Episode 34

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the training pot, the team are training themselves to continue to get themselves more stronger. They are starting to get tired after the most vigorous training only for them to realize that Leeteuk and Donghae are still training despite they are like the rest who are tired. "Okay, both of you take a break now!" Heechul said as he turned off the training pot.

"What are you doing? I was about to use my global power-up to use my personal weapon." Leeteuk said making Heechul glaring at him causing almost a friction between them.

"Okay, I think I agree with Heechul-hyung. We do need to take a break. Besides, there is no monster on the loose." Donghae said as he felt a tension between the oldest members. "I agree. Why don't we go outside? The museum is closed for a reason." Kyuhyun said as he laid down on Ryeowook's lap.

"What's the museum closed for again?" Eunhyuk asked. "It's a two days holiday. That's why Donghae and I are able to join you guys for the rest of the day." Ryeowook said as he smiled at Kyuhyun. Knowing the maknaes are already official couple, Heechul pretend he vomit before he recevied a smack from Siwon.

"Yah MaSi! What was that for?" the pink ranger asked. "Don't do that in front of them, especially when my brother is in a relationship with Ryeowook." Siwon answered back. "Anywho, I say we go to the wish shop." Eunhyuk said.

"Wish shop?" the others asked. "Oh, while I was buying a romatic set for Sungmin, I saw some people writing some of their own wishes. I thought I want to bring you guys there. Come on!" Eunhyuk said as he grabbed almost everybody except for Donghae and Siwon.

"I guess he didn't grabbed us to the wish shop." Siwon said. "Who needs a wish shop? Besides, I just want to help Mr Kim with some manager stuff." Donghae said. "I thought I want to bring all of you to my picnic since Ryeowook said it's a two days holiday." Siwon said as he left the lab.

Donghae started to curse himself that among of all the days he wanted to hang out with Siwon, he chose this day that he would be busy instead. "Hey, wait up!" he said as he catching up with the green ranger.

At the wish shop, the team have seen some wishes being hang up on the wall. "Huh. I can see that." Kyuhyun said with his snarky voice. "Hello young men, what do you desire? Money? Love? All my wish cards are here at my counter." the old lady said as the team went to her counter. "Just write what type of wish you guys want." Eunhyuk said as he took the brown paper as he start to write his own wish.

Eunhyuk's wish:

"I wish I want to meet the mysterious ninja who saved me and Donghae during Gluetrap's incident."

"Here you go." the brown ranger said as the old lady put his card into the box. Unknown to both the team and the old lady, one monster actually put a spell on the cards that anyone who made a wish will instantly made their wish gone bad. "Now, you guys are next." Eunhyuk said as he went behind the others to see.

"If he wrote his wish, so do I." Heechul said as he wrote his own wish on the pink card. "Hyung, do you think they are skeptical?" Ryeowook asked. "Kinda. Besides, neither of these wishes are real." Leeteuk said. "Hyung is right. You and Eunhyuk-sshi do not need to write those wishes." Kyuhyun said.

Heechul's wish:

"I wish I would go out with a cute girl as a date."

Donghae and Siwon arrived that they noticed Heechul is writing his own wish on the pink card. "Hey guys. What are you guys doing?" Siwon asked. "Eunhyuk and Heechul already wrote their wishes on the wish cards. So it's still ridiculous for us." Kyuhyun explained to his older brother after Heechul gave his wish card to the old lady as she put it in the box.

"Hi Heechul Oppa!" a cute Japanese girl said as she appeared in the wish shop as well. "OMO! Annyeonghaseo! Let's go to the restaurant where I know it is." he said as he grabbed her arm as to walk together while Leeteuk denied that he is a bit jealous of the girl. "What was Heechul's wish?" Leeteuk asked.

"I'm guessing he wants to date a girl?" Ryeowook said. "And it made his wish come true?" Donghae said. Eunhyuk was already facepalmed himself that what made the older male asked for that wish. Just then, the mysterious ninja appeared in front of him.

"Take my hand!" the ninja said. Eunhyuk was confused as he take the ninja's hand that the latter use his ninja whip line to get away. "THAT'S MY WISH CAME TRUE!" Eunhyuk shouted as he's no longer in sight.

The others are still confused about what make Heechul's and Eunhyuk's wish came true that fast. Looking at each other with a quick seconds, the others except for Leeteuk start to write their own wish on their respective color cards. "May all your wishes come true..." the old lady said. "Let's hope so..." Siwon said after the younger males already finished writing their own wishes.

Siwon's wish:

"I wish I want to see my sensei one last time before his death."

Donghae's wish:

"I wish I would go out with Siwon on his picnic time."

Ryeowook's wish:

"I wish I would buy Kyuhyun new video game so that he can kill his free time."

Kyuhyun's wish:

"I wish Ryeowook would wear more rock outfits."

Back in the forest, Darma start to wander around as he slash every tree until he met Slasher instead. "Don't you even know what Commander Rex have to say for you?" Slasher said. "Yeah, a useless boss who kept sending every monster who are trying to steal the rangers' crystal." Darma said causing Slasher to take out his own sword. "Don't you ever said that again." Slasher said as he left the forest when Darma gives a smirk.

In the museum, the others are doing their duties as they have to cover up Heechul's and Eunhyuk's shift. However, they saw Eunhyuk came back while he was give a red hand slap on his left cheek. "Uh... Hyukjae, are you okay?" Donghae asked. "You tell me. That ninja who I want to figure it out that saves both of us during the incident from Gluetrap, he gave me a big slap." the latter said.

"Did you say anything that offence him?" Leeteuk asked. Eunhyuk tried to explain after the ninja grabbed him from the wish shop.

Flashback:

The mysterious ninja and Eunhyuk were sparring in the ninja academy. "That was fun." the ninja said as both of them laid down on the mat. "Yeah. I had a boyfriend who is similar in terms of fighting skills except he's a martial artist. You should meet him once I am about to do something to you." Eunhyuk said as both of them look at each other's eyes.

Eunhyuk slowly realized that the ninja's eyes are similar to Sungmin's eyes. "Why are those eyes look familiar to my boyfriend?" Eunhyuk asked. "What do you mean?" the ninja asked. "Don't tell me you're-" Eunhyuk was about to reveal the name and open the mask causing the ninja to slap him on the face.

End of flashback

"That's what happended." Eunhyuk said. "Wow, you look like you're cheating on your boyfriend." Leeteuk snark at the brown ranger. "I AM NOT! Look, Sungmin is still in martial arts school and he's fine with it. I'm supporting his dream. Now would you excuse me, I need to take my shift." Eunhyuk said.

"So, his wish is to meet a ninja during Gluetrap's incident and the wish backfired him?" Kyuhyun asked. "I hope Heechul's wish is fine." Ryeowook said. "Speaking of that, is anyone free for a picnic?" Siwon asked. "Yeah, I'm in. For sure." Donghae answered. "Siwon, thanks for the invitation but I think I'm gonna cover Mr Kim's work instead." Leeteuk said.

"Picnic is not my thing. Come on Ryeowook, let's go to the mall!" Kyuhyun said as he grabed the purple ranger to buy something. "What about you Eunhyuk-sshi?" Siwon asked.

"Sorry bro. After the ninja slapped me, I think I better cover Heechul's shift since he's going out with a Japanese girl on a date. Seriously, did you guys see Leeteuk-hyung being a little bit 'jelly' few minutes ago?" Eunhyuk said. Both blue and green ranger shooked their head as they didn't noticed.

"Uh. I guess I am being stupid after all." Eunhyuk said as he resume his museum duties. "Well, I guess it's just you and me." Siwon said to Donghae. "You and me? Alone?" the younger male asked. Siwon nodded innocently as an answer. "Yeah. Sure." Donghae said.

"Cool." Siwon said with a smile on his face as he walked away. "That's exactly my wish!" Donghae muttered as he knew that he is blushing deep red. "Okay. Calm down. You got this." he sad as he grabbed a cup of tea and drank it slowly to slow down his heart beating.

At the park, both Donghae and Siwon are holding hands that they looked at the innocent ducks that are flapping their wings. "Oh, look at those ducks. Aren't they cute?" Donghae said.

"Yeah, they remind me of Leeteuk immediately." Siwon said as Donghae laughed at his lame jokes. "You laughed at my jokes? Kyuhyun would never laugh like that. He said my jokes are lame." Siwon said. Donghae calm himself down after laughing so much. "No, your jokes are actually quite funny." Donghae said.

They start to set up their own picnic at the bench. "My sensei taught me how to do big bubbles." Siwon said as he display the bubble for Donghae to see. "Siwonnie, it's beautiful." Donghae said. "Try Donghae. I promise I will guide you." the older male said as he placed his hands on Donghae's hands to do big bubbles. However, the bubble start to pop at Donghae's eye causing him pain. "OW!" he cried.

Siwon noticed this as he thought it was his fault that he hurt his crush instead. "I'm so sorry. That's not what my sensei taught me!" Siwon said as he let Donghae sit down for a while. "I'm okay Siwon, I'm okay." Donghae said as the latter use his water bottle to get rid of the soap from Donghae's eyes.

"HEY!" the younger male shouted as the water splash at him. "I'm so sorry!" the green ranger said. "I'm fine. Can you at least lead me to the toilet?" Donghae asked as Siwon carried the blue ranger to the toilet.

Meanwhile, at the mall, the maknaes looked at the clothing department. "Yes, this is my chance to give a rock outfit." Kyuhyun thought as he tapped the purple ranger's shoulder. "Yes?" Ryeowook asked. "I want you to try this one." the red ranger said as he pushed his boyfriend to the fitting room.

Ryeowook later came out where he is dress more hotter (at least to Kyuhyun) than his sweet appearance. "I'll pay for those." Kyuhyun said as he had already paid for them. "Now, put them on in the toilet." Kyuhyun said as Ryeowook was confused about this.

As he came out from the toilet, Ryeowook noticed a new video game that Kyuhyun has always wanted. Thinking the younger male is sitting on the bench waiting for him, he immediately buy it quickly to surprise Kyuhyun. "Sorry for the waiting." Ryeowook said as Kyuhyun smiled at him. "Let's go back to the lab." the younger male said as both maknaes loved that their wish came true for each other.

Back to the park, Donghae used a towel to get rid of the water on his face. "Are you sure you got the soap out of your face?" Siwon asked in concern as he felt gulity for hurting Donghae.

"It's okay Siwonnie. I'm fine and yeah. Let's eat them, shall we?" Donghae said as they start to eat their sandwiches only for the blue ranger to realize that he saw the ants on the sandwiches. "Siwonnie, there is an ants! All over the food." Donghae said as both males try to get rid of the ants.

"AH!" Siwon said as he noticed the ants crawling into his shirt as he almost took it out before Donghae stopped him. "Okay okay, the ants are gone. Keep that shirt on." Donghae said as he is still blushing from seeing Siwon's body.

"Talking about terrible date..." the blue ranger muttered before realizing Siwon might have heard him. "I mean..." "A date?" Siwon asked in a innocent voice thinking he wanted to confess his love to Donghae.

"Is that what you think this is?" he asked. Donghae wasn't sure if he wanted to tell the truth or not. "Nope. Of course not. Why? Did you think this would be a date?" the blue ranger lied thinking Siwon may not know the actual truth. "Siwonnie?" he asked as he looked at the green ranger who kept staring at his own sensei.

"My sensei?" Siwon said. "What?" Donghae asked as the latter ran off to see his sensei due to the latter ran off first. "SIWONNIE!" Donghae shouted as Siwon chased after his own sensei. "HEY!" he shouted as he continued to chase after his sensei kept running. However, he saw the wish monster apppeared in front of him.

"Why in a big hurry? You're not going anywhere?" the monster said as Siwon was about to fight him. "Who the hell are you?" he asked. "I'm Tombmask! And I am here to get your crystal!" the monster said as Siwon start to fight against him for a few seconds only to get defeated easily.

"Too easy. Looks like my wish is about to come true." Tombmask said until he got a blue arrows. "Yah!" Donghae said using his blue arrow to help Siwon as he continued to attack Tombmask.

"Argh! Two rangers against one? That's not what I wish for. I'm outta here!" Tombmask asked. Donghae rushed to Siwon who is still slighty injured from Tombmask. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah. I'm fine." Siwon said as his hand grabbed Donghae's to get up before letting go for a while to see if his sensei is here.

"!" Siwon cursed as he realized his sensei didn't appear again. "Damn it! That monster made me lose my track of my sensei." Siwon said. "Your sensei?" Donghae asked.

"He died before I didn't get to say goodbye to him." Siwon explained. "So your wish is to see your sensei one last time before his death?" Donghae asked as the latter nodded his head. "Why?" he asked. "Both of our wishes came true and both went really bad." the blue ranger explained.

"Both? What do you mean by both?" Siwon asked. "My wish is... you know, a picnic." Donghae said as he still didn't like the idea of admitting it. Siwon suddenly remembered what Kyuhyun said eariler after seeing Eunhyuk's wish happended.

Flashback:

"So, his wish is to meet a ninja during Gluetrap's incident and the wish backfired him?" Kyuhyun asked.

End of flashback

"There is something wrong with those wish cards." Siwon said. "Then that means, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun have also wrote their wishes on the same card. Heechul-hyung's wish going to get worse." Donghae said as both male rushed back to the lab.

Meanwhile, in the lab, Ryeowook gave Kyuhyun a limited edition of the new game that he bought eariler. "Ryeowook-sshi, thank you! I thought I would never got this video game ever!" Kyuhyun said as he hugged him so tight until the latter asked for air. "Sorry, my bad." the red ranger said as he start to play his new video game while Ryeowook look at himself in the mirror.

"I can see why your wish is to see me wearing a rock outfit." Ryeowook said. However, due to the spikes on his jacket, it stabbed Ryeowook on his left wirst. "OUCH!" he cried as he realized his wrist is bleeding rapidly. "RYEOWOOK!" Kyuhyun shouted only for the video game hand to grab his neck causing him to be chocked.

Leeteuk arrived in the lab as he wanted to rest only for him to see that the maknaes are in danger. "Ryeowook! Kyuhyun!" he shouted as Kyuhyun is struggling to get out from the video game hand while Ryeowook tried to stop the blood coming out from the spike. Leeteuk immediately destroy the video game and took out Ryeowook's jacket out as he wrapped the bandage on the purple ranger's wrist.

"Thanks hyung." Ryeowook whimpered as he is still flinch about the blood on his wrist. "Okay, I guess our wishes got backfired." Kyuhyun said as Heechul came back from his date. "That girl there, she is snobby as stupid and she hit my head with a water bottle. Ow, that hurts." Heechul said as he sat down with an injured head.

"So, did Anchovy managed to find out who's underneath that ninja is?" he asked as Eunhyuk came in but he is so badly beaten again. "What the heck happended to you?" Kyuhyun asked. "If you think the slap from the ninja is worst from beginning, he hit every part of my body. I didn't say anything so offence him and yet, he just go beat the out of me." Eunhyuk explained.

Just then, Donghae and Siwon came in to the lab as Leeteuk need to talk to them for a while. "Hey guys, we really need to talk about-" "Our wishes! That monster over that Siwon and I fought, I think he's the responsible one who made our wishes cursed." Donghae explained. "Monster? But we didn't see him and Mr Kim never said anything until-" Ryeowook said as they heard a call from Mr Kim.

"Guys, that monster who made wishes come true, is destroying the entire city." Mr Kim as the team immediately rushed off as they grabbed their crystals despite being traumatised (Kyuhyun), being hurt (Heechul, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook) or having their day just got more worse than usual (Donghae and Siwon).

At the city, Tombmask makes everyone's wishes gone more worse. "Stop right there, Tombmask!" Leeteuk shouted as the team arrived with him. "I thought I made your wishes gone worst." Tombmask asked. "Not gonna happen. Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" the team morphed into their ranger suits as the minions starts to attack the boys immediately. After they have managed to defeat them, the team went straight to fight against Tombmask. However, he is able to fight against them back causing the team to have a bit of disadvantage. "How are we going to know his weakspot?" Heechul said.

Tombmask uses his own wish card to make the rangers even weaker. "I wish you never get up!" his wish card has those words in there that the team aren't able to get up. However, Tombmask realized that he got himself a cursed wish as well. "Now we know where his weakspot is. It's actually his wish cards!" Ryeowook said as the team combined their weapons (excluding Kyuhyun and Siwon) to defeat Tombmask in his first life.

Tombmask use his second life to continue destroy the buildings. The team formed a megazord to use their Armadillo zord but it is still no use as the monster defeat them. "Boys, use the new zord. Use the bear zord." Mr Kim said through the screen. "Um... okay? Summon Bear Zord!" Leeteuk said as the bear zord appear as a gun. "Wow!" the others said as they have managed to use it efficiently and managed to defeat Tombmask. "I don't like my wish!" the monster said as he died.

In the lab, the team were already not in a good mood. "If only we didn't made those stupid wishes, none of these would happen to us." Siwon said as the other nodded. "Guys, don't be upset. Sure, your wish didn't come out the way it is use to but if you believe in fate, then maybe it will come true." Leeteuk said.

"Maybe you're right. Wishes comes with hard work. I never want to date Japanese girls again after she hit me on my date." Heechul said as the others laughed at it until Donghae start to notice about Eunhyuk's behaviour. "Eunhyuk, is there something wrong?" he asked. "I am certain that the ninja is hiding something from me." Eunhyuk mentioned. "You said he looks familiar like Sungmin?" Donghae asked. "Whoever he is, he needs to tell us everything after we take out his mask." Eunhyuk said with more serious tone.

To be continued...