One day date 1

Oh my Doyoung!

= 1st July 2016 = (One day date 1)

You and the other NCT members are sitting in the living room. You sit on the sofa. On your left-hand side is Misaki ( the other full house guest ) while on your right-hand side is Doyoung. 

PD: " We will announce the activity for tomorrow. Since all the NCT members rarely have a chance to have a date, so we decided to have a 'one day date' for you guys. But unfortunately, only two lucky members will be chosen. One will be with Misaki and another one will be with xxx. "

( A date?! With one of the NCT member? ) You look at Misaki, and she seems so happy.

PD: "We will have a voting session right now. Write down the names of the couple that you wish to see. You can write your name as well. 5 minutes to vote from now. "

(Who should I write? For Misaki, of course, Jaehyun. But for me ... Taeyong? Ten? Taeil? Mark? Doyoung?) While you are thinking, someone pokes you at your waist. You turn around and stare at him. 
"Who are you going to write? " Doyoung tries to look at your paper. 
You hide your paper away. " It's a secret. I am not going to tell you. "
" I will know it later as well anyways. Don't worry, I am not going to copy it. I have decided. " 
You stare at him. " So, why are you trying to look at my paper? "
Doyoung just grins and passes the paper to the PD. 

(Well, who should I write?) You sigh. (It is such a cruel question to me. All the NCT members are so attractive. It is just like asking whether you want a chocolate ice cream or a chocolate cake. Nah. I don't care anymore. I will write the name of the member who is the first that comes to my mind. ) You faster write down a name and hand in the paper. 

PD: " Okay, five minutes is over. And I will announce the results right now. " Misaki holds your hand very tightly. You can see that she is so nervous.

PD: " I would like to give my blessing to one of the couples. *broad smile* All the members have written the same name. "

( Is it possible? All? The possibility is so small. It is smaller than 0.0001 %) 

PD: " The couple who have won all 8 votes is xxx and Doyoung. Congratulations! " 

Your jaws open widely. You can't accept the situation. All votes?! You and Doyoung. Ok, yea. You have written Doyoung as well because his name was the first one that came to your mind. But the other members, how come? You look at Doyoung with a confused face. But he just smiles and makes a peace sign. " Let's have a nice date tomorrow. " You blush and turn your head away pretend like you hear nothing. 

PD: " Well, the second couple is Misaki and Taeyong. There are 4 votes in total. Congratulations as well. I hope that you guys will have a nice date tomorrow. For the other members who are not chosen will need to attend the practice as usual. That's all. Thank you for today. "

"Ey.... It is unfair. " The other members complain while leaving the living room. You get up from the sofa.
Doyoung pulls your hands, and asks: " Should not we discuss a little bit about tomorrow? "