Family Revelation Part 1

Finally Together

Chapter 9 Family Revelation Part 1

Ji Hoo get to his house and park his car and open the door as Jan Di also open the door and they close the door and walks to the front door and Ji Hoo opens the door and Jan Di walked in and he follows her and close the door and they walks to the living room and see that harabeoji left them a note saying; he going to clinic and he come home later.

Jan Di sit down on the couch and Ji Hoo walks up to her and knee down and ask her, “Jan Di, are you okay?”

Jan Di look at Ji Hoo and Ji Hoo saw Jan Di eyes were reds but they didn’t look like she was cry but sad and mad.

Jan Di then told Ji Hoo, “Sunbae, I’m fine but I feel bad for Ga Eul because of what Jun Pyo told her that Yi Jeong sunbae would leave her. I can’t believe that I love him once.”

Ji Hoo thought and then he told her, “Jan Di, Yi Jeong will always love and mostly protect Ga Eul.” “I could see the way he looks at Ga Eul and today when Jun Pyo told her that Yi Jeong was playing her, Yi Jeong got piss off and punch Jun Pyo which be the second time Yi Jeong punch Jun Pyo only this time Jun Pyo deserve it.”

Jan Di smile a bit too knew that Yi Jeong care for Ga Eul, but her heart was still not sure that Yi Jeong can really commit to Ga Eul and knew that his Casanova way will return.

Ji Hoo saw that Jan Di still have doubt about Yi Jeong and if he can commit to Ga Eul.

Ji Hoo then told Jan Di, “Jan Di, if Yi Jeong is playing with Ga Eul. He wouldn’t chase me or want to kill me, and he would have let Ga Eul go.”

Jan Di was surprise by what Ji Hoo told her.

Ji Hoo then continue, “Ga Eul, made Yi Jeong believe in love again and I know that he is in love with Ga Eul.”

“Truth be told, Yi Jeong always love Ga Eul, but his cold heart wouldn’t let him because he afraid of hurt her like his father did to his mother.”

Jan Di was surprises and confused to what Ji Hoo telling her and Ji Hoo told her, “Jan Di, Yi Jeong appa was manipulated into marry Yi Jeong omma because she was obsessed with him and use her father to make Yi Jeong harabeoji agree to marry her.”

“Jan Di, Yi Jeong appa is also Casanova and he date younger women that are your and Ga Eul age and Yi Jeong omma force Yi Jeong into stopping his appa.”

Jan Di couldn’t believe what Ji Hoo just told her and she never knew that Yi Jeong family was so mess up and now she understands why Yi Jeong seem cold at time.

Ji Hoo already knew that Ga Eul broke Yi Jeong cold hearted mask and he also knew that Yi Jeong would fall for Ga Eul even though he pretends that he doesn’t like her.

Then Ji Hoo saw that Jan Di was tried and told her to get some rest and Jan Di agree and got up and walks to her room.

Ji Hoo watches her walked to her room and thought to himself that he will make Jan Di love him and never her the way that Jun Pyo hurt her.