Episode 42

Power Rangers SJ Force

One week later, Donghae and Ryeowook are no longer in high school as they have moved in their dorm for a while until the college application comes in. "We should get to work Ryeowook-sshi." Donghae said. "Yeah, I can consider as that." the younger male said as they unpacked their clothing.

In the lab, Donghae is working on an experiment where he wants to impress Ryeowook and Kyuhyun since it is revealed that both males for thinking science is a playground to him even though it is meant as a joke but Donghae is aware that he is not that same level geniuses as them. "Is there something wrong, Donghae?" Angel asked.

"There's nothing wrong with me. Where's Mr Kim?" he asked. "He went to see his sick family for a while. I see that you're interested in making a new global power-up." Angel said. "Yeah but I think the others are saying this is stupid of me making one." the latter said. "In fact, I actually make your zords as well." Angel said. "Stop right there, you're kidding right?" Donghae said. "I'm not. I can teach you on how to make a zord." Angel said as Donghae smiled in delightfulness.

In the museum (since it is closed for a holiday), the others are having a pie-eating contest with no hands while Leeteuk and Heechul are the 'MCs' for this 'event'. "Oh, Team SiHyuk are going to catch up Team KyuWook for the winner place. What do you think Heechul?" Leeteuk said. "I say the maknaes are able to finish it up soon!" Heechul answered back.

However, the boys didn't notice that Yesung came for a visit as the latter saw everything. "Oh, good grief..." the older male said. "WE'VE WON!" both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun shouted as the pie ended up splash at Yesung's face. "Oh..." the others said as they tried to shut themselves. "I just came here for the news I need to deliver and this is what I've got?" Yesung said.

"Sorry Yesung. We didn't mean it." Leeteuk said. "As I was saying, Commander Rex, is up to something even more dangerous plan. Sungmin and I have found out recently." the latter explained. "I thought Sungmin told me he is just a regular ninja." Eunhyuk said.

"We are still a ninja but we are actually a half ninja, half spies. Just like you guys who need to stop against monsters, we also need to stop them as well. Only without crystals powers." Yesung said. "Then let's get back to the lab for now." Heechul said as the other four cleaned their faces first.

In the lab, Angel knew something is weird about Commander Rex. "He won't give up taking the seven crystals despite how much power we have already defeated his subordinates." he said. "Yesung-hyung and I found out that the dark crystal Polly have been holding onto it, he uses it for something else." Sungmin said.

"But didn't Angel told us that the dark crystal would kill us?" Kyuhyun said. "Yeah but that doesn't mean not only for killing but also making sure your planet is going to into the black hole." Angel explained.

"I have a new plan. We use our megazord, destroy the dark crystal and kill Commander Rex." Ryeowook said. "Isn't that a little impractical?" Donghae said. "Okay, come up with a new plan." the younger male said. Donghae realized he just got himself into the worst situation he ever thought he could. "We sneak up using one of Kyuhyun's technology to get into the spaceship and kill Commander Rex first. We will handle the dark crystal after he is defeated." the latter said.

"Okay then, good idea then. No megazord." Eunhyuk said as Donghae hoped his plan would work. In the sapceship, Commander Rex is drinking his sake until a minion came to him. "What is it?" he asked as the minion whispered into his ear. "WHAT? THEM DESTROYING MY DARK CRYSTAL? Send more minions down there!" Commander Rex shouted as the minions ran off instead. "I need someone who is even more brutal than my pathetic monsters." he said with a smirk.

At the forest, the team with Yesung and Sungmin sneak very quietly to find Commander Rex's spaceship. Unfortunately, the minions appeared in front of them. "Oh come on!" the others shouted as they start to fight against the minions with their element powers.

"Hmm... I see you rangers are in good potential." Rockstone said as he uses his bracelet to turned them into stone. Leeteuk notices it but he turned into stone first. "LEETEUK! What did you do to him!" Heechul angrily asked. "I am Rockstone, and I am able to turn anyone into a stone." Rockstone said as he also turned Heechul into a stone.

As the others are still beating the minions up, Rockstone faced against Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. "Meet your fate." he said as he also turned the maknaes into stone as well. Donghae has already beaten a few minions only for the minions to throw the blue ranger at the tree that knocks Donghae's head.

"AH!" he screamed as he is being flown into the tree causing a flowing blood on his forehead. "No..." he said as he hides in the bushes."Let's see if you handle this!" Rockstone said as he turned Eunhyuk into stone as well. "I need to destroy that bracelet." Donghae said. Unfortunately, Siwon noticed Rockstone and is turned into a stone as well. "Hahahahahaha." the monster laughed.

"SIWONNIE!" Donghae cried as tears start to fall down on his cheeks. However, he saw Yesung and Sungmin are still fighting against the minions. "Yesung! Sungmin! Don't look at the monster's bracelet! It will turn you into stone!" Donghae warned the two ninjas as the trio hides from Rockstone.

"Come out, come out wherever you are. You can't hide from me forever..." Rockstone said. "Now what are we supposed to do?" Yesung asked as Donghae covered his eyes as he used Ryeowook's gun to shoot despite he is better with a sword. "Hmph. They're pathetic." Rockstone said as he walked away from the forest.

"I think he's gone." Sungmin said as the trio saw almost all rangers turned into a stone. "Our friends..." Yesung said as he looked at Leeteuk and Heechul while Sungmin looked at Eunhyuk and starts to cry a bit. However, Donghae felt like he should take the blame and not the others. "It's all my fault..." the blue ranger cried as he looked at his boyfriend and he knew that he had ed up everything.

In the lab, Yesung carefully placed all the statues of the rangers near the crystal holder while Sungmin bandaged Donghae's forehead. "We need to destroy the bracelet to get everyone back to normal." Sungmin said. "Donghae, you have a megazord, right? You will be able to protect yourself from being turned into stone." Yesung said.

However, Donghae isn't saying anything due to the fact that he still blame himself. "Donghae?" Sungmin asked as the younger male started to cry instead. "This isn't your fault. Commander Rex knew this would have happen." Yesung said as he tried to cheer the younger male up.

"Donghae, I know you really didn't mean it but you have to know what are you going to do next." Sungmin said. Donghae turned around as he looked at the two ninjas. "It's still my fault that my stupid plan cause this to happen." the latter angrily said as he sat down as he knew he is not going to do anything.

"Lee Donghae! I know you can do this! Angel told us that you can make a new zord." Sungmin said as he shakes the younger male. "I said I can't! I only heard some basics from Angel. Plus, he's not here." Donghae angrily said to Sungmin. Yesung noticing Donghae is going into his depression mood give a big slap on him.

"You think you're the blame here? If Leeteuk is in your place, he would have blamed himself as well. Donghae, we both believe in you to make a new zord." Yesung explained as Donghae nodded as he went to find a new animal species he could make. "Okay, let's see here. Dolphin? Nope. That sounds like a girl's zord." he said as Yesung and Sungmin are now relieve and happy that Donghae is back to himself.

Suddenly, Donghae remembers that during one of the monster's encounter, no one mentioned about the Falcon Zord. "I mean, Armadillo is on land, Squid is sea and I need a zord that fly in the air aside from Siwon's zord." Donghae said as he revealed that he kinda plucked Zenowing's wing from one week ago.

Using his limit intelligence, Donghae put the components that Angel have taught him. As he had just finished everything, he knew he needs something else. "Angel, are you there?" he asked as the guardian appeared behind him. "I need a brave warrior to his some of his powers to make a new zord." Donghae said.

"I will be an honor." Angel said as he use his powers to let the all the components mix together instead. However, the stuff just melted into somewhere else. "What does it mean?" Yesung said. "It means it following which zord is going to." Angel said as they all moved away for a while.

"I just created a new zord and a new global power-up!?" Donghae said as he took out a falcon global power-up from the machine. "I wish Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were here to see this." he said to himself as he hoped that once he got everyone free from being stoned forever, he would tell the maknaes right in the face.

As the trio are in the forest, they noticed some footprints on the ground. "Who could that be?" Sungmin said. "It can't be Slasher or Darma. They both have died in the hands of Leeteuk and Heechul-hyung." Donghae said until they see a black mysterious figure instead.

"Who the hell are you?" Yesung asked. "I need to speak to the blue one." the black mysterious figure said as Donghae pointing at himself. "Me?" he asked. The figure goes to him as he needs to warn him. "Do not trust your leader at all." the latter said. The blue ranger is confused from what the figure is trying to say.

"What do you mean I'm not supposed to trust Leeteuk-hyung at all? He's already a good leader and he cares about us. WE even care about him as equal." Donghae explained as he felt that he shouldn't trust the mysterious figure. "Very well, cuz you may never knew what is going to happen between you rangers and your leader... " the black mysterious figure vanishes into thin air.

"Don't trust this guy! Leeteuk would have also not believed in him." Sungmin said as Donghae nodded with an agreement. Just as they are continuing to follow the new zord, Rockstone appeared right in front of them. "YOU!" the blue ranger angrily said. "I see that you are about to stop me anytime soon." the monster answered back.

Donghae ripped his left long sleeve shirt to make a band-aid on his head. "Cover your face guys." he said as Yesung and Sungmin use their ninja mask to cover themselves up. "I will turn all of you into stone!" Rockstone said as Donghae cover his eyes as he managed to kick the bracelet out of his hands.

"It's payback time, you freak!" Donghae said as he took out his global power-up. "Change Standby!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"Mythical Change!" he morphed into his ranger suit as Yesung and Sungmin joined him to fight against Rockstone. While the two ninjas distract the monster, Donghae uses his personal weapon to find a certain part that will destroy the bracelet. "Found it..." he said in a monotone voice as the bracelet is destroyed already.

In the lab, the six rangers are already freed from the stone spell. "What just happened?" Ryeowook asked. Leeteuk uses his communicator to ask Donghae. "Hyung! Guys! You're alright." the blue ranger said in excitement. "Donghae, what's going on?" Heechul asked. "I'll tell you guys everything later. I'll send you my coordinates." Donghae said as he let the others know where is he.

As the blue ranger is doing it, he felt that the black mysterious figure is behind him. "Whatever you want to say, I am still trusting my leader!" he said as he aimed at the black mysterious figure. "You may be a bit stubborn but you will regret it." the black mysterious figure said as he left the blue ranger alone.

Donghae helped Yesung and Sungmin to defeat Rockstone. "Why you son of a b-" the monster was about to say anything until a blue arrow hit him in the weakspot. "It's time to meet your end!" Donghae said as he let Yesung and Sungmin finish off the monster instead. "I am giant!" the monster shouted as he knew he is unstoppable for a while.

"Hold on, I am sensing the Falcon zord." Angel said as the Falcon zord uses it's powers to kill off some parts of Rockstone. "Hey!" the others shouted as they ran to find Donghae. The blue ranger took off his helmet for a while as Yesung holding it and the trio ran towards the others. "Siwonnie!" Donghae cried in happily as the older male turned him around.

"You're okay?" Siwon asked as Donghae nodded with a tear coming up. The latter wiped his tear as both of them hugged each other. "Do that later! We need to defeat that monster!" Heechul shouted at them. "Right! Sorry..." both Donghae and Siwon said as the younger male put his helmet back on while the others getting ready to morph. "Change Standby!" Leeteuk command. "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHEONIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their ranger suits as Yesung and Sungmin stayed behind for a while. The team soon formed a megazord. However, it is revealed that Rockstone is able to fly as well. "Oi! That's so unfair!" Eunhyuk shouted. "That is why I made a new zord. A Falcon zord." Donghae said. "Isn't that part of non-exist at all?" Kyuhyun asked. "You'll see." the latter said.

The Falcon zord came in and formed into wings for the megazord to fly. "Badass!" Ryeowook said. "You literally made that new global power-up, isn't it?" Leeteuk asked as the blue ranger nodded. "It's still cool though. Now, find that creep!" Siwon said as they flew towards Rockstone. Soon, they have managed to defeat Rockstone and ended his life.

As the team saying goodbye to Yesung and Sungmin as part of thanking them to deliver the news about Commander Rex's moveset, the team have decided to go back towards the dorm to plan out the next execution. However, Siwon noticed that Donghae isn't moving at all.

"Hae, is something wrong with you?" he asked. The younger male looked at his boyfriend and shook his head like it was nothing to him. "Siwon, do you trust Leeteuk-hyung as our leader?" he asked. Siwon is confused at the question that the latter asked him. "Of course I trust our leader. What makes you said that?" he asked.

"I don't know. It's just that out of nowhere, the black mysterious figure came up to me and said 'Do not trust your leader.' to me. It seems that he knows more about Leeteuk-hyung than any of us." Donghae explained. "Whatever, we still care for Leeteuk. He got his revenge for his father's and grandparents' death. That is all." Siwon said.

"It's amazing what you're capable of when the ones you love are in trouble. Especially when that trouble is due to my own plan." Donghae said as he still blames himself for that everything happened to his friends. "Hey. You learned from your mistakes and saved the day. Pretty awesome." Siwon answered back as both males kiss each other on the lips before going back to the others.

To be continued...