Puzzle Solved

Oh my Doyoung!

=4th July 2016=

... ...

"I am sorry about yesterday. Please just forget about it." (Doyoung)

"If I say I can't?" (You)

"Huh?"

"Doyoung, I love you too."

... ...

You could hardly sit still. You keep wandering around in the living room. Misaki and Taeil who are watching television in the living room look at you puzzled. But you just ignore them. The conversation yesterday keeps whirling round in your mind.

Finally, you decided to confront Doyoung. You want to make it clear and avoid any misunderstanding.

You take a deep breath and knock on the room door. "Coming." Doyoung looks surprised when he opens the door.

"Come in." He says with his angelic smile as usual. He pulls a chair for you and he sits on the bed. "Anything?"

"Actually..." (I want to ask you about the yesterday conversion. I hope that you have forgotten about it or just take it as a joke.) But all the words just stop at your lips.

Doyoung laughs and says "Yesterday? I thought you mean that you have agreed to be my girlfriend?"

You look at him and blink your eyes a few times. You wonder if you have listened wrongly.

"Or should I take it as a proposal of marriage?" He comes forward and whispers in your ear.

You gulp and widen your eyes. "I..."

"Haha. I am just joking. Forget about the proposal." 

Doyoung stops laughing and turns into a serious face. He holds your hand and looks into your eyes. "xxx, I am serious. Will you be my girlfriend?"

You slowly nod your head.