Start over

Oh my Doyoung!

= 1st June 2016 =

(Incheon International Airport)

You are in a coffee shop. You are having a cup of Americano and a piece of strawberry cake. You keep playing with the keys in your hand. The keys are the keys to NCT's dorm. 

- Flashback - 
You meet the Full House PD. She briefs you about the NCT Full House. She also informs you that NCT members are being divided into two groups for a mission before the Full House starts. The mission is they need to find you and the other guest with the clues given. The group that has successfully complete the mission will be rewarded while the other group will receive a punishment. So, you need to wait for them in the coffee shop until they have found you. She passes you the key before she left. 

You just stare at the key. You are thinking how are you going to react when you meet Doyoung later. You still can't forget about what you have done that day. (Please refer to the first part. =D ) You feel so embarrassing, not because you fail the mission but you run away without even say goodbye or sorry to Doyoung. 

" Hi, are you the guest that we are finding?" You heard a familiar voice. You know that he is Doyoung.
" Yes, I am. Congratulation. " You answer with a forced smile on your face. You are worried that he will recognise you out.
" Oh, wait. " 
(Oh my god! Am I that unlucky? ) You shout in your heart.
" Aren't you the girl during the show last time. The girl that help me to complete the mission! "
" I'm.. not. " You answer with a very tiny voice that maybe you are the only one that can hear it. 
" Yes, she is. You have such a good memory. " The PD behind them answers with a very shock tone. Your face turns red immediately. You really want to dig a hole and hide inside it right now. 
" I still remember you. You ran away right after that and I did not even have a chance to say thank you to you. Anyways, nice to meet you again. " Doyoung stretches out his hand and says that with a broad smile. You almost melted when you see that smile. You stretch out your hand and shake his hand. 
" Nice to meet you too. " You say.