A surprise

Oh my Doyoung!

= 20th May 2016 = 

You check your post box as usual in the morning with a bread in your mouth. You take all the letters in the post box and walk into the house. You see one of the letters with your name written on it. You open the envelope and start to read the letter. 

" Miss xxx, 

Congratulation! You have been chosen as one of the guests for 'NCT Full House' ... " 

" What is the heck this letter? A troll letter? " You just throw all the letters on the table and go to grab some cold water from the fridge. 
" Wait.. What?! NCT?! " You grab the letter up and read the letter again and again. You check the envelope and find some flight tickets in the envelope. 
"Is this a dream?" You pinch your face hard. "Ouch! No, this is real. But... when did I apply for it. In my dream?" You ask yourself. 

xxx xxx xxx

You make a phone call to Sharon. 
" Sharon?! I received a letter saying that I have been chosen as one of the guest for NCT Full House. But, I don't remember I have sent my application form. I did not even finish filling up my form and I had lost it. "
" Oh! You mean NCT Full House? Oh my god! You were chosen?! Ouch. Congratulation girl!" 
" But... "
" You are so lucky! You will be able to stay with your dearest Doyoung oppa for three months! "
" I... "
" Imagine you will be able to see their face once you open your eyes...!!"
" My..."
" Stop! I know what you are going to say. You should be grateful that you have such a kind and helpful friend. I helped you to submit the application form. "
" What? Are you kidding me?! How did you get my application form and how did you know that I did not apply for the event? "
" I saw your half-filled application form when I entered your room that day. The xxx that I know will have already submit her form. So, I am pretty sure you are not going to apply it. I just took the form away and helped you to submit it. "
" I thought I have lost the form in somewhere."
" Nah. You are not. "
"... ..."
" Ey... Why are you like that. You should have treated me something at least some chocolate or sweets."
"... ..."
" Oh, wait! My boyfriend have is here. I am going now. See ya."
"... ..."

xxx xxx xxx

You lay on the bed and throw your phone to the other side. You are so happy because finally, you can meet all your oppas. But you suddenly remember the things that had happened a few months ago. You imagine how will it be when you meet Doyoung again. It is so embarrassing. You knock your head into the pillow and scream. You fell asleep after a while because you are too tired.