Beside the river 2

Oh my Doyoung!

= 10th June 2016 = 

You are walking alone back to the dorm. The other members are still in the basketball court. It is almost midnight right now. Most of the shops have closed. The road back to the dorm is darker than what you have thought. You feel so regret that you did not ask any member to accompany you home.

As you walk, you feel that someone is following you at the back. You feel scared, you walk faster and pretend like nothing happened. You can feel that people walks faster as well. So you start to run. 

You hide behind a wall and prepare to attack that person with your bag. You pay attention to the footstep which is getting nearer. You hold your bag tightly and counting down in your heart. 
( 3,2,1.) You close your eyes and throw your bag at that people. 
"Ouch. " ( This familiar voice. Is it impossible?)
You open your eyes. And you see Doyoung is on the floor and rubbing his forehead. 
" Doyoung?" You can't believe your eyes. You blink your eyes a few times. " Why are you here?"
" I saw you leaving the court alone, so I just come to accompany you home. "
" Wait, so the people that was following me all the way. Was you?" You opened your eyes widely. 
" Yes. I have been following you since you leave the court."
" You should have come to me earlier. " 
" I am sorry. But the way, Miss xxx. Can you please pull me up now? " Doyoung stretches his hand out. You just pull him up. 
" Ouch, ouch. Wait. Ouch. " Doyoung moans in pain when you try to pull him. 
You look at his hand, it is bleeding. Doyoung hides his hand away. " It is nothing, lets' just go home. " Doyoung get up from the floor on his own. Doyoung walks in front and you just follow him at the back.

xxx xxx xxx

You helped Doyoung to clean the wound and put some cream on the wound just now. 

You bring the pot of ramyeon and put it on the table. You take the bowl and chopstick as well. You fill the bowl with ramyeon and put it in front of Doyoung. Then, you fill the ramyeon in your bowl as well. You notice that Doyoung did not start to eat.
" Why are you not eating? Is your hand still hurt? " You asked.
Doyoung chuckles. " If I say yes. Are you going to feed me? " You just glare at Doyoung. 
" I am just kidding. " He smiles. " I am so glad today. "
" Why? "
" Because you talked to me a lot. Like to the other people. " 
" ... "
" I hope that every day will be like this. "
" Doyoung a. It is not like that. The noodles are getting cold. Eat your ramyeon faster. " 
" Okay. " Doyoung ruffles your hair. You do not say anything and just continue eating your ramyeon.