Hanok Village

Oh my Doyoung!

= 20th June 2016 =

You and the other members get down from the car. You guys have arrived at the Bukchon Hanok Village. " I have seen this before in 'NCT life in Seoul'! " Misaki straightaway runs into the house without waiting for the others. And Taeyong is behind her. 

You take out your phone from your pocket and take a photo of the house. " Nuna! Faster! The other members are waiting! " Mark waves at you in front of the house. 
" I am coming!" You faster tuck your phone into your pocket and run into the house. 

xxx xxx xxx

Misaki opens the door and leaves the room. She runs to the other members. You feel so embarrassed and trying to cover your red face with the hand fan. You and Misaki have changed into hanbok dress. This is your first time to wear a hanbok and you feel so awkward wearing that. You just slowly walk out of the room.

" Nuna, you look great in hanbok! " Jaehyun comes near to you and says. 
" Thanks. " You reply Jaehyun with a smile. Jaehyun is also in hanbok right now. He looks so smart in it. " You look great as well, Jaehyun. "
" Nuna. Thanks a lot. Let's take some selfies. " 
" Okay. " Your eyes slowly move towards the other side and stops on Doyoung who is talking to the other members. (He looks great in hanbok. ) You think in your heart. 
" Nuna. " Someone pats your shoulder. 
" Oh sorry. Let's take the selfie now. "
" One, two, cheese! "

xxx xxx xxx

You are folding ddakji beside the stairs. Jaehyun taught you how to fold it just now. But he has left to help the other members preparing the dinner. You try to fold it, but it does not work. 
" Do you need some help? " Doyoung comes around and sits beside you.
" Isn't that the other members are still preparing the food? "
" Yes, they are. But I have done my part. " He takes the paper away from your hand. After a few seconds, a ddakji is in his hand. He gives the ddakji back to you. " Try it. " He makes another ddakji and puts it on the floor. 
You aim at the ddakji on the floor nicely and throw the ddakji in your hand on it. But it does not flip nor touches the ddakji. You try again, it fails. 

" It is not like that. " Doyoung stands up and picks the ddakji up. He throws the ddakji and the ddakji on the floor flips. You look at him with an admiring look. " Please teach me. " 
" Sure, but there is one requirement. "
" What is it? "
" Make a Doyoung softie for me. " Doyoung points at the softie keychain on your phone. 
" You really want it? " You blink a few times. 
" Yes. Will you make it? "
You take the softie off and give it to Doyoung. " Nah. Just take it. It is 'Doyoung'. "
Doyoung takes the softie and puts it beside his face, " Am I that ugly? "
" What did you say? " You stretch your hand to snatch the softie back. But, you accidentally fell on Doyoung and both of you fell on the floor. 

" Doyoung hyung! The other hyung need ... ... " Mark opens his eyes widely. You blush and faster get up from the floor. You run into the room.