Fallen Apart

Oh my Doyoung!

= 26th July 2016 =

You are watching 'Wanted' with Jaehyun in the living room. Someone slams at the door and rushes into the house.

"xxx! Tell me honestly! What did you put in the curry?!" Doyoung says it angrily.

"I just put curry powder, spices, chicken, potato, carrot, salt and milk. That's all." You say it with your shaking voice. You don't know what you have done that makes him so angry. You can see that his face is very red, and there are blood veins on his head. Jaehyun looks surprised as well.

"What?! Are you purposely put the milk into the curry when you know that Jae In cannot drink milk at all!" He grabs your shoulder tightly. You feel that your shoulder is in pain.

"I don't even know that."

"Liar!"

"I am not!"

"Jae In said that she told you before!"

"I don't..." Flashback appears in your mind. Jae In did tell you that she can't drink milk, but you did not pay much attention to it. You always thought that she just don't like to put milk into her coffee instead of allergy to it. "I am sorry." You mutter quietly, that maybe you are the only one who can hear that.

"Doyoung. Stop scolding xxx. I bet she is not on purpose." Jaehyun tries to calm Doyoung down.

"Not on purpose? She is jealous of Jae In because Jae In and I were always hanging out together recently. So, she decided to take revenge! See what has happened because of her childish act? Jae In is now in the hospital because of her!"

"I..." Tears fill up your eyes and start dropping like the rain.

"Stop crying! It is disgusting! I am so disappointed with you! I never know that you are such person!" Doyoung enters the room, grabs some Jae In's clothes and leaves the house.

"Nuna..." Jaehyun hugs you from you back.

You turn around facing Jaehyun and cry even harder.