Where it begins

Oh my Doyoung!

= 3rd March 2016 =


You are walking home from school. You have your headphone on and you are listening to your most favourite song " NCT - 7th Sense ".

Suddenly, someone grabs your hand and asks: "Excuse me, miss. Can you please help me out?"

You lift your head up and notice that he is Doyoung. You are so happy as you are a hardcore NCT's fan and also Doyoung is your bias in NCT. You are so lucky that you have met your idol. But at the same time, you are so nervous because there are cameras behind Doyoung.

" I need to find someone to help me complete my mission. Can you please help me? " Doyoung says it with an angelic smile. 
He looks so cute and adorable that you can't even say NO to his request. So, you agree to help him out with the mission.

He explains the rules of the mission to you. The mission is that you need to guess 10 words correctly after he draws the clues on the paper in 1 minutes. This is the games that you are very bad in and you are so worried that you will not be able to do well. When you want to tell him that you want to give up, Doyoung pats your back and says "Fighting!".

Unfortunately, just as what you have expected, you fail to answer the words correctly in time. You feel so depressed and apologise to Doyoung. Doyoung comes forward and hugs you tightly. He says: " It is okay. You have done your best. "

Doyoung waves at you and throws a wink to you before he leaves the place. But you do not even look at it and just run away. You feel so embarrassing because you make your bias fail to complete the mission because of your stupidness.

You cry on your bed once you reach your home. You do not even take a bath or have your dinner. You just lock yourself in the room.

Your phone ring and you answer the call. It is Sharon on the other end. Sharon says that she saw all the NCT members having their dinner in a restaurant near your house. She asks you to come with her. But you just say that you are not feeling well and reject her invitation.