Episode 41

Power Rangers SJ Force

"In the dorm, Siwon woke up with the loudest yawn as Kyuhyun throw his pillow to hit him in the face. "SHUT UP! I'm trying to sleep hyung." the younger male said. "But we have work to do." the older male said. "Are you talking about Mr Kim scolding us or a date night with Donghae?" the latter mocked him as Siwon throw his pillow at his younger brother as a revenge. "OI!" Kyuhyun shouted as both brothers started to have a pillow fight.

"Guys, are you up yet...?" Eunhyuk said as he saw two men playing a pillow fight. "I'm gonna leave this with you both for a while..." the brown ranger said as he closed the door. "Let's get clean up Kyuhyun." Siwon said as the younger male agreed instead. In the museum, they are still working until Donghae and Ryeowook ran towards them. "We have great news!" Ryeowook said. "You're getting grades?" Heechul sarcastically asked.

"Not that..." Donghae said. "We're graduating high school next week!" both males said as the others spit their water out. "Are you serious?" Eunhyuk asked. Both males nodded as they actually meant serious. "Wow, that's fast." Kyuhyun said. "You do know this is November, right?" Leeteuk said. "So, that's means, while we are still about to apply for college, we can still stay with you." Ryeowook said.

"In the meantime, we can help you guys fighting against Commander Rex's subordinates." Donghae said. "That's great!" Siwon said as he hugged Donghae though secretly he wanted to have a date night with him. "Hyung... we can see that..." Kyuhyun said as Siwon and Donghae blushed instead.

As the team went inside the lab, they saw Mr Kim talking to someone. "Who is that feathery person?" Heechul asked. "Oh my... GOD!!!! That's Zenowing!!!!" Siwon exclaimed that everyone covered their ears including Zenowing himself.

"How can be so sure that's Zenowing? That's Torin!" Donghae said to his boyfriend. As the couple is arguing about which name they are referring to, Zenowing went to the other rangers to say something. "Please tell us you're Zenowing and not the other name." Eunhyuk asked.

"Yes, I am Zenowing and not the other name." the latter said as Donghae and Siwon stopped arguing. "But what makes you visit us rather than going to the Dino Rangers?" Siwon asked. "The others may not need me for a while but I need to take a look at your crystals." the birdman said as the team take their respective crystals to show Zenowing.

"Well, it looks similar to the Energems." Zenowing said. "Energems?" Ryeowook asked. "They are meant to be protected by the rangers themselves when the Sledge wants to take them." Zenowing said.

"Kinda sounds like Commander Rex would do the same thing to us." Eunhyuk said. "Zenowing, to be honest, our crystals contains element powers rather than bonding to it and not aging like Leeteuk-hyung with the snow power." Siwon said as the leader show his power to the birdman.

"I see... You have disgraced me, black ranger." Zenowing said to Siwon. "Green ranger to be exact but what?" the latter corrected him as he is confused. The others are also confused as well. "But why? He's telling the truth." Kyuhyun said. "You don't seem to protect your friends too much. If anything, leave him out of my sight." Zenowing said as he left the lab.

"Siwonnie..." Donghae said as he comforts him. "He disgraces me?" the latter said. "Guys, why don't we go for a training? Like an outside one rather than the pot one?" Ryeowook said. "Yeah. Let's go..." Siwon said as Donghae and Kyuhyun looked at each other thinking Siwon is hiding his true feelings.

At the forest, Heechul and Donghae are doing sword-training at each other to upgrade their skills while Eunhyuk and Ryeowook practicing their gun shooting. Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Siwon are doing their martial arts training until the team felt the wind from far away. "What was that?" Heechul asked as the team went somewhere else.

They saw Zenowing practicing his sword skill. "Amazing..." the others said. "You?" the birdman said as Siwon is now not smiling. "You were awesome in that skill. Can you teach Siwon instead?" Heechul said as he really want the latter to be happy. "I am not going to do that." Zenowing said as he continued to walk away from the team.

In the spaceship, a new monster named Mobtor came to Commander Rex. "Commander, why don't I go down to collect the crystals for you?" Mobtor said. "Very well. Just do it." Commander Rex said as Mobtor went down into the Earth.

"Slasher, you're really pathetic for getting the crystals just to destroy the white ranger. Since you're dead, I need to rely on my subordinates." the big bad said with a smirk as he actually prefers Slasher died rather than making the deceased come back as alive.

Mobtor uses his laser attacks on the cities as the team ran to find that monster. "Hello, rangers..." Mobtor said. "We have to end you now!" Leeteuk said as the team took out their global power-up. "Change Standby!" Leeteuk command. "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge"! the team morphed into their ranger suits. Unaware to them, Zenowing noticed them instead. "They are quite a bit similar to the Dino Rangers. But whatever it is, I must defeat that monster on my own." he said as he took out his Dino Charger. "Energize! Unleash the power!" he morphed into his silver ranger suit.

As the team is still fighting against Mobtor, they noticed a Silver Ranger. "Zenowing?" Ryeowook asked as the latter starts to fight Mobtor on his own. "Is he trying to fight by himself?" Leeteuk said as Siwon ran after to stop Zenowing from being reckless. "HYUNG!" Kyuhyun shouted as the green ranger is trying to stop him for a while.

However, Mobtor is able to use his attack on the others instead. "Now you're going to meet your death!" Mobtor said as he was about to laser attack on Zenowing. "ZENOWING!!!" Siwon shouted as he shields him only for him to demorph with blood coming out from his stomach. "SIWON! HYUNG!" the others shouted as Heechul uses his wind powers to let them go for a while.

In the lab, Mr Kim placed a big bandage on Siwon's stomach. "Is he gonna be in a coma?" Donghae asked. "I don't know. This is the biggest injury we have ever seen." Mr Kim said as Donghae started to cried and leans on Leeteuk and Ryeowook for support. "This is all his fault! He should have never gotten in his way." Zenowing outburst his true words.

Kyuhyun overheard this as he punched Zenowing in the face. "THIS IS YOUR ING FAULT YOU KNOW!" the human male shouted as Heechul and Eunhyuk tried to calm the younger male down. "YOU HURT MY BROTHER'S FEELINGS AND DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR HIM?!?!? ESPECIALLY WHEN HE PROTECTED YOU FROM THE LASER ATTACK?!? HUH?!?!?" the latter continued shouting as Zenowing realized it is a deja vu for him when Tyler previous angrily at him for not thanking Riley for saving him.

"Donghae-hyung, you stay with Siwon-hyung." Kyuhyun said as he took his red crystal and left the lab. "You're really a jerk this time around. I thought you are a nice guy, Zenowing." Eunhyuk said as the other three followed him as well. Donghae just shook his head as he helped Mr Kim with more updated of their global power-up.

"Oh my god... What have I done?..." Zenowing said to himself as he realized that Siwon actually admired (a bit) and protected him instead. At the park, Kyuhyun let his tears rolled down on his cheeks. "Kyuhyun!" the others shouted as the latter wiped his tears instead. "You're not the only one who felt Zenowing is a jerk to Siwon. We all also felt that way." Leeteuk said as he hugged the younger male to let him calm down.

"The problem is that why did Zenowing knew this was coming?" Ryeowook said. "It felt like he knew this incident would come back to him again." Eunhyuk said. "Maybe the rangers he met before were also quite angry at him for not thanking their fellow ranger?" Heechul added in. "I hope he learns his mistake..." Kyuhyun muttered as he still doesn't want to forgive Zenowing. 

Just then, they saw Mobtor attacking the civilians once again. "Should we call Donghae?" Ryeowook asked. "Not now." Leeteuk said as they took out their global power-up.

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they instantly morph into their ranger suit as they start to attack Mobtor. "You again?!?!?" the monster said as the team tried their best to take him down. Back in the lab, Zenowing wanted to use his powers to heal Siwon. Just as he was about to do it, his hand stopped instead. 

"If you healed him like you did with the other green ranger, you're giving him your power instead." Donghae said. "How did you know?" the birdman asked. "I used to see you in a big screen way. If you consider yourself as a jerk, get hell out of the lab." the blue ranger angrily said as Zenowing left the lab. Donghae used his water powers to heal Siwon's stomach without any unnatural thing happened to him.

Back at the park, the team still continued to fight against Mobtor but he is still no use for them. "You look like you need to get cut!" the monster said as he was about to kill Kyuhyun until they saw a gun beam coming from Zenowing. "You..." the others said as Zenowing instantly morphed to save the others.

Just then, Siwon woke up as he removes the mask instead. "Siwonnie!" Donghae said as both of them hugged in a relief. "I need you to come with me." the green ranger said. "What?" the latter asked. "Zenowing is in trouble!" Siwon said as he took out his bandage despite he still felt a bit pain. "You can't go out like that. I'm going out to help Zenowing and the others." Donghae said as Siwon stopped him for a while.

"Donghae, listen to me. I'm fine. Let's go, shall we?" the green ranger said as the latter nodded as Siwon grabbed his shirt and they left the lab after grabbing their crystals. Zenowing continues to attack Mobtor as the monster is now a bit weak. "Why did you come here while you should have just gone away?" Heechul said.

"I wanted to apologize to all of you. You're apparently right. I was a jerk to your fellow green ranger and it gives me a deja vu where Tyler did the same thing as your fellow red ranger here to me." Zenowing explained as the team is glad that the birdman is no longer a jerk to not only to them but also Siwon.

"GUYS!" Donghae shouted as Siwon rode a motorbike. "Donghae? Siwon?" the others shouted. Donghae used his blue arrow to find a weakspot on Mobtor. "I thought you are supposed to take care of Siwon." Eunhyuk said. "I did until I saw Zenowing was about to give him some weird powers to let Siwon use his attacks rather than his usual ones." the latter explained. "The point now is that is Siwon okay?" Ryeowook asked.

Donghae nodded as Siwon went to Zenowing for a while. "Zenowing. I know you really didn't mean it but you are actually a nice guy though." Siwon said. "Green ranger, I want to say I am really sorry for thinking you are a disgrace to me but you actually knew some stuff than me." the silver ranger said as Siwon smiled at him.

"You rangers are gonna pay for these!" Mobtor said. "Donghae!" Siwon said as the latter joined him for a morph.

"Change Standby!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their ranger suits as Mobtor summoned his minions to fight the others while Siwon and Zenowing fight against the monster.

"WHITE CLAWS!" Leeteuk uses his claws to leave a scratch on the minions. "PINK DAGGER!" Heechul uses it to stab a majority of them. "BROWN SPEAR!" Eunhyuk uses it to make it like a sheesh kebab before giving the minions an explosion. "BLUE ARROW!" Donghae aims at their weakest part of their body. "PURPLE SHURIKEN!" Ryeowook let is boomerang at them as the minions are defeated. Kyuhyun, despite not having the main weapon like the main five, uses his gun to shoot at them.

"Get over it!" Mobtor said as both Siwon and Zenowing continued to attack at him. "I find his weakspot!" Siwon said. "You do?" Zenowing asked. "Aim at his head!" the green ranger said as Zenowing gives a fatal blow on Mobtor. However, the monster has grown big once again. "Zenowing, you need to stay here!" Siwon said as he called the others to form a megazord.

As the team already form into a megazord, Mobtor uses his laser attack on them. "Damn it! I can't even see where his laser attacks are!" Heechul said until Leeteuk noticed it. "It's on his head!" the leader said. "The only way to kill that monster off is..." Eunhyuk said.

"Give him a fatal blow!" Siwon said as the others are surprised that Siwon is more determined to kill Mobtor. "Okay, let's do that." Ryeowook said as the megazord managed to weaken Mobtor before giving him a second fatal blow.

Outside the museum, Siwon is still having a bandage on his stomach but this time, he isn't bleeding. "Thank you for your appreciation. You all really reminded me of a Dino Rangers. Though, you guys do have element powers rather than not aging at all." Zenowing said as he asked Siwon to come forward for a while.

"I want to give you something." Zenowing said as he gives Siwon an empty charger. "Thanks but we already had enough global power-ups to update our ranger suits." the green ranger said as he give back to Zenowing. "Very well, hope to see anytime." Zenowing said as he waved goodbye to them.

"Say... how did you know it's Zenowing and not Torin?" Kyuhyun asked his older brother. "Oh, have you guys ever noticed the way he speaks with his mouth? He doesn't even open them when he speaks." the older male said. "Did you just roast Zenowing?" Eunhyuk asked. The latter nodded as Heechul shouted "BURN!!!" as the others started to laugh rather than being annoyed at Heechul.

To be continued...