Beside the river 1

Oh my Doyoung!

= 10th June 2016 = 

" xxx nuna. Faster. People are entering the room. "
" Nae. I am coming. " You run towards Jaehyun. Jaehyun has started the Vlive broadcast. 

" Anyeonghaseyo everyone. I am NCT U Jaehyun. "
" Anyeonghaseyo. I am xxx. Nice to meet you all." 

" Well, as you can see, we are beside Hangang river right now." Jaehyun moves the camera to shoot the whole scenery. 
" xxx nuna, what are we doing right now? " 
" We are heading to the court to find the other members. They are playing basketball right now."
" Nae. Correct. Nuna, from your opinion, which member do you think that he is good at playing basketball? Just choose one."
" Me. Err.. Let me think." (Taeil? Taeyong? Mark? Ten?) " I choose Taeyong oppa. "
" Haha. Okay. I see. I think someone is going to get hurt when he knows this. "
" What? Why? " 
" Nothing. I am just kidding." 
" Just kidding? Nah. Faster admit it. " You pinch Jaehyun slightly, forcing him to say. Jaehyun tries to escape. 
" Look! We have arrived at the court. Hyung! " Jaehyun straightaway runs towards the other members. 
You just stare at him and enter the court as well. 

You can see that the members are playing basketball. There are also other NCT members such as Johnny and Jaemin. All of them are soaked in sweat. They wave at you when they see you. You wave back and stand at the side of the court. You watch the members playing the basketball. Jaehyun is still filming the broadcast. There are some fans beside the court. They are cheering for the members that they like. Some of them request to take a photo with you. 

You continue to watch the game after that. Your eyes stop on Doyoung at the end. You never know that he is good at playing basketball before. You just suddenly remember what Jaehyun had said just now. (Is it possible that the people that Jaehyun said is Doyoung? ) You shook your head. ( Why does he need to be sad when he hears that? It is possible for a fan to not know about that. ) You try to continue to watch the games, but you notice that you keep looking at Doyoung. You just sigh, get up from the floor and leave the court. You tell Jaehyun before you leave.