Balcony date

Oh my Doyoung!

= 15th June 2016 = 

You take a sip of the milk and sit on the balcony. The moon is so bright and the stars are shinning. You can hardly fell asleep today. It is probably because you have taken too much coffee today.

"Can't fell asleep?"

You almost fell off your chair because of shock. (Who is here at this time? Is it a ghost?) You ask yourself. You turn to the side where the sound came out from and find out that Doyoung is sitting there with his earphone. You never thought that there will be other people here at this time.

"Erm... Yea. How about you?"

"Me too." He takes his earphone and gives it to you. "Do you want to listen to music?"

You take the earphone and put it on. "Thank you."

The song that is playing is All of me by John Legend. "This is one of my most favourite songs." He says. Both of you do not say anything for a while after that.

xxx xxx xxx

"xxx a. Can I ask you one question?"

"Yes. You may." You can think of what question he is going to ask.

"Why you keep running away from me?" As expected, this is the question that he asks.

You clear your throat and answer. "I am actually not. Just..." You stop.

"Just?"

You take another sip of milk and continue. "Remember the first time when we met, in my country. I feel so embarrassed and sorry about what I had done that time. Maybe you do not really care about it or have already forgotten. But, to me, it is not. It is still so fresh in my mind because you are one of my most favourite idols back then. Doing something embarrassing in front of your favourite idol is like a death penalty to a fan." You grab your cup harder. In your heart, you feel so relieved.

"Just because of that? What a relief. I thought I had said or done something bad to you." Doyoung laughs. He stops suddenly and turns to you. Doyoung grabs your shoulder. "But wait! 'Back then'. Then how about now? You do not like me anymore?"

He is so near to you. You blush. "Er... ..."

"So who is your most favourite member in NCT right now?" He says it with an unhappy tone. "Jaehyun?"

"... ..." You blink a few times.

"Ok. I get it. I am jealous."

"Yah! Both of you! Why the hell are you dating here in the middle of the night? Romantic huh?" Doyoung faster let's go his hands. Taeyong grabs a chair and sits in between you and Doyoung. "Are you guys kissing just now?" Taeyong asks. Jaehyun enters quietly after him and lays on the wall.

"It is sweet. Isn't it?" Mark enters and hugs Doyoung. He continues, "Don't worry. We will keep it secret. Trust us." Mark blinks at you. You roll your eyes. (What are they thinking right now? They have misunderstood.)

"We are not dating." Doyoung pushes Mark who is hugging him like a koala bear away. Taeyong pinches Doyoung's face. "We will keep it secret so just admit it! So just trust us!"

Doyoung rubs his face. "Hyung! It is hurt!" He gets up from his seat. "I don't want to argue anymore. Just waste my time. I am going to sleep. It is really late right now." Doyoung leaves the balcony. Taeyong and Mark follow him to the back and keep disturbing him.

"Nuna. Hope you and Doyoung will be happy."Jaehyun pats your shoulder before he leaves.

"We are not dating. " You punch Jaehyun slightly in his stomach. He groans in pain.

"Ok. Fine. Fine. I got it. I will not tell anyone that you and Doyoung hyung is dating." He runs away.

"Yah! This kiddo!" You chase after Jaehyun.