Yi Jeong never go on a double date, but understand what Yi Jeong was trying to do.

Woo Bin knew that Yi Jeong trying to get Jan Di see that he really in love with Ga Eul and want to be with her.

Yi Jeong told him, “We were enjoying at date and as we were leaving, we run into Jun Pyo and he was being a jerk.

“He blames Ga Eul for his mistake and that it was Ga Eul’s fault that he cheated on Jan Di and he accuse her of pretending to love me, she wanted to be with him instead. She was jealous of Jan Di being with him.

Ga Eul slap him after he blame her for him cheating on Jan Di and then she told him that she never like Jan Di with him and she told him that Ji Hoo was better person for Jan Di.

Jun Pyo then try to hit Ga Eul and I went to Ga Eul and put her behind me as I punch Jun Pyo in the face and he fall on the floor.”

Woo Bin was surprised and mad because he knows that Ga Eul is a sweet girl and never hurt her best friend Jan Di and know that Ga Eul only loves Yi Jeong.

Ji Hoo then told Woo Bin, “Jan Di give Jun Pyo another spin kick and told him that Ga Eul will never do anything to hurt her and that it wasn’t Ga Eul’s fault for Jun Pyo cheating on her.”

“I also told him, that he no longer a F4 and that you will be our leader now.”

Woo Bin was surprised and then told them, “Yes, I be leader of F4 as for Jun Pyo, let me deal with him and he is going way too far, and I think he might get himself in trouble soon.”

Ji Hoo’s phone rang and Ji Hoo saw that it was Jan Di and curious to why she is calling right now since she at work.

Ji Hoo answers the phone, “Yoboseyo Jan Di.”

Jan Di then asks Ji Hoo, “Sunbae, is Yi Jeong sunbae with you, if he is can I talk to him?”

Ji Hoo look at Yi Jeong and then told Yi Jeong that Jan Di wanted to talk to him and give him his phone.

Yi Jeong took the phone and answers, “Yoboseyo Jan Di, is something wrong?”

Jan Di then yell at the phone, “So Yi Jeong, why did Halmoni and Harabeoji took Ga Eul and Harabeoji told me to tell you to meet them if you want Ga Eul back!”

“Yi Jeong, who are they and why do they want Ga Eul and they better not hurt her or else I hurt you!”

Yi Jeong know who they were and told Jan Di, “Jan Di, don’t worry, they wouldn’t hurt Ga Eul and Halmoni must really love her to take her and have me go to see them.”

Yi Jeong hang up the phone and give it back to Ji Hoo and told him, “I need to go, by grandparents have taken Ga Eul and Jan Di freaking out.”

Ji Hoo knew who Yi Jeong was talking about and then told Yi Jeong, “I take you to Jan Di, because knowing her, she will spin kick or punch you before you can ask her anything about what happen to Ga Eul.”

Yi Jeong knew that Ji Hoo was right and then they told Woo Bin that they must go, and Woo Bin told them it fine and that he others plan too.

Yi Jeong walk first, and Ji Hoo follow and then he calls his Harabeoji and told him, “I think it time for us to tell Yi Jeong the truth about his grandparents and his mother.”

Ji Hoo Harabeoji agree, and they hang up their phone. Ji Hoo Harabeoji decide to call Yi Jeong appa to let him that they going to talk to Yi Jeong and he agree and want to be there to tell Yi Jeong the truth.

Ga Eul, Halmoni and Harabeoji So where at a café next door the porridge shop after Halmoni and Harabeoji So took Ga Eul from the porridge shop and Ga Eul told them that there was a café shop next door.

Halmoni So really love Ga Eul and only want Yi Jeong to marry Ga Eul and no one else and she will not let Yi Jeong omma force Yi Jeong to marry someone for business.

Halmoni So also know that Yi Jeong’s omma is fake person. Yi Jeong’s real omma was kill by her after she give birth to Yi Jeong. Yi Jeong fake omma had plastic surgery to look like his real omma.

Ji Hoo drove Yi Jeong to the porridge shop and they got out and walked into the porridge shop and Jan Di saw Yi Jeong and about to punch him when Ji Hoo stop her.

Ji Hoo told Jan Di, “Now is not the time to hit Yi Jeong when we need to know where Ga Eul at.”

Jan Di knew that Ji Hoo was right and told herself that she will give Yi Jeong piece of her mind later and have a talk with Ga Eul.

Yi Jeong then call Ga Eul and Ga Eul told him that she was fine and that she was at café shop near the porridge shop with Halmoni and Harabeoji and that he should join them.

Halmoni So told Ga Eul, “Miss Chu Ga Eul, you are wondering why we took you?”

Ga Eul then told her, “Halmoni, just call me Ga Eul, and yes I’m why you and Harabeoji took me from the porridge shop and what does Yi Jeong sunbae have in common with you.”

Halmoni So smile and told her, “Yi Jeong is our grandson, and he think that we abandon him, which we did not. Yi Jeong omma is fake, since his real omma was killed by her.

Ga Eul was surprise and she want Yi Jeong to be with his grandparents because her grandparents died when she was young and never got to be with them.

Ga Eul was shocked to hear that Yi Jeong omma was fake and that his real omma die already.”

Halmoni So saw that Ga Eul was shocked and know that Ga Eul meet Yi Jeong fake omma from their secretary that report everything to them.

Halmoni So then ask her, “Ga Eul, did you meet Yi Jeong omma at the museum?”

Ga Eul answers her, “Yes I did, and it seem like she didn’t like me. She also told me that she has arranged Yi Jeong be married to woman of her choice.”

Halmoni So was mad because she never believes in arrange marriage and never want her family to be in one and Halmoni So is like Ga Eul and believe in true love and soul mates.

Halmoni So told Ga Eul, “Don’t worry about her and you are perfect for my grandson and he love you a lot and we will do anything to protect you.”

Ga Eul smiles after hearing that and know that Halmoni was right and that Yi Jeong does love her and will protect her.

After Ga Eul hang up her phone and Yi Jeong were confused to why she with his grandparents and then put his phone away and turn to Jan Di and ask her, “Jan Di, where café shop nearby here.”

Jan Di told him, “Yi Jeong sunbae, there a café shops next door.”

Yi Jeong walked out of the porridge shop and Jan Di follow and Ji Hoo call his Harabeoji and told him that they be next door and Harabeoji told him that Yi Jeong appa will join them.

Ji Hoo hang up his phone and walked out of porridge shop and walked next door to the café shop next door and walked in and saw Ga Eul happily with his grandparents.

Yi Jeong was not happy to see his grandparents and he walked to Ga Eul and took her hand and told her, “Ga Eul, let’s go.”

Ga Eul took her hand away from Yi Jeong and told him, “Yi Jeong sunbae, I will not leave until you have a talk with your grandparents and listen to what they have to say.”

“Yi Jeong sunbae, I never got to see or talk to my grandparents because they pass away when I was young.”

Yi Jeong knew that he can’t say no to Ga Eul and he doesn’t want Ga Eul to be mad at him.

Ji Hoo Harabeoji and Yi Jeong appa come to café shop walked to them and Yi Jeong appa told him, “Yi Jeong, your grandparents didn’t abandon you as your omma told you.”

Yi Jeong was more confused of what going on and then Ji Hoo told him, “Yi Jeong, your grandparents didn’t abandon you. We had them leave since they were in danger.”

Halmoni So got up and walked to Yi Jeong and told him, “Yi Jeong, I know about your omma secret and that she not your real omma and that your real omma was killed by her.”

Hyun Sub then told them, “Mi Young was killed by Yeon Hye-Jin, and that Hye-Jin was maid, to Mi Young and had a crush on me but I rejected her, and she saw how much I love Mi Young.”

Yi Jeong then asks, “If she not my real omma, why does she look like her?”

Hyun Sub answers Yi Jeong, “She had plastic surgery to look exactly like your omma. After killing her and taking her place since no one notice because she looked exactly like your omma.”

“I notice that Mi Young changed when she didn’t care for art or painting and that Mi Young was always curious to where I was going.”

“She accuses me of cheating when I was in meeting with our clients and appa knew where I was and who I was with.”

Harabeoji So nodded his head to agree with told them “Yes, Hyun Sub told me where he was at and what he was doing.”

Halmoni So then told them, “I accidently over hear Mi Young talking about get rid of you Yi Jeong, when you were a baby and she told the maid to take you and leave the So mansion.

“I also hear her telling herself, how she went to get plastic surgery to look like Mi Young and then she call herself Hye-Jin.

Ji Hoo Harabeoji told them, “Me, Ji Hoo, and Hyun Sub decide to have Young Hee and Byung Chul left Seoul for a while because Hye-Jin want to get kill them.

Harabeoji So told them, “With us out of the way, Hye-Jin can convince Yi Jeong to marry someone of her choice.”

“You see, Hye-Jin has a contract ready for Yi Jeong to sign to give his money to her and same with the bride and her family money.”

“Hye-Jin only want money since she couldn’t get Hyun Sub heart and she will do anything or tell you anything. I know that she told you that I was forced in to arrange marriage, which is not true because I love your omma.”

“Hye-Jin already made plan to have Yi Jeong married a woman of her choice and she has a contact that has both Yi Jeong and the bride family lose all the money to her.”

Yi Jeong was mad and told them, “I will not marry anyone but Ga Eul and omma or Hye-Jin cannot make me marry someone I don’t like or know.”

Byung Chul smile and then told Yi Jeong, “Your Halmoni, is like Ga Eul, she believes in true love and soul mates and does not believe in arranged marriage and will never have you in one.”

Halmoni So then told them, “Yi Jeong and Ga Eul, I want you two to register your marriage now because knowing Hye-Jin she will have the marriage invitation out soon.”

Jan Di was shocked to hear everything and about to objected to have Ga Eul marry Yi Jeong, but Ga Eul nodded her head in agreement to marry Yi Jeong.

Yi Jeong and Halmoni and Harabeoji So was happy that Ga Eul agree, and they smile and talk, and Hyun Sub told them that they should go to City Hall soon and register their marriage.

Jan Di was surprised and then grab Ga Eul’s hand and pull her to the side and asks her, “Ga Eul, are you sure you want to marry Yi Jeong. He could turn back to Casanova when he gets tired of you.”

Ga Eul answers her, “Yes Jan Di, I’m sure I want to marry Yi Jeong and if he does then I’m ready to let him go.”

Yi Jeong walked to Ga Eul and Jan Di and told Jan Di, “Jan Di, I will not hurt Ga Eul or go back to be Casanova because I love Ga Eul too much.”

Jan Di finally let Ga Eul be with Yi Jeong and she know that Ga Eul will only love and want to be Yi Jeong.

Ji Hoo told them that he will take Yi Jeong and Ga Eul to City Hall to have them register their marriage and Jan Di told them that she goes with them.

They left and Halmoni and Harabeoji So and Hyun Sub was happy, and Ji Hoo Harabeoji told them that they should go to City Hall too.

Hyun Sub know that his fight with Hye-Jin will not be easy, but he will not let his son lose his happiness or love of his life to Hye-Jin choice of bride for Yi Jeong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yi Jeong finally learn why his grandparents left him and it had to do with his omma. 

Yi Jeong also learn that his omma is fake person 

More drama is coming soon and soeul marriage coming soon too

There going to be showdown between Yi Jeong, Hyun Sub and Halmoni and Harabeoji So against Hye-Jin 

Hye-Jin lover will appear soon too and he play a big role in helping her to hurt Yi Jeong