Episode 36

Power Rangers SJ Force

At the forest, Darma continued to sharpen his sword since he knew he has 12 hours left to do something else. However, just as he was about to get up from his seat, he knew there is someone behind his back.

"What are you doing, Slasher?" he said. "Just want to know about your point of view during your fight. Why you didn't want to battle against the leader instead?" the monster asked back. Darma smirked that he starts to mock the latter about Leeteuk's vengeance for his father's and grandparent's death. This causes them to have an intense battle between them.

In the museum, as usual, the 5 rangers are doing their museum duties until they saw both Ryeowook and Donghae arriving from their school.

Both Kyuhyun and Siwon ran to their respective lovers to hug them although the younger males keep hitting each other even with snarkiness while the older males snuggle their noses. "Okay! Quit making love in front of me!" Heechul shouted. "Really? Is it because you don't have a boyfriend?" Eunhyuk said.

However, Heechul's eyes went down to the ground as he knew that his previous lover has no trace or without even saying goodbye. "Oh... I didn't mean to say like-" "It's okay Anchovy. I will get over it." the pink ranger said as he went out to go somewhere else.

"Why did you say that to our savage hyung?" Kyuhyun asked. "I swear I didn't know this would affect Heechul-hyung!" the brown ranger asked back.

"I thought you knew him from your college days." Donghae asked. "True but that doesn't mean I know everything about him." the older male said. Leeteuk had just come into the museum as he saw Heechul not saying any snark to him.

"Did you guys do something to him?" the leader asked. "No no no. We didn't do anything to Heechul. Eunhyuk said something when all of the sudden, Heechul-hyung just stomped out." Siwon explained as Eunhyuk felt guilty though.

At the park, Heechul kept staring at the lake after he heard from what Eunhyuk have said. "Really? Is it because you don't have a boyfriend?"

Those words have been stuck on Heechul's head as he couldn't find Hankyung after the Chinese man's disappearance from his life. "Hankyung, please come back to me..." he said as he actually starts to legitimately cry until he heard footsteps from his behind.

"What do you want?" he asked, knowing that Darma is behind him. "I just want to fight you with my own sword. I only have 24 hours left in my life before I can do something else." the assassin said.

"Aren't you quite stupid just so you can fight me before your other things?" Heechul asked. Darma smirked but at the same time, he is actually quite sad cuz he knew he had some previous connection with Heechul.

Back in the lab, the others are doing their own thing but neither of them seems to be happy. "Guys, I got you some gifts." Mr Kim said as he noticed that everyone isn't smiling. "Where is Heechul?" he asked.

"He seemed upset when Eunhyuk said something to him." Ryeowook said. "I swear, I didn't know what makes him so upset about it." Eunhyuk answered back. "Guys, I can't take this anymore. Heechul wants me to keep it a secret that he doesn't want to tell you all." Mr Kim said.

Just as he was about to explain, the signal appeared that they knew had to fight against the monster without Heechul. At the main city, the monster is using his bees attacks to scare the people away.

"Stop right there!" Leeteuk said as the team has already morphed. "What are you rangers doing here?" the monster asked. "We don't need your bull answer. You just want to take our crystal for Commander Rex!" Ryeowook said as the team starts to attack the monster.

Back to Heechul, he kept staring at Darma that he felt he knew someone but he couldn't put his finger on it. "Among of all the rangers you could have fought against, why me?" the pink ranger asked.

Darma was hesitated to answer his question so, he came up with a lie to cover up his actual truth. "I knew you had the potential to use your sword ability so well." Darma said. Heechul felt that he is not buying the lie but for now, he had to accept it first.

Just then, his communicator called that the other rangers need his help for a while as the pink ranger ran off from Darma. However, Darma noticed that Heechul's lucky chain dropped from his neck where it was given by his Chinese friend. "It can't be..." he said as he kept the lucky chain for himself.

Heechul instantly morphed into his ranger suit as he starts to fight against the minions but his mind isn't focusing on them. "Hyung, focus!" Ryeowook asked as the pink ranger got startled. "I'm sorry."  the older male said as he let his mind brush off for a while. The other six decided to fight against the monster as he managed to dodge their attacks.

"BLUE ARROW!" Donghae said as he starts to find the weakspot only to find out that the monster doesn't have any. "What?" Kyuhyun said as Eunhyuk summoned his personal weapon. "BROWN SPEAR!" he said as he tries to it but the monster broke it instead. "What?" the brown ranger said as the monster starts to disappear.

The team later demorph as they realized that Heechul is still quite upset but he seems to be a bit troubled. "Heechul, are you okay?" Leeteuk asked as the pink ranger got startled instead. "What? Guys, I'm fine. Anyway, let's head back to the dorm." the latter said as the others became confused at him.

In the dorm, Heechul isn't able to focus on his sleep as Darma's words kept replaying in his heads. His eyes were suddenly closed until a figure came to him and it looks like it slashes him into pieces causing Heechul to scream instead while waking his roommate and the others up.

"Yah hyung! What is wrong with you?" Kyuhyun asked as he is half sleepy in his pajamas. "Heechul, we are worried about you since Eunhyuk said something. Are you sure you're okay?" Leeteuk asked as Eunhyuk is still feeling bad for what he has said. "I'm fine Jungsoo. I just haven't got enough sleep." Heechul said as the others went back to sleep.

Realizing Darma only have 12 hours left for tomorrow, Heechul changed his clothes and went out from the window as he needs to handle Darma on his own as he left the note on Eunhyuk's table.

The next morning, Eunhyuk woke up as he noticed the note on his table before he went to shower for work. "..." he said as he quickly went to the museum to find the others.

At the museum, the others are still doing their own duties with the exception of Donghae and Ryeowook who are still in school. "Guys!" Eunhyuk shouted as the others looked at the brown ranger. "Why are you in pajamas?" Kyuhyun asked. "I forgot, okay? Anyway, a note from Heechul." the latter said.

Leeteuk snatched it as he read the message from their pink ranger. "Hey, guys... I really didn't like to say this but I left the team for a while as I need to battle against Darma on my own. I just want to say to Eunhyuk. Dude, it's not your fault when you mentioned I don't have a boyfriend. Yes, I used to have one but that's not my point. My point is that I still love each and every one of you. I'll be back... Soon..."

The others realized why Heechul was acting weird yesterday as not only he doesn't have a boyfriend anymore but Darma wants to challenge him somewhere else. Just then, they heard a signal on their communicator as Mr Kim explained that the monster from yesterday came back to destroy not only buildings but killing people. "We'll get Donghae and Ryeowook. Let's go!" Leeteuk said as the other three followed their leader.

At the beach, Heechul sees Darma as the latter have finished sharpening his own sword. The assassin knew the pink ranger would stare at him with very angry eyes. "Darma, let's get this over with and stop trying to see me as a potential candidate to fight you." Heechul said as he needs to get over with.

"You do know that I have 8 hours left now, right? Defeat me as fast as you can." Darma said as he took out his own demonic sword. "Change Standby..." Heechul said with a more serious tone as he inserts his global power-up into his glove.

"PINK PHOENIX!"

Both males stare at each other as the waves are starting to crash with a little violent. "Mythical Change!" Heechul said as he morphed into his pink ranger suit. Meanwhile, in the main city, the others are trying to find the monster who kept destroying the city until Kyuhyun noticed. "Look!" he said as the monster kept destroying things.

"Change Standby!" Leeteuk command as the others followed him. "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their ranger suits where they fought against the monster of the week. "What were you trying to wreck the cities down?!?!?" Eunhyuk asked. "I just want to grab your crystals!" the monster said as the rangers continued to fight against him.

Back in the beach, Heechul continues to fight against Darma with a sword to sword. "Why prefer me over Leeteuk instead?" the pink ranger asked. "That's because I knew you had more potential in sword fighting than me." Darma said as he revealed the lucky chain. "My lucky chain! When did you have it?" the pink ranger angrily asked.

"I thought it was the same lucky chain I used to have." the assassin said. Heechul thought that the assassin had kidnapped Hankyung for his entire life. "Why you!?!?!?" he shouted as he kept slashing against Darma until the latter broke his sword instead. "What?" he asked as he realized that Darma is not going to let him win.

The other rangers, in the main city, are trying to find the monster's weakspot as they still can't fight without Heechul. "What are we going to do?" Siwon asked. "We can do this. With or without Heechul..." Leeteuk said. "Hyung is right. We have fought these type of monsters before." Donghae said. "I agree with Donghae-hyung." Ryeowook said as they have managed to get up to find the monster's weakspot.

Leeteuk uses his upgraded global power-up to upgrade his suit again where the others continued to fight against the monster. "You rangers think you will win?" the monster said as the rangers use their individual elements to attack the monster. "GO TO HELL!" Leeteuk said as the monster is defeated without taking his giant form.

Heechul uses his personal weapon, Pink Dagger to continue attack Darma but he was tired as he couldn't get up. "You'd lose? My my... Maybe that's why the pathetic white loser person chooses you as a useless ranger." Darma said as Heechul's fist starts to curl as he punches Darma's face very hard. "One is that my friends consider me as their second in command!" the pink ranger as he managed to hit him.

"Two, the white person is Leeteuk!" he continued to punch Darma as the assassin is unable to dodge his attacks. "And three, NOBODY.CALLS.LEETEUK.PATHETIC!" Heechul screamed as Darma is now unable to get up from the attacks. He noticed that Heechul's helmet is broken into a few pieces. "DIE DARMA!" he shouted as Darma is now officially died.

However, it changed into a human form that Heechul covered himself until he realized that Darma is actually "Hankyung?..." he said as he rushed towards him. "Hey Heechul..." the Chinese man said with a sad smile. "Why you didn't tell me that you were Darma?" the pink ranger asked.

"The evil spirit wants my body. He turned me into a monster or you would call it, assassin." the latter said as tears start to fall on his cheeks. "I can send you to the hospital." Heechul said as Hankyung stopped him for a while. "I wanted to die ever since. Please forgive me when I left you. Tell your white ranger friend, Leeteuk, to take care of you..." the Chinese man said as his body changed into the dandelion type as Heechul cried before starts to faint for a while. "Hyung!" the younger dongseangs shouted as they carried him back to the lab.

In the lab, Heechul is sleeping but he didn't want to wake up from his trauma. "So, Hankyung is his former boyfriend?" Eunhyuk asked. Mr Kim as he knew Heechul didn't like to reveal the latter's secret. "I think that's why he is a bit sensitive to the word 'boyfriend'." Mr Kim until they heard Heechul woke up.

"Guys?..." he said as the others noticed him as they went to him to the pharmacy bed. "Hyung, are you okay?" Donghae asked in concern. "I'm fine. I guess, Darma is really gone though. I have no one to defeat though." the pink ranger said. "Now, we can focus on defeating Commander Rex and get the dark crystal." Leeteuk said. "But there is one thing we need to know. Who is the other mysterious ninja that we saw earlier?" Heechul asked as the others begin to question about the mysterious ninja.

To be continued...