Episode 27

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the museum, there is only 5 rangers who are working for the day. "Hey, has anyone seen Donghae or Ryeowook?" Heechul asked. "You do realized that they have finished their intership and they are going back to their normal high school routines?" Leeteuk said. "Wait a minute, they're in high school?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yeah. Donghae is 18 and Ryeowook is actually 17. Is there something wrong Kyuhyun?" Eunhyuk said. "I didn't know summer is over. I thought they are genius like me. I am smart prodigy though." the maknae said. "That explains you didn't go to high school..." Leeteuk said.

In SM High School, Donghae is taking some notes despite he hated the lesson. Later, he heard a school bell as he want to go to his kendo training. Ryeowook is his own class lesson, continuing his chemistry studies until he heard the same school bell like Donghae's class.

Ryeowook went to find Donghae since the latter continued to his skills. "Hyung!" Ryeowook said as Donghae smiled at him. "Ryeowook-sshi. Thank goodness you found me. Can't you believe that summer is actually over?" the older male asked. "True. Plus, I miss everyone there." the younger male answered back.

"You mean you miss bickering with Kyuhyun?" Donghae said with a smirk. Ryeowook blushed a bit before hitting Donghae lighty. "I see him as a brother! Unlike you who has a crush on Kyuhyun's hyung..." Ryeowook said as Donghae blushed deep red about Siwon's name. "Okay shut up! I wonder what the others are doing without us." Donghae said. Ryeowook simply shrugged his shoulders as he tossed the bottle to Donghae. "Thanks though." the latter said.

In the spaceship, Slasher is practising his skills since Vexhag is no longer here with him and the Commander Rex. "Hmph. That bounty hunter was a faux. He was being defeated by the white ranger. Punkstar!" Slasher summoned another monster that will make everyone turned into a monsterous punk.

Back in the museum, the others are having a break since there are no other customers coming to them. "Argh! When is Donghae and Ryeowook finishing school?" Kyuhyun asked. "They're only teenagers and they are not that same genius as you, Kyuhyun-sshi. Plus, they may have test coming up sooner or later." Siwon said.

"You only saying this to your brother is because you actually miss Dong-" Heechul was about to say but Leeteuk interrupt their conversation. "Talk later. The monster's is on the loose. Let's go!" the leader said as they immediately agreed.

At the main city, Punkstar is destroying most buildings until a brown shot hit him but he blocked them. "Give it up!" Leeteuk said. "Who are you?" Punkstar asked. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their ranger suits. "Minions! Attack them!" Punkstar said as the team fight against the minions.

Meanwhile in school, Donghae was opening a locker that has his books for his next lesson. However, a bunch of punk students pushed him and actually hit him on his head. Ryeowook noticed it and rushed towards the latter. "Hyung, are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm okay, Ryeowook. Is it just me or everyone is wearing punk clothing?" Donghae asked. "I'm pretty sure it's trending type. Heechul-hyung knows everything." Ryeowook said. "Oh yeah, we should get back to class first." Donghae said until their phones vibrate that they have to help their members fighting the minions.

Back to the main city, the team are still fighting against the minions. "Damn it! Where's the other two?!?!?!" Heechul asked. "We cannot disturb them while they are having lesson!" Eunhyuk answered back until a blue dragon and purple pegasus came to aid their help. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"Mythical Change!" both male morphed into their ranger suit as they help the members fighting against the minions. However, there is a bunch of students who are from SM High School. "Hey! Get out of the way! Will you?" Kyuhyun asked as he doesn't dare to hurt any students who have more punk looks. Instead, the mininos were retreating back to their master causing the team to be even more confused. "SM High School..." Leeteuk said as they demorph instanstly.

"These are the same students who pushed me into my locker." Donghae said. "Really? Then, what the hell are they doing here?" Heechul asked. "We really have no idea. We need to investigate the school first." Eunhyuk said. "Hello! Donghae and I are still in school. We can investigate for you guys and see what is wrong with the students who have suddenly becoming a punk." Ryeowook mentioned.

Kyuhyun smacked Eunhyuk for not knowing about that their two teammates are still high school students and can give them information. "Are you stupid? You even told me that they are still 17 and 18 and yet you forgot about it." the maknae.

"Don't ask. Im 16 in here." the maknae interrupt Eunhyuk's words. "Enough bickering. Donghae, Ryeowook. During your break time, you both need to figure their behaviour immediately." Leeteuk said. "Yes sir!" both blue and purple ranger said.

In SM High School, Ryeowook noticed that in his class, 20 students have suddenly become a punk instead. "Settle down students. We have a new student. He's name is Hyungshik. Please give him a welcome atmosphere." the teacher said as the new student appear in front of Ryeowook.

"Annyeong. My name is Hyungshik and I hope you guys will treat me well." Hyungshik said. "Please take a sit next to Ryeowook-sshi." the teacher said as Ryeowook raised his hand. "Hi, I'm Ryeowook. Welcome to SM High School." Ryeowook said.

"Thank you Ryeowook-sshi. Honestly, I really don't know what's with the students being a punk. I heard their students are actually good people." Hyungshik said as Ryeowook knew that he and Donghae have to investigate about the matter.

At the dorm, Donghae and Ryeowook were doing their own homework until a door knock from their teammates. "Is there anything suspicious in your school?" Leeteuk asked. Both of them shook their head as they still haven't figure it out about it. "Maybe someone spell it on them that cause them to change personality like one monster did that to Siwon?" Eunhyuk said as Donghae recalled about it.

Flashback:

(Episode 18)

End of flashback

"Can we please don't talk about that Hyukjae?" Siwon asked. "Or maybe it set students to argue to each other and turned their back on each other like they did to Eunhyuk and Ryeowook?" Heechul said while Kyuhyun was confused by what the latter said. Ryeowook suddenly recalled back to his first argument with Eunhyuk

Flashback:

(Episode 6)

End of flashback

"We still haven't found a single clue that monster made the students turned into a punk." Donghae said. "Plus, I am worried about a new student who have just transferred in my class this afternoon." Ryeowook said. "Wait, you have a new classmate?" Kyuhyun asked.

"His name is Hyungshik. He said our high school used to have good students who never got themselves in trouble." Ryeowook explained. "Whatever it is, wear these wrist communicators. Mr Kim will tell you once you found something strange about those students. Investigate once more when you reach school tomorrow." Leeteuk said as both Donghae and Ryewook nodded.

The next day, both Donghae and Ryeowook continued to go to their regular class. Ryeowook is seen walking with Hyungshik who had just arrived in school. "Ryeoowook!" Hyungshik shouted. "Hyungshik. Hey there. I'm going straight to the canteen. Wanna join me and Donghae?" Ryeowook asked. "Sure." the latter said as Donghae overheard about their conversation. "Ryeowook, did Hyungshik saw any punk students builled him?" the older male asked.

"Well, they didn't bullied me yet but they bullied one student who was wearing spectacles. It happended in the boys toilet." Hyungshik said. Donghae nodded as he thanked the latter and rushed to the toilet to find the same students that bullied the bespectacled student. "Come out there!" he said only to realize that the students are still playing punk rock music. "Lower down you dummies!" Donghae said.

In Ryeowook's class, before his teacher comes for the lesson, Ryeowook tapped the students who have become a punk themselves. "Hey, get out will you?" one of them said as the latter apologized that quickly. "Donghae, any sign?" Ryeowook asked through the communicator wrist. "Not really. They just love to play punk music. We have to continue to find out about them." Donghae said.

Donghae peep through the window of the girls toilet despite he's claims himself that he has crush on Siwon. But he try to find any girls who have turned into punk as well. "Can't you believe it? Ms Yong won't let us wear black lipstick in class." one of them said. "But yet, she managed to wear them." another said as Donghae went to Ms Yong's class. He immediately kicked the door on Ms Yong's class only to found out that she has also become a punk. "Ms Yong? Is this is for real?" Donghae said.

Ryeowook continued to tapped the other students to find out whether they have either turned into the a punk rock like the previous victims. "No. Everyone else seems to be normal like usual." Ryeowook thought until someone tapped him on the shoulder and the latter was about to punch him in the face when it was just Hyungshik.

"Hyungshik! What are you doing here?" he asked as he bowed to apologize. "Oh, do you have some chemistry notes? I want to study more about that." Hynugshik said. "Really? Give me a second." Ryeowook said as he gave the latter his notes. "Please don't misuse this notes." Ryeowook said. "Really? Thanks. To be honest, I don't like wearing punk clothing." Hyungshik said. "Why?" Ryeowook asked. "Well, I don't want to wear their bracelets." the latter said as both of them laughed before realizing they have to go back to their class for lesson. 

In their classroom, both Hyungshik and Ryeowook realized that majority of their classmates are now more as a punk. "What the hell is going with everyone?" Ryeowook said. "This can't be happening..." Hyungshik said. Unbeknownst to them, Donghae suspected that Hynugshik spelled everyone to become a punk.

Back in the lab, the others were training up to use their skills so that they can get Commander Rex's weakness. "How long both Donghae and Ryeowook finishing their school time so we can practice with them?" Kyuhyun asked. "In normal school hours, it's usually 7 hours. They only finished 3 hours in school. What do you expect?" Heechul said. Leeteuk and Siwon shook their head as they see the other two bickering each other.

Outside the classroom, Donghae stopped Ryeowook from walking. "Donghae, you have already found who is behind all of these?" Ryeowook asked. "Shh... He can hear us." Donghae said as he hide himself and Ryeowook in the bush. It was Hyungshik who dressed normally to them. "Hyungshik?" Ryeowook asked. "In your class, he's the only one who hasn't been turned into a punk like the other students and teachers." Donghae said.

"Donghae, you're just joking, aren't you? Besides, there is something possessing you. Let me help you out!" Ryeowook said as he tickled Donghae instead. However, Donghae uses a bit of jeet kune do to almost inujured Ryeowook's hand. "Don't ever do that again. I really don't want to hurt you." the older male said as he let go of his friend's hand.

Ryeowook messaged his hand for a while and went to Donghae. "I am saying Hyungshik is not the one who's behind all of these!" the younger male said. "Will you two stop bickering? You need to find more clues." Mr Kim said through their communicators. "Sorry. We'll do that. Let's go!" Donghae said as Ryeowook followed him.

Once they reached the hallway, Donghae tried to confront Hyungshik. "Give it up Punkstar! You're the one who turned the students and teachers into a punk!" Donghae said to a silent Hyungshik. "Hyungshik?" Ryeowook asked. It turned out Hyungshik is now a punk like them and becomes more violent to them. Both Donghae and Ryeowook were shocked about this current situation.

In the classroom, both Donghae and Ryeowook now have observed that Hyungshik is the same as everyone else. "I was so forceful for accusing your new friend being one of Commander Rex's subordinates. Please forgive me, Ryeowook." Donghae said as he apologized to the younger male.

"It's not your fault. It's mine." Ryeowook said. Donghae was surprised that the younger male took the blame by himself. "But Ryeowook-" "When you start to accuse Hyungshik, I was actually pretty scared. He only came to our school in less than 2 days." the younger male explained. "After all, what if Punkstar got into his body to kill him? Hyungshik..." Ryeowook said as he went to Hyungshik to listen to rock music. "Hyungshik, please forgive me..." Ryeowook said. However, he noticed the bracelet the latter was wearing. "Wait a minute, Hyungshik said..."

Flashback:

"Really? Thanks. To be honest, I don't like wearing punk clothing." Hyungshik said. "Why?" Ryeowook asked. "Well, I don't want to wear their bracelets." the latter said.

End of flashback

"Then, it means..." Donghae said as he realized everyone in school wearing a punk bracelet that makes the students act more arrogant. "I still have the crystal with me. I'll let my water guide the way to find Punkstar." Donghae said as the water formed into arrows that leads the way. "Call Leeteuk-hyung!" Donghae commanded. "Hyung!" Ryeowook called.

In the lab, the other members were playing games with each other. "Really? I've got it. Guys, let's go!" Leeteuk said as they grabbed their crystals to go SM High School. The final arrow shows the Music Room as both Donghae and Ryeowook see anything suspicious. A bracelet was about to go to Donghae's hand but instead, the latter use his jeet kune do to kick the bracelet out.

"That's how it got to everyone..." Ryeowook said. Donghae kick the cello as it was Punkstar in his disguise. "Argh! I was so close to getting your crystals for Commander Rex!" Punkstar said. "We won't let you! Change Standby!" Donghae said. "Roger!" Ryeowook answered back.

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"Mythical Change!" they morphed into their ranger suits as they immediately fight against Punkstar. "Try to catch me if you can!" the monster said as he jumped out of the window. Both of them followed him to continue the fight. The other rangers who are in their ranger suits managed to help them in time. "GUYS!" both of them shouted. "Hey, it's a good one to get rid of our boredness." Heechul said. "Let's see if you can stop my punk minions!" Punkstar said as it shows everyone including Hyungshik. "Hyungshik!" Ryeowook said.

Kyuhyun was about to go to Punkstar but only to realize that the students were blocking him. "Oi!" the maknae shouted as Siwon grabbed his younger brother out. "Let's see if we can do it on the above!" Eunhyuk said as he let Leeteuk and Heechul do the attack from the above. Unfortunately for them, two students use loud music to attack the oldest members instead. "Hey!" both male shouted.

Donghae became more worried as he had no other plan on how to free the students and the teachers from being full-time punk. That is until Ryeowook has an idea. "Donghae!" he shouted as he use his fire power to burn the entire hole. "Ryeowook-sshi, you're a genius!" Donghae said as he went down under the hole.

Therefore, the blue ranger have managed to attack Punkstar. "I get it now. If above can't, below is the better option to kill off the monster." Siwon said as the others nodded. "BLUE ARROW!" Donghae said as he use his personalized weapon to kill the latter off. The bracelet that everyone was wearing is gone and they have turned back into their regular people. "Hyungshik!" Ryeowook said.

However, Punkstar has become giant using his second life. The students and teachers ran off after the rangers have secured them safely. They called their zords to form a megazord. "This will be the end for you!" Eunhyuk said. Punkstae use his rock music to actually damage the megazord. "Oi! Are you kidding me? That's the worst music I have ever heard!" Kyuhyun said as they covered their ears. Later, Donghae and Ryeowook agreed with this one. "Hyung, dispatch us!" both said. "Huh? Okay?..." Leeteuk said as both blue and purple ranger have managed to find Punkstar's weakness.

"Now hyung!" Ryeowook said. The team use their megazord attack on Punkstar and ends their megazord battle. In school, everyone was about to go home. "Thanks for saving me, Ryeowook and Donghae." Hyungshik said. "Um, anytime we'll do though. Besides, we're friends though, right?" Donghae said. "I thought you wouldn't accept Hyungshik." Ryeowook asked. Donghae glared at him a bit. "That's okay but really, I owe you guys a lot. I guess I'll see you in school tomorrow. Bye!" Hyungshik said as they waved at him.

"I really wanted to work in the museum again." Ryeowook asked. "Why is that so?" the older male asked. "Maybe I could bicker Kyuhyun again for any smart comments we both have." the younger male answered back. "Well, we could do part-time job. We do on weekends." Donghae said.

"You sure? Cuz it sounded like you wanted to see Siw-" Donghae quickly covered Ryeowook's mouth from speaking Siwon's name. "Hey guys." Donghae said. "So, you will continued to work in the museum? What about your school hours?" Heechul asked. "We will work on weekends. But of course, we will be able to visit you guys some weekdays." Ryeowook said after he removed Donghae's hand on his mouth. "Anyway, let's all run into the sunset!" Eunhyuk said as the team race each other to see the beautiful sunset.

To be continued...