Epilogue

Oh my Doyoung!

= 30th September 2016 =

You are on a video call with Jaehyun, Taeyong and Mark.

Jaehyun, Mark: Nuna! Anyeong.

Taeyong: Anyeong!

You: Anyeong!

Taeyong: Yah! Where have you been this last two months? You did not contact any of us nor reply our messages.

You: I am very sorry. I was so busy helping my parents with their new shop. There were so many customers every day.

Mark: Ah, I see. But you should at least reply our messages. We thought that you are angry with us or being kidnapped by an alien.

You: No, I am not. (You laugh.) I am very sorry. I was busy this past two months that I fall asleep once I reached my home. Trust me, I missed you guys a lot, sincerely! (You make a heart shape with your fingers.)

Jaehyun: (He giggles.) Okay, okay. We trust you. But no next time! Remember?

You: Yes, I won't do it again. But the way, please update me with the latest news! I feel so outdated right now! It seems like a lot have happened this past two months.

Jaehyun: Well, yea. A lot has happened. Firstly...

Mark: Firstly, Taeil and Misaki started to date since August! (Jaehyun stares at Mark.)

You: Really?! I never thought that!

Taeyong: (with a bitter voice.) And Taeil is now in the United Kingdom for two weeks. He is so mean. He went there alone without bringing any of us. (Taeyong pretends to wipe his tears.)

Mark: (Ignoring Taeyong.) Also, we have our new pet! (Mark holds up a dog in front of the camera.)

Jaehyun: His name is Black. Just because it is black. Taeyong is the one who gave this stupid name.

Taeyong: No~ It is such a nice name, isn't it? Swag!

(Mark and Jaehyun shake their head showing that they sincerely disagree with it.)

Taeyong: One more I will be actor Taeyong starting from tomorrow!

You: Why?

Jaehyun: He was chosen to be one of the casts for the new drama.

You: Ah... I see. Congratulation actor Taeyong!

Mark: Taeyong, stop that! Jaehyun is the main and you are not!

Taeyong: Like I care.

You: How about Gongmyung? Any news about him?

Jaehyun: Yes. There is. 5urprise is going to have their come back soon. In October!

Mark: Oh yea! Gongmyung and Doyoung also appeared in the latest Happy Together. It was aired yesterday.

You: Oh, I see.

Taeyong: And you MUST watch it! This is an order!

You: Okay okay... I will.

... ...

xxx xxx

You are watching Happy Together after the video call.

'... ...

Yoo Jae Suk: About the rumour Gongmyung is dating with xxx. Is it true? Many people claim that they saw both of you in the coffee shop.

Gongmyung: It is untrue. Just happened that they have caught the wrong person.

Yoo Jae Suk: Oh? So, do you mean that you or she was dating someone during that time?

Doyoung: Yes. She was.

Yoo Jae Suk: Who?

Doyoung: Me.

Park Myung Soo: How about now?

Yoo Jae Suk: Stop asking this kind of question. Yellow card to Park Myung Soo.

Doyoung: We broke up.

Park Myung Soo: Who is the one who that suggest the breakup?

Gongmyung: (Looked at Doyoung worriedly.)

Doyoung: She is the one who said it. Because I had done something very bad to her.

Park Myung Soo: Please send her a video message.

Doyoung: (Looked at the camera.) xxx, I am very sorry about what had happened during that time. I am so sorry for not trusting you during that time. I regretted when I saw the message saying that you want to break up. I am such a bad guy. I will not beg you to forgive me. But I hope that you know that I love you a lot. And I am sincere. I hope that you will be happy and find someone who is better than me.

... ...'

Tears start to fill up your eyes. Your eyesight starts to become blurry.