Sick

Oh my Doyoung!

= 3rd July 2016 =

You feel that your head is so heavy when you wake up. You touch your forehead. It is warm. You are having a fever. It must because you were caught in the rain yesterday. 

" Unni, do you want to go shopping later? " Misaki enters the room and sits beside your bed. 
" I think no. I want to have some rest. " You pull your blanket and turn to the other side. 
Misaki touches your forehead. " It is hot! You have a fever! " You stare at Misaki.
" I know. But, no need to announce it to everyone. " You say with an unhappy tone.
" Oops. Unnie, wait for me. I will be back in a while. " Misaki leaves the room. You just continue to sleep.

You feel like someone is touching your forehead. You open your eyes and you see Doyoung is sitting beside your bed. 
" Do you want to see a doctor? " It seems awkward. 
" No. Thank you. " 
" I have cooked some porridge in the kitchen. I will take it here after it is done. Eat some panadol and have some rest after that. "
" Thanks. Where is Misaki? "
" She has gone shopping with the other members. She asked me to take care of you before she left. "
" That girl. " You roll your eyes. ( She is going to die once she is back. )
" xxx a. "
" Em? "
" I am sorry about yesterday. Please just forget about it. "
You look at Doyoung and do not say anything. After a while, you murmur. " If I say I can't? " ( What did I say just now? )
" Huh? "
" Doyoung, I love you too. " (Gosh! What am I doing? I must be crazy because I am having a fever. ) You pull the blanket and cover your face. 
" I am sorry. I think I have gone crazy because I am sick. " 
" Oh. I got it. I will go and get the porridge. " Doyoung leaves the bed and the room without saying anything. 
( What am I going to do right now? Why did I say such thing? Argh. I am really crazy! ) You kick your blanket angrily.