Episode 47

Power Rangers SJ Force

Back with other four, Yesung drove them back to the lab. "I just hope things will be okay then." Sungmin said. "Do you think this might end our friendship with Leeteuk-hyung?" Kyuhyun said. "Hey, don't say that! Besides, our friends are going to get Leeteuk-sshi back." Siwon said as YeMin prayed everything will be okay for the main team.

In the lab, Heechul isn't able to move as he drops his knees on the ground. "Till this day, I'm not even sure about what the hell happened between every one of us." the pink ranger said. Soon, the mysterious voice appeared behind Heechul.

"If you don't go now, the pain from your own regrets will be greater." the mysterious voice explained as Heechul turned around. It was none other than... "Kyunghoon-sshi?" he asked as he remembered Kyunghoon helped him get the Armadillo zord. The latter smiled in response.

Meanwhile, Leeteuk is still tired from his battle against Vexhag but due to that certain madman is crazy about wanting the human male to die. "You're crazy, you know that?" he asked. "I can taste your blood that makes me want to fight for someone." Vexhag said. "For someone?" Leeteuk asked. Vexhag realized he nearly said something odd before continuing the fight against the white ranger.

"Did you think you won't be able to save Leeteuk just from an unexpected incident?" Kyunghoon asked the pink ranger. Heechul turned away as he knew he is too scared to find some more answer. "Right now, I have to follow Inyoung's orders. Even if I hated her and Yoolim so much." Heechul said. "Is that the way you wanted? Leaving everything that you and your leader did together with your teammates?" Kyunghoon continues asking the latter, even more, piercing questions.

"'Even though I've just met them few days ago, they are already my friends and my teammates. Even if Mr Kim started to scold me soon, he knows what's the best for us.' That's what you told me, isn't it?" Kyunghoon said as Heechul remembered what he had said to the latter during that time.

Flashback:

"I would never be able to protect my family and the people who I cared will die by Commander Rex's hands. That is my decision. I wasn't forced by Leeteuk or Mr Kim. "

End of flashback

"Is the leader-nim that you wanted to fight against the evil with him is nothing more than just earning the white crystal? Or the one who has bonded with the white crystal?" Kyunghoon said as Heechul realized something within the latter's words.

"Of course you should follow the real white ranger, his older sister. That is obvious. However, people aren't dogs. You can choose who you want to be loyal to. Please, make the right choice as part of your life. Do not make it regret it." Kyunghoon said as he patted on Heechul's shoulder.

Unbeknownst to them, Inyoung overheard everything as she still felt a lot of guilty instead. Back with Leeteuk, he got demorphed and is surrounded by the fire and is finally exhausted. "This isn't over! I want to fight against you, again." Vexhag said. "We're nearly gonna die and you still want to fight me? You're psychopath, aren't you?" Leeteuk said in a more angry tone. "Since you had almost nothing left, what do you want though?" the monster asked back.

Leeteuk paused for a moment as he looked at his sword as there is red glowing coming towards him. "I need... more..." the white ranger said as he almost want to stab himself. "HYUNG! LEETEUK-HYUNG!" the other three shouted as they are nearly surrounded by the fire. "You guys! What are you guys doing here?" the leader asked. "Hyung, don't do this to yourself!" Eunhyuk said. "Don't listen to that monster!" Ryeowook said. "You have more than just the white crystal and a sword!" Donghae shouted.

Ryeowook used his element power to get rid of the fire but Vexhag slashes the purple ranger's hands. "Ryeowook!" Donghae said as he saw the burnt hands on the younger male and used his water powers to heal it. "He's luring Leeteuk-hyung to death." the younger male said. "JUST WHAT IS YOUR DAMN TRUTH?!?!?" Vexhag said as he was about to move until he felt someone is trying to stop him.

It turns out, it was his love who appeared as a ghost in front of him. "I WANT TO MOVE!!! LET GO OF ME!!!" Vexhag said. Leeteuk realized something about Vexhag as Vexhag has lost his love and it showed that he did, in fact, killed his father and his grandparents while Slasher was just a decoy to kill his older sister before she went hiding. "You killed my appa and my grandparents, just to get your loved one back? Is that why?" Leeteuk asked in a sincere tone.

"Hmph. Who needs love when you need to destroy everything!" Vexhag said as he realized he got cut due to Leeteuk's slash. "Your sword... You finished me off... For your vengence about your father's and grandparents' death?" Vexhag said as he started to get exploded at Leeteuk while the human male covered himself until he felt the wind coming to him.

"Heechul?" Leeteuk said as the pink ranger used his element power to open the fire as a gate. "Hyung, we have to get out of here!" Eunhyuk said as he, Donghae and Ryeowook rushed the older male to get out of the fire ring as they finally see Vexhag had been killed for real.

"So, he's finally dead?" Polly said as she carried a dead body who turned out to be Angel since Mr Kim was right. "Angel, you're just one pathetic guardian, aren't you? Wanting to kill us and give the crystals to the owners who are unworthy?" she said as she decided to move out.

The original main five rangers are either standing or sitting still with absolute silence. Ryeowook has decided to speak up to let go of silence atmosphere. "Hyung, I don't think it is a lie! Everything isn't a lie to us. The time we spent fighting together, bickering one another or just some silly moments... Those were real!" the younger male said. "It is also the truth I lied to you guys!" Leeteuk said as he was about to move away.

"So, you're just gonna run away from your responsibilities?" Donghae asked. "Just go back to my sister. She should be the one bonded with the white crystal." the older male said. Eunhyuk, who couldn't take it anymore, stood up from his seat as he ran towards Leeteuk. "QUIT IT!" the brown ranger said as he punched Leeteuk's stomach instead. Donghae and Ryewook ran towards both older males instead.

"Look, the lie is already open. There's no need to keep it a secret anymore! Don't try to even commit suicide just because you don't have anything else. If you didn't, then what the hell has happened to us? Crumble the team?" Eunhyuk cried as he just wants Leeteuk to be his honest self. Heechul, who is the most silence at this moment, slapped Leeteuk's face that hard to let the white ranger to wake his mind up.

"Park Jungsoo. I have known you since we first met after getting the crystals. I followed you cuz you have better leadership than anyone else I have ever met! If you're not there, then all of us would have crumbled already." Heechul said in more honest truth. "It's true. I have to follow your noona's leadership but... I, KIM HEECHUL, HAVE ONLY ONE LEADER. THAT IS ALL I CAN RECEIVE!" the pink range cried as tears start to fall down.

"Heechul-hyung is right, my loyalty has decided to continue with you." Eunhyuk said as he also bowed down in front of Leeteuk. "So do I. Without your help, my depression about my appa wouldn't be cured quickly." Donghae added in as he also bowed down to the older male. "Mr Kim, Kyuhyun and Siwon have also trusted with you as well." Eunhyuk said. "Yesung and Sungmin as well despite how little you know about them." Heechul said.

Ryewook have decided to squat down for a while as part of bowing down too. "Leeteuk-hyung, whether you're holding the white crystal or not, you're still the same hyung we have ever known. Besides, everyone of us acknowledge you as the best." the younger male said. Leeteuk looked at his teammates as he realized he got what he had as flashbacks of them with Kyuhyun and Siwon were either bickering, training or just silliest moments made him more happier.

"I..." Leeteuk couldn't finish his words as he broke down into tears as the other four starts to hug his leader to comfort him while Vexhag's sword is no longer visible. In the lab, Mr Kim was about to leave when he overheard the conversation between Inyoung and Yoolim. "What? They ran away?" Yoolim said in anger.

Yesung, Sungmin, Siwon and Kyuhyun noticed Mr Kim overheard as they joined in as well. "This is no good! These brats are just so insolent to you, madam!" the rude guardian said. "What the hell?" Yesung said. "He better stop badmouthing about my boyfriend and my friends!" Kyuhyun said as Sungmin and Siwon cover their mouth since they don't want to be heard.

"I know what to do. I will use my same people to get them back!" Yolim said as he got hit by Inyoung. "My little brother isn't stupid! He has better bonds with them than I did!" the older female said as the other four and Mr Kim realized something about her.

"I was just focusing on getting revenge on our father's and grandparents' death but despite he also wanted to get the revenge as well, they have helped him through his depression. I didn't consider myself that I have shocked them about my appearance." Inyoung explained her insecure.

 "Hmm... That explains why she made an appearance though." Kyuhyun said. "She just wanted to have friends like Leeteuk-hyung." Siwon said. "I have to admit it, she isn't bad." Yesung said as Sungmin nodded. "I love how you guys have been matured already." Mr Kim said until they heard a signal.

 "You have got to be kidding me?" Sungmin said. "Madam, we wanted to fight with you. We don't care if we're stupid." Siwon said. "You guys are just insolent!" Yoolim said as he got hit by Yoolim. "Please do so." Inyoung said. "Seriously? We're on our way!" Eunhyuk said as he ends the call.

"What is it?" Donghae asked. "Sungmin said that the minions are at the city already. Hyung, will you come with us?" Eunhyuk said. "Of course I will." Leeteuk said as he got up from sadness as they ran back to the city. In the city, the citizens are nearly killed by the minions until the main four rangers who are morphed already fight them while Leeteuk has decided to stay unmorphed as he does the same thing as the others.

Elsewhere, the sixth rangers (Siwon and Kyuhyun) and the extra rangers (Yesung, Sungmin and Inyoung) are already in the cockpit in their megazord as they have to fight against the giant minions. "Crap! It's too many of them already!" Yesung said. "It's okay. We all have enough power." Sungmin said as the megazord takes the giant minions already.

Just then, the team heard something louder as well. Polly noticed it as she went to the river. Until, Donghae stopped her. "Just what do you think you're doing?" the blue ranger asked. "Weakling. Have you notice someone died today?" the female villian said as she threw Angel's body. "Angel? Mr Kim was right..." Donghae said as he is in shock instead. "You're gonna pay for these!" the younger male said.

"Make me..." Polly said as the older female villain and blue ranger starts to clash for a while. "BLUE ARROW!" Donghae summoned his personal weapon until he managed to kill her. "Wait, you wanted to be killed easily?" the blue ranger said. Polly showed her true goal. "I just need to make my husband become more powerful with the dark crystal..." she said.

The other rangers including Leeteuk noticed something is wrong with the female villain until a monster who is even more threatening than any previous monsters the team have faced. "That can't be..." Eunhyuk said. "It's him..." Ryeowook said. "Commander Rex!" Siwon said as the entire team have to face the final boss by themselves.

To be continued...