Leaving

Oh my Doyoung!

= 29th July 2016 =

It has been three days since the last time you met Doyoung. He did not text nor call you on the phone.

'Let's break up.'

You type and send it to Doyoung. You throw your phone at the side.

You have thought a lot about this. You thought about what is wrong with you and Doyoung. Thought about your feeling right now. And finally, you have to make up your mind.

You are in your room right now. You are packing your stuff. The PD have informed you about your flight just now.

"Knock, knock."

You lift your head up. It is Jaehyun. You smile at him.

"Nuna, do you need any help?"

"Erm, no I guess. Maybe we can have a little chat while I am packing?"

"Sure." He sits on your bed and plays with the soft toy on your bed.

"Where are the other members?" You take your clothes in the wardrobe down and fold them into your suitcase.

"They are playing video games. Doyoung is still in the hospital."

"I see." You start to put the other stuff into the suitcase.

"Nuna."

"En?"

Jaehyun tucks his hand into his pocket and takes a small box out. He puts it in your hand. "This is for you. But promise me, only open it when you reach your country."

"Thank you. Okay, I promise." You smile and put the small box in your bag.