Episode 45

Power Rangers SJ Force

"What does he mean Mr Kim is fired? He's the owner of the museum and as well making our global power-ups!" Donghae whispered. "Why did you fire me? I'm the owner of the museum as well as the manager of SJ Force! Get over it!" Mr Kim angrily said.

"Oh no, not the owner of the museum but the manager and the maker of the global power-up. We have already enough global power-up for Inyoung-sshi and that is final!" Yoolim said with a smirk. "Those global power-ups need to charge since we may lose a lot of energy. Plus, they need to update every day, not by stupidity!" Mr Kim angrily answered back.

However, Yoolim took Mr Kim's necklace that has a picture of the main seven rangers being happy. "Get out of the lab!" Yoolim said as Mr Kim is leaving the lab. "No..." the others whispered as they have not only lost their manager but also a father figure to them as well. "For the sake of the others, we have to destroy the dark crystal." Heechul said as the team ran out of the lab.

Back to Kyuhyun and Siwon who are still fighting against Misstopoo as they tried their best to find his certain weakness. Just as they are being defeated, Yesung and Sungmin helped them instead. "Guys?" they said as the ninjas smiled at them. "Just because we're not rangers, doesn't mean we don't want to help you guys." Yesung said as the four of them continued to fight against Misstopoo.

Leeteuk, on the other hand, is still walking with almost no hope. As he went to the graveyard to respect his late father's wishes, he heard footsteps coming from his behind. "Who's there?" he angrily asked. A full darts coming straight towards his face and he managed to capture all of them.

"You... I thought you're dead." he asked as Vexhag returned with a smirk. "I barely survived thanks to your slash which you didn't kill me at all." Vexhag said. Leeteuk removes his bandages from his wounds as he revealed he kept his second global power-up since he gave the upgrade version of his global power-up. "Change Standby!" he said.

"WHITE TIGER!"

"Mythical Change!" he instantly morphed into his own ranger suit as he and Vexhag started to fight with a sword to sword. Back with the main four, a lot of minions came by towards them. Inyoung continues to lead them into the battle! "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"Mythical Change!" they instantly morphed as they battle against more minions using their individual weapon to fight against the minions. Inyoung soon uses her upgraded global power-up as her ranger suit is quite the same as Leeteuk did in previous battles. She have managed to kill most of the minions all by herself as the other four dodge in cover.

Back to the brothers and the ninjas, Misstopoo continued to attack them. However, he sends both brothers to even more injuries instead. "Kyu! MaSi!" both Yesung and Sungmin shouted as they don't have any crystals or any element powers. Soon, the Armadillo Zord and the Squid Zord came to help them causing the monster to get an injury. 

"Angel!" both males said. "It seems that you're both worthy as a ranger after protecting not just the citizens but also helping the rangers as well." Angel explained. "For that, I will use some of my powers to create two new crystals." he said as the yellow and crimson crystals to Sungmin and Yesung. Now, they own Armadillo zord and Squid zord instead of being empty. "What? That's impossible!" Misstopoo said.

Both now rangers smirked as gloves magically appeared on their hands. "Change Standby!" Yesung commanded. "Roger!" Sungmin answered back.

 "YELLOW ARMADILLO!"

 "CRIMSON SQUID!"

"Mythical Change!" both of them morphed into their new ranger suits. "Wow!" Siwon said. "Am I dreaming right now?" Kyuhyun asked back. Both ninjas looked at each other with a surprise and they start to fight against Mistopoo and using their new powers to defeat him in the first life. "Inyoung-sshi, we look at the different area!" Heechul said. "Meet me back here in 1 hour!" the female ranger said as males agreed.

The four rangers ran only to found out that they two new rangers helping Kyuhyun and Siwon instead. "Are you guys?" Ryeowook asked. "Whatever it is! You don't pretend to be a ranger like us!" Eunhyuk said as he was about to punch the latter until both brothers stopped him. "You got it all wrong! This is them!" Kyuhyun said as the two new rangers opened their mask and revealed their identity to the main four.

"YESUNG?" the other three said. "SUNGMIN?" Eunhyuk said in confusion. "Hey, sweetie..." Sungmin answered back. "But how did you both managed to do it without-" "Crystal, you're gonna say?" Yesung said as both men revealed two new crystals to them. "Angel gave you that instead?" Donghae asked as they nodded in agreement.

"Did you both met Leeteuk-sshi? Did he say anything?" Heechul asked. Both Yesung and Sungmin looked at each other as they didn't want to deliver some bad news to them. "We did meet Leeteuk-sshi but..." "He said he was nothing and he felt like his friendship with you guys especially to Kyuhyun and Siwon, is gone." both ninjas explained. "Boys, where are you?" Inyoung said.

"Um... We're on our way." Eunhyuk answered back. "You guys go ahead. We'll take care of your friends." Yesung said as the main four thank them for helping them and ran off to Inyoung. Continuing from the battle between Leeteuk and Vexhag, both of them have already had a bit wear and tear clothing bits despite the latter is a bit stronger than the white ranger.

"Get over yourself! You're not gonna win!" Vexhag said. Leeteuk continues slashing right to left as he needs to kill the monster himself. Mr Kim is seen walking down towards the forest as he starts to notice Leeteuk's clothing bits. "It can't be..." Mr Kim taught as he ran out to find the white ranger.

In the megazord cockpit, the boys tried their best with Inyoung to defeat more minions are have been stronger recently rather than being weak type. "Inyoung, we need to use the other zords to get more power." Heechul said. "We're not borrowing the other ones. Just focus on defeating the minions!" the latter said as the others have defeated other minions set again.

The main four returned back to the lab as Yoolim is just sitting there rather than updating their global power-up. "You fired Mr Kim when you thought you can just update everyone's global power-up. But instead, you didn't make it!" Angel scolded him. "Listen, their global power-ups are fine. All they need is to follow Inyoung-sshi to destroy the dark crystal and Commander Rex." the latter explained.

"Angel-sshi?" Eunhyuk asked. "Oh, there you guys are... where's Inyoung-sshi?" Yoolim asked as the others felt a bit uncomfortable towards him. "She's resting for a while." Ryeowook said. "Thank you. Besides, your fake leader, Leeteuk-sshi in your head whether it is a memory or prefer him over his sister, it's fake. Everything is fake! Hahahaha..." Yoolim said as he smirked a bit for a while.

"Fake?" Donghae thought as the others still wanted Leeteuk to come back as their real leader over his older sister. In Yesung's house, both he and Sungmin bandaged Kyuhyun and Siwon after both brothers have more sustained injuries from the battle. "I am beginning to worry about Leeteuk-sshi instead." Yesung said.

"It seems that after his father's and grandparent's death, he is a bit stiff from that point on." Kyuhyun said. As Sungmin continues treating Kyuhyun's injuries, Siwon decided to stand up to find the leader. "You're not even healed yet!" Yesung shouted back.

"Look, just because that stupid guardian throw the four of us out and the other four are still not happy about this situation, doesn't mean I can't do anything at all!" the latter answered back. "I'm going with you, hyung." Kyuhyun said as the other two felt that this is not supposed to be happening. "Contact the others that we're meeting Leeteuk-hyung!" Siwon said as both brothers close the door.

Mr Kim continues to run as he had to heal Leeteuk for his a bit of recovery. The white ranger and Vexhag continued to keep clashing one by one that including the trees being cut, the wild-life animal are running away from them and it is more brutal than the usual battle Leeteuk would ever face off.

"Say goodbye white ranger..." the monster said. "LEETEUK!" Mr Kim shouted as the white ranger himself saw the manager running towards to save him. "MR KIM!" he shouted as Vexhag uses most of his attacks as an injury towards the latter. "Hmph... We'll continue on Round 2..." Vexhag said as he walked away for a while.

Leeteuk demorphed for a while as he went to Mr Kim. "Manager-hyung, are you okay?" he asked in a worried tone. "I'm fine. You're okay, little ranger?" the latter asked despite being more injured. "I'll call the hospital for you to get there." Leeteuk said. "Leeteuk-sshi, please go back to your friends. They really want you to be their leader again." Mr Kim said.

Leeteuk's face changed from being worried to sadness. "I told them to follow my noona-sshi to destroy the dark crystal and Commander Rex. That is all I have to give for them." the leader said. "Jungsoo, you know this is not going to go like that. Your friends are still not accepting about your sister being their leader. The worst part is that her guardian didn't want Kyuhyun and Siwon." Mr Kim explained.

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun and Siwon shouted as they already find their leader. "Kyuhyun, Siwon, what are you both doing here?" the older male asked. "Just come back us, especially the main four." Siwon asked. "Hyung, you bond with the white crystal already before both of us could get our ones." Kyuhyun explained.

"Besides, you already vengeance for your appa's death. What else do you need to hide anymore?" Siwon said. Leeteuk slowly turned away from them. "I need to deal Vexhag by myself." he said. "Vexhag? He's alive?" Kyuhyun asked. "How's that possible? I thought he's dead after you slash him!" Siwon said.

"Tell the others, this is the last time I'm gonna see them." Leeteuk said. "Where you're going?" Siwon asked. "The ambulance is on the way to heal Mr Kim and he needs to get treatment right." the white ranger said as he instantly morphed into his ranger suit. "I might die by Vexhag's hands either tonight or tomorrow. Goodbye..." he said as he went to find Vexhag.

"Is he planning to commit..." Siwon said as he fainted on the ground instead. "HYUNG!" Kyuhyun shouted as he saw the ambulance to get both his older brother and Mr Kim to the hospital. "What? We're on our way!" Heechul said.

"What happened?" Eunhyuk asked. "Mr Kim is at the hospital and Siwon fainted apparently." the older male said. "We have to get there." Donghae said as the main four take their crystal until they saw Yoolim is at the entrance. "Where do you think you're going?" he said as the others are feeling a bit uncomfortable.

To be continued...