Video call

Oh my Doyoung!

= 10th July 2016 =

You are watching Korean drama on the laptop. You almost fell asleep. You have been watching the drama from early in the morning until now. It is not your style to watch the drama for so long. But, you have no other choice, you have nothing to do. All the NCT members are not around. They have a schedule in Japan and they will only back after one week.

A new notification pops up on the screen.

'Doyoung Kim is currently online.'

You pause the drama and stretch your bone. You get out from the bed and head to the kitchen to grab some water.

'Doyoung Kim is calling you.' You almost get choked on your water when you enter your room. You run to the mirror, check your appearance, tidy up your bed, adjust the camera, sit on your bed and press the answer button.

Doyoung's face appears on the screen.

Doyoung: Anyeong!

You: Anyeong!

Doyoung: What are you doing right now?

You: I am watching a drama.

Doyoung: Which drama is that?

You: Descendent of the sun.

Doyoung: Ah~ That one. Who do you think is more handsome? Me or Jongki sunbae?

You: Jin Goo oppa.

Doyoung: Eh~

You: What are you doing right now?

Doyoung: I am middle of thinking of you.

You: Tsk. Cheesy.

Doyoung: Why not? You are my girlfriend after all.

You: (blushing) I know. But still... It is like a dream to me. I feel so unreal.

Doyoung: Don't worry. I will be your most beautiful dream. (He puts his hands under his face making a flower.)

You: Hahaha... Where are the other members?

Doyoung: (Turns around) Taeil and Ten are sleeping. While the other...

Jaehyun: (He appears behind Doyoung and waves at you) Nuna anyeong~

You: Jaehyun a, anyeong!

Taeyong: xxx!

Mark: Nuna! (Taeyong and Mark lift Doyoung away from the chair and throw him on the sofa. They run to the front of the screen after that.)

Doyoung: Yah! What are you guys doing?

(You could not help but keep laughing.)

Jaehyun: (Ignore Doyoung) Nuna, how was your day?

You: It is quite boring. I hope that you guys are around.

Mark: Or only Doyoung?

You: I did not say so.

Taeyong: It is hurtful for Doyoung to hear that.

You: I don't mind. (Tongue out)

Doyoung: My heart is breaking! Did you hear that?

You, the other: No!

Doyoung: Yah! You guys!

Staff: NCT members please gather! We need to depart now.

Jaehyun: Nuna, we need to leave. Talk to you later.

Mark, Taeyong: Bye~ (They run out the room)

You: Bye~

Doyoung: Bye sweetheart. I will call you later. (He blows a kiss on the screen.) I love you.

You: (You giggle a little bit and catch the kiss.) I love you too.

'The call has ended.'

You look at the photo of you and Doyoung beside your bed. You smile and continue to watch the drama.