Episode 8

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the training pot, Donghae was confused about his kendo training since Mr Kim asked him about the technique while the rest are continue their regular training.

"Are you sure you want me to do this technique? My teacher never taught me this kind of move." Donghae said as he defintely confused about it. Mr Kim shook his head as he continued to explain to the younger male. "Hey, what's wrong?" Eunhyuk asked as he noticed the latter becomes scared. "I'm fine! I can do this." Donghae said as he hold the kendo sword to try the new technique only to hit Ryeowook's arm instead.

"Ryeowook-sshi, are you okay?" Heechul asked since the younger male to feel the pain. "Ryeowookie..." Donghae said as he took his crystal and ran away from the rest. "Donghae?" Leeteuk asked as he noticed the younger male left the training pot without making the rest of the rangers noticing him. "I guess he was upset that he hit Ryeowook. He would never hurt one of us." Eunhyuk explained as Heechul treated Ryeowook with bandages.

In the spaceship, Slasher is playing a board game as Polly came in. "Slasher, Commander Rex is calling you." she said until another Slasher came in. "Polly, I had just finish talking to Commander Rex. Why did you said said that?" he said making both Polly and Slasher confused as the fake Slasher turned out to be an imposter.

"What?" both of them said as Cyclone, the monster who turned back into his usual form laugh at them. "If you're pulling pranks on us, why don't you actually go and take the crystals instead?" Polly furiously said to Cyclone. "Okay okay, I am going out. Bye!" the latter said as both Slasher and Polly shook their head.

At the park, faraway from the playground, Donghae is holding an extra kendo sword since he left the lab. "Okay Donghae, you can do this... You can do this..." he said it to himself as he continued using the new technique only for the sword to hit his leg instead. "Ouch! That hurts." he said as he continued to practice again.

"Oppa, sorry for being late. You're not mad at me?" a girl asked her boyfriend who happened to sit at the bench. "Oh, I'm not mad at you. Come, let's go then." the latter said as his actual girlfriend appear in front of him. "Oppa!" she said as she went towards him. "Eh? Juyeon?" he asked as he was surprised by the appearance of girlfriend. "Well, that's your fault since you've been tricked." a monstrous voice said as he turned back into his form scaring both of them.

Donghae heard the screams from them since Cyclone started to mock them. "One of Commander Rex's subordinates." he said as he morph into blue ranger and start to fight against Cyclone. "Oh hello blue ranger. You're alone without your teammates, are you?" the monster said. "I don't care you said about me. You're just here to take my crystal for your Commander." the blue ranger said he knew the plan from Commander Rex. Just then, Cyclone start to use his new technique that Donghae is using the new technique he barely practiced only for him to get hurt from his backhead and demorph.

"Oh look, the blue ranger is down. Looks like I have the chance to take his crystal." Cyclone said as he noticed the other rangers are on the move. "What? It's just the minions?" Heechul asked. "Even if it's just the minions, we have to defeat them." Leeteuk as the others agree with him. Cyclone look at them thinking his plan is going great. "Since they are fighting against minions, I might impersonate one of their teammate." Cyclone said as he look at the unconsious Donghae.

"Argh! Where's Donghae-sshi?" Eunhyuk asked as Donghae (Cyclone's disguise) appeared in front of them. "Donghae-hyung!" Ryeowook said as he took down one minion. "Oh, I see you're fighting against these guys by yourselves." he said. "Donghae, just morph will you?" Heechul said as he use his daggers on the minions.

"Well, let's just you guys are kinda fools to take them down instead." Donghae mocked the rangers as they were shocked in his own words. "Oi!" Leeteuk angrily said. "See ya!" the younger male said as he wave at them while leaving. "DONGHAE!" Eunhyuk shouted as he took down most of the minions and demorph just to find Donghae. "Guys..." Donghae (the real one) said as he was holding his backhead from the injury. "Donghae-ah, how could you say this to us?" Leeteuk asked him causing the younger male confused about everything.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" he innocently asked as Eunhyuk pulled him. "You called us fools when we took down the minions by ourselves. You even mocked us as well." the latter angrily scolded Donghae as he let go of him. "Eunhyuk-sshi, you know I would never said that. Why would I even mock all of you?" Donghae said as he was trying to explain to everyone. "I'm sorry but we can't trust you right now." Heechul said as they walk away from him while Ryeowook noticed a wooden sword on the floor feeling something suspicious.

"Ryeowook-sshi, we have to go. Now!" Leeteuk demanded the the youngest member as he nodded while Donghae felt he was hurt by his teammates. Behind the tree, the other Donghae laugh very evil returning back into his monster form. "I managed to get them mad at the blue ranger. When the time comes, I will take his crystal and and beat him to death instead." Cyclone said as he knew his plan would work out.

Back in the lab, Eunhyuk is smashing most of the other stuff that reminds him of Donghae. "That brat! Once I get to see him again, I will immediately punch him till he apologize to us." he said as he took a hot coffee only to burn his tounge. "OW! That's hot!" he screamed shocking the other three. "Well, maybe he's just frustrated that he accidentally hurt your arm Ryeonggu. I hope you're okay." Heechul said in concern.

"Hyung, I'm okay. He didn't mean to hurt me. In fact..." the younger male said as he saw the wooden sword on the floor back at the park. "You're thinking something else?" Leeteuk asked as he saw Ryeowook spacing out. "Huh? No, I'm fine. I'm just worried about Donghae..." the latter said hoping his theory is correct.

"Donghae is a pabo, Donghae is a pabo, Donghae is a pabo..." Eunhyuk muttering to himself many times until he got a pat from Heechul. "Anchovy, are you okay? You look fidgeted." the older male asked. "Hyung, do you think Donghae would call us fools again?" the latter asked as Heechul shook his head. "Don't worry, Donghae didn't mean it though. He just had a rough day." Heechul said as both decided to spar each other.

However, someone else's hand used to throw a stick at both of them until Eunhyuk's reflexes kicked it. Donghae (Cyclone's disguise) is chewing something only to make Eunhyuk pissed off at him. "Aish this kid, when are you going to learn from your stupid mistakes?" the latter said as Donghae has a balloon filled with something as he throw it at both of them. Heechul use the wooden sword only for the water to splash at him and Eunhyuk. "Hahahahaha, you guys surely are an idiots. Bye..." Donghae said as he smirked and waving at them to ran off. "DONGHAE-AH!" Eunhyuk and Heechul angrily shouted at him.

"Hyung, don't you think this feels strange?" Ryeowook said as both he and Leeteuk are in the cafe. "What do you mean?" the latter asked. "I knew Donghae since childhood and he would never call everyone fools. He won't even mock everyone since he's too nice. Also..." Ryeowook explained as he felt there is something wrong with his childhood friend. "Ryeowook-sshi, we'll talk about this. After we finish our lunch, we will go find Donghae and ask him several questions." the leader said as the latter agree with him.

Soon, Donghae appeared in front of them. "Donghae-hyung, we were about to look for you." Ryeowook said. "Well, too bad you're gonna face this instead." the latter said as he put a cake on their face. "You two look so damn funny. Hahahahaha..." Donghae said as he left them again. "Donghae-hyung!" "This kid..." Leeteuk angrily muttered.

Ryeowook follow Donghae to a journalist room where he spot the latter (the real one) writing a letter to someone else. "Donghae..." the younger male asked as the latter stopped writing. "Ryeowook-sshi..." Donghae asked as the other Donghae smirked while laughing more evily.

"Why would you do this to us?" Ryeowook asked. "Do what? I didn't do anything stupid!" Donghae answered back as he spot the others standing at the sideway of the bridge. "Really? You use the water balloon to splash at me and Eunhyuk just to laugh at us." Heechul said. "Plus, he put the cake on my face. Isn't that rude of you?" Leeteuk starting to scold the latter.

"Wait a minute? Cake? Water Balloon? What the heck did I do wrong? I would never pull pranks on you guys. Sure, I may hate you a bit but I didn't do any stupid stuff. You gotta believe in me. Please?" Donghae said as he hoped the rest apologized to him. "Just so you know, I don't even consider you as my friend anymore. Just stay away from us." Eunhyuk said as the others left the latter alone on the bridge. "Guys, this has to be a mistake!" Donghae shouted as Cyclone watched the entire thing while laughing like a manic.

"This is going to be great. My plan will surely work as I defeat the blue ranger and take his crystal before getting the other four." Cyclone said as he went off by himself. At the park, Ryeowook is catching up to Donghae. "Donghae-hyung..." the younger male said. "Ryeowook-sshi... I'm glad you still believe in me after all of this arguement." the older male said.

"Hyung, I'm pretty sure the others are just purely upset." the maknae explained. "Even if they are just upset, they hated me already. Eunhyuk don't even consider me as his friend anymore, Heechul is pissed off at me and Leeteuk... he doesn't want me in this team anymore. Heck, we both found the blue and the purple crystal after saving Bada from Slasher. So, what's wrong with me?" Donghae said as he looked down at the river. "Please, don't ever say like that to me..." Ryeowook said as the reflection reveal to be Cyclone in disguise. Donghae noticed something from Ryeowook's arm as he moved away from him.

"Hyung?" the younger male asked. "Ryeowook-sshi, it's nothing. I just remebered that Mr Kim told me about how we can defeat Commander Rex from taking our crystal and taking over the Earth. Besides, he wants us to meet at island." Donghae explained as Ryeowook smirked hidden and turning back from him. "But, I'm not going since the others ditched me. You go ahead and tell Leeteuk-hyung instead." the latter said as the younger male nodded and ran off making the older male suspect about his 'childhood' friend.

Ryeowook went to the bush as he turned back into his monster form. "Since I can't take the blue ranger, I might at well take the others' crystal instead." Cyclone said as he turned into Donghae. "It's time fo reveal the truth to them." he said as he laugh like a manic. At the island, the other four were confused since they were told to go to an island. "Rangers, it's time to make your own graveyard..." Cyclone (in Donghae's form) thought as the others turned at him.

"Donghae-ah, you better explain this to us instead." Leeteuk asked as Donghae laughed instead causing the other four confused. "Don't you realized that you've been tricked by me? You guys are really a bunch of fools." the latter said as the others felt they were tricked by him. "Well then, MINIONS, IT'S SHOW TIME!" he said as the other four were about to fight against the minions when suddenly a bunch of water waves carry them away causing Donghae being mad at the specific wave.

"Well, you've been tricked instead!" Donghae (the real one) said as both Donghaes face each other off. Heechul look at them realizing something. "Two Donghaes?" he questioned himself. "Mr Kim, one is a Commander Rex's subordinates in disguise." Eunhyuk said as they all reunited with the real Donghae. "So you're the one who's behind all of this mess?" Ryeowook asked. "Enough of the disguise." Leeteuk said. "How did you know I'm one of the Commander Rex's subordinates?" the evil Donghae asked. "You just fall into my plan, Lee Donghae." the real Donghae said as he explained everything.

Flashback: "Please, don't ever say like that to me..." Ryeowook said as the reflection reveal to be Cyclone in disguise. Donghae noticed something from Ryeowook's arm as he moved away from him. "Your reflection already show me your true form since Ryeowook would be still mad at me like the rest." Donghae explained to Cyclone. "So in order to get you trap, I decided to act like how are we supposed to defeat Commander Rex and such stuff. After you left, I started to call Mr Kim to make the others go to an island so that I can prove them you're the cause the rest being mad at me." he continued to explain as in the flashback, he called Mr Kim.

"Donghae, are you sure you want me to send the rest to an island?" Mr Kim asked. "Trust me, I know what I am doing. Just tell them to meet me at the island. It's Commander Rex's subordinate in disguise, pretending to be me just so he can take my crystal." the younger male explained. "Alright, I'l send the coordinates to the team." Mr Kim said as he send it to the others. "Kamsaminda." Donghae said as he put down the phone and ran to an island. (End of flashback)

"Also, when you pretend to be Ryeowook, you should know that he has a bandage on his arm since I accidentally hurt him." Donghae said as the others were surprised. "Argh! How dare you decevied me!" Cyclone said as he turned back into his monster form. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"Mythical Change!" they morph into their ranger suits.

"Element of Snow! White Tiger Ranger!"

"Element of Wind! Pink Phoenix Ranger!"

"Element of Earth! Brown Gorilla Ranger!"

"Element of Water! Blue Dragon Ranger!"

"Element of Fire! Purple Pegasus Ranger!"

"From the heaven gave us powers, we're here to stop evils from destroying the earth! Power Rangers... SJ FORCE!" they finished their roll call as they went towards Cyclone and fight against him. "Guess who is the real one!" he said he turned into a white ranger. "Two Leeteuk-hyungs?" Eunhyuk asked as Heechul smacked the latter's head. "You idiot! The real Leeteuk is holding the saber!" he said as he slash at him.

"You caught me but nice try!" Cyclone said as he shoot all of them until he saw Donghae running towards him using his sword to get the weakpoint of him. "How can you possible beat me? You're little bit weak than your friends. Hahahaha..." Cyclone said as Donghae closed his eyes for a while to find a hidden side of him until he got it.

He use the new technique that he still barely practiced but he managed to get Cyclone's wound. "Yes!" the other three were happy while Leeteuk just nodded at the younger male's attack moves. "Blue Arrow! You're finish!" Donghae said as he shoot at Cyclone causing the monster to die instead.

"How dare you!" Cyclone said as he got into a giant size making the team calling their zords and form into a megazord. "Well then, it's time to see which zord is the real one." Cyclone said as he turned into a megazord. "Ryeowook-sshi, which one is the real one?" Eunhyuk as Ryeowook shook his head.

"Eunhyuk-sshi, we're inside the real one." Donghae said making Eunhyuk blushing at his embrassment. "Do the same thing Donghae-ah!" Heechul said as the latter nodded. "Ouch, that hurts." Cyclone said he turned back into his monster form. "Leeteuk-hyung, the opening!" Donghae said as the leader nodded as they did their final attack at Cyclone causing him to die again.

Back at the park, the others apologize to Donghae since they accused him so badly. "Donghae-hyung, I'm sorry." "Donghae-sshi, please forgive us. We didn't mean to be mad at you." they said with numerous apologizes. "Guys, I'm okay with it. Plus, one of Commander Rex's subordinates is dead. Just forget about everything today and let's focus being friends and stopping Commander Rex's empire from taking our crystal just like Cyclone did that to me." Donghae said as he has already forgiven them already.

"Donghae-ah..." Heechul said as Eunhyuk ran towards Donghae. "Bro, just hit me in the head. I deserve the punishment since I was so angry at you." the latter said. "Eunhyukkie, I already said I have forgive you. I'm not mad at you at all since this is a misunderstanding." the younger male explained again to the brown ranger.

"Just hit me, will you?" Eunhyuk asked. "I'm not going to hit you just because of the misunderstanding!" Donghae answered back making them arguing like pre-school kids while Heechul and Ryeowook laughed at them. "Alright, enough both of you. You're aruging like little kids. Anyway, Donghae's right. We should just forget about today and we have to be focus on how to get 2 more crystals at the same time. But for now, let's go back to the museum." Leeteuk said as Eunhyuk and Donghae smiled at each other when the team follow their leader.

To be continued...