Gongmyung

Oh my Doyoung!

= 18th July 2016 =

You are sitting in the fast food shop. In front of you is a guy with a familiar face but curly hair.

When did you guys start dating? – Who is the one who confesses? – How did he confess? Roses? Ring? – Which part of him do you think is the most attractive? – Does he treat you nicely? – Do you guys have a date? – Which phase have you guys reached?... ...

You are buried in the sea of questions. You don't really know how to reply. You feel so awkward to answer them and you just fake a smile on your face.

"Hyung! Stop it! You scared her!" Finally, your saver, Doyoung appears with a food tray. You sigh in relief. Behind him is a tall and macho guy. His name is Taehwan from 5urprise. While the guy in front of you is Gongmyung, Doyoung's brother.

"I am just too happy that my brother finally becomes a man. Oh yea! I should show her your childhood photos." Gongmyung scrolls his phone and shows his phone to you after a while. In the photo, there is a boy sitting in the pool. You burst into laughs when you see the next photo. The boy is wearing a dress, a wig, and thick makeup in the photo. From the way the boy does his post, you can tell that he is Doyoung undoubtedly.

Doyoung stares at Gongmyung and snatches his phone away. "No more photos," Doyoung warns. "No! You should show her!" "I say NO! Eat your food now!" "Why not? She is your girlfriend!" .... ...

You don't know how to react. You look at Taehwan to seek help. Taehwan does not say anything but eats quietly. He lifts his head up when he notices that you are watching him. He just shakes his head and says. "Just let them be. This is how they show their love towards each other." You nod and eat your food. "Taehwan, you are wrong!" "Ey... We are a family! We love each other, don't we?" "No!" "So now you have your girl and you don't want me anymore? I am so sad. Xxx, see!" "Yah! Shut up! You are embarrassing. "... ... Again, they burst into their so-called 'love quarrel'. You just ignore them like Taehwan and continue eating.

xxx xxx

Click. You open the door and enter the house. Doyoung is behind you.

"You guys need to see this." Jaehyun shoves an iPad to you. You read the article shown on the iPad.

' =Breaking news =

Gongmyung and xxx spotted dating in Mc Donald... ... Fans notice that they have a lot in common. Such as phone case, SNS post, dash line couple shirt and ... ...'

You roll your eyes after finishing them. Doyoung does not say anything but takes out his phone, makes a phone call and enters his room.

"They are so good at making stories." You give the iPad back to Jaehyun.

"Who knows? But they have caught the wrong person." Jaehyun laughs a bit.

You shrug your shoulder and give him a bitter look. You hope that the rumours will end soon.