One day date 3

Oh my Doyoung!

= 2nd July 2016 =

3.00 pm - Amusement park
You are waiting for Doyoung who have gone to the toilet. 
You buy some candies from a candy stall. You sit on a bench and eat the candies.

Suddenly someone hugs you from the back. You turn around and see Doyoung behind you. Your face turns red immediately. " I want to try some. " (Doyoung)
You take a candy and feed Doyoung. " What are you doing right now? Do you want me to be killed by your fans? " (You)
Doyoung lets go his hand and moves to your front. " It is just one part of the mission though. " He takes another candy from the packet. 
" Mission? " You stare at the PD again. The PD hides behind the cameraman immediately. " Is there any other mission left? " You ask Doyoung. 
" It is a secret. " Doyoung takes the last candy. 
" Yah! That is mine. Give it back to me! " Doyoung throws the candy into his mouth immediately. 
" Mehrong! Chase me if you can! " Doyoung runs away immediately. 
" You are going to die today! " You chase after Doyoung. 

9.00 pm - Ferris wheel
The time flies, it is almost the end of the day right now. Today is so interesting and fun. 
" The night view is so beautiful. " You say while taking photo of the view and post them on the Instagram. 
But there is no response from Doyoung. 

You turn around and call Doyoung. Doyoung hides something behind him immediately when he notices you. 
" What are you hiding? " You ask. 
" No... Nothing. It is just your illusion. "
" Okay then. " You continue to admire the night view. 
" xxx. "
" Uh? " You do not turn your head.
" Nothing, just ignore it. "
" Yah! Kim Dong Young (Doyoung's real name)! You are weird! You called me and then say nothing. " You stare at Doyoung.

Something rests on your lips. It is Doyoung's lips. Your eyes widen. You push Doyoung away. 
" You..you! Don't tell me this is also part of the mission. " 
You can see the cameraman and the PD besides are in shock.
" What are you doing right now? "
" xxx, I like you. "
" Are you kidding me? What are you saying right now? Am I dreaming? Or is this an illusion? "
" I love you, xxx. This is not a dream or illusion! "

" I don't want to hear any more. "
You run out from the Ferris wheel immediately when it stops. 
It starts to rain heavily. You do not care about the rain and just run. 
You can hear Doyoung calling you from behind. But you just ignore it.