Unexpected Guest 1

Oh my Doyoung!

= 22nd July 2016 =

The doorbell rings a few times. "Misaki!" You shout from your bed.

No respond. After a few seconds, you just remember that Misaki has left a few days ago. You crawl out from your bed lazily and head to the door.

You press the button on the screen. The screen shows a girl with crimson red hair. "Who are you?" You ask. You don't remember who is she, but you feel like you have seen her before somewhere.

"I am Doyoung's cousin, Jae In."

"Ah! I see!" You just remember. Doyoung showed you her photos when talking about his family. You press the 'open' button on the screen.

You open the door. You are so surprised when you see her entering with all her luggage. "Are you staying here?"

"I am going to stay with you guys a few weeks. Um? Doyoung oppa did not mention it before?" She answers impatiently.

"No, he did not. Maybe he is too busy?" You help her with her luggage.

You scan Jae In from the top to the bottom. She is wearing a black dress with lace. Her crimson red hair is slightly curly. Her skin is fair like a white pearl. She is very skinny and she seems like she will be blown away by the wind. And the most important, she is pretty.

After moving all the luggage into the room, you enter the kitchen to make some sandwiches and coffee. You still have not eaten your breakfast although it is already eleven. "What should I get you? Juice, tea, or coffee?"

"Coffee. Thanks."

"Do you want to add some milk?"

"No. Thank you. I can't drink milk."

"I see." You serve the coffee on the table.

xxx xxx xxx

You and Jae In are at the entrance of the supermarket. You wave at Doyoung and Jaehyun when you see them. They smile and wave back.

"Jae In!" Doyoung hugs Jae In and ruffles her hair. "How are you?"

"I am fine. How about you?"

"I am fine as well. You look even prettier compare to last time!"

... ...

You feel like you have suddenly become a transparent person. You feel jealous, but you don't want to admit that. You just pretend nothing had happened and enter the supermarket.

"Nuna, how was your day?" Jaehyun pokes you at your face.

"As usual." You grab the chicken and put it in your trolley. You take the shopping list out and make a tick at the 'chicken'.

"Nuna, are you jealous?" Jaehyun takes a bag of garlic and put in the trolley.

"No, why I need to?" You stop in front of the shelf and look at Jaehyun.

"Because Jae In and Doyoung are very close since they are young." He looks at the list and takes two packets of instant noodles from the shelf.

"Oh?" You continue to push the trolley.

"And Jae In loves Doyoung a lot. She always wants to marry Doyoung."

"... ..."

Jaehyun pats your shoulder. He takes a balloon from the clown and gives it to you. You look at him speechlessly. He continues, "But, nuna, don't worry. I am always by your side."