A cooking angel

Oh my Doyoung!

= 8th June 2016 = 


You wake up early in the morning as usual. It has been one week since you reached Seoul and stay in NCT'S dorm. But for you, it is still like a dream. 

You enter the kitchen to grab some water. You stop at the door when you see someone cooking in the kitchen. It is Doyoung, and he is wearing a spiderman apron. He looks so cute and adorable in his apron. You almost want to pinch his face or bite him. You keep admiring at his appearance. You take a few photos of him.

" Morning! " Doyoung greets you with a broad smile. You quickly hide your phone away. 
" Morning. What are you cooking? " You walk towards the fridge and pretend like nothing happened. 
" Kimchi Jigae. Do you want to try some? " He says it proudly. 
You look at the soup. The soup is boiling and smells very nice. It looks so delicious. You almost have your saliva drop on the floor. 
" I think no. " You feel so regret after you say that. You just grab the cold water from the fridge and prepare to leave the kitchen. 

" xxx, wait. "
You stop and turn around. " Yes? "
" Just... I not sure is that I am too sensitive or what, but I am just curious. Can I ask you a question?"
" Yea. Just ask."
" Why are you so cold to me? You talk a lot to the other member but not me. It makes me a little bit sad. Did I do something wrong? "
" No. You did not. " You shook your head. He did not do anything wrong. Just that you feel so awkward to talk to him although you try to be like normal. You remember that incident every time when you see him. It is not a big matter, but still, you feel so embarrassing. 
" Then why you keep running away every time you see me? " 
" ... ..." You just look at him and do not say anything. You don't know what should you respond. 
He comes nearer to you, and you step back until you reach the wall. He puts one of his hand on the wall. You blush and your heart is racing. 
" Tell me. Why? " His face is so near to you. Your mind starts to go crazy. 
" I... just..." You sneak out and run away. " It is nothing. I need to go now. " 

You hear a sigh at the back.