Episode 13

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the museum, Heechul is working on the grill since the others are taking out some of the trash. "Hyung, can you please hurry up? The customers are waiting you know." Eunhyuk being annoyed said as he took the food out of here to their customers. Heechul didn't noticed that the food is already gone as he took the sauce to place it on the food.

Eunhyuk is having enough of Heechul's mischief when he decided to order a new customer. "Okay, can I take your or- Heechul?" the latter said as he realized Heechul is sitting across the customer. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "I am talking to a beautiful girl." the older male smirked at him. As a result, Eunhyuk smack his head.

"Ow! What was that for?" he yelled. "Who's maning the grill?!?!?" the latter scolded him as Heechul realized that he forgot to do his duty. "Oh... Shoot!" Heechul screamed as Leeteuk and Donghae ran to get the fire extinguisher to put out the fire while Mr Kim and Ryeowook came in the cafe realizing the smoke coming from the kitchen. "Heechul..." Mr Kim said as he gritted his teeth while Ryeowook just facepalm himself.

Inside the sapceship, Commander Rex is drinking sake as he wanted to kill the rangers but ever since that incident (episode 12) happended, he needed to rest for a while. "Commander Rex still needs to rest for a while since he hoped that someone will bring the crystals." Polly said as Darma came in the spaceship to warn them.

"What do you want Darma? You disrupt one of the previous monster that almost wanting to get the rangers' crystals." she said as she took out her sword and it was near Darma's neck. "I just want to come to say hello. Plus, I feel like one of the main rangers is better to fight against me..." he said as he left the spaceship leaving Polly getting angry at him.

Back in the museum, the others glared at Heechul for messing it up. "Oh come on! This is not the first time I made a mess." he said in a joking manner. "But it could burn down the entire museum." Mr Kim said. "And it will expose our base!" Eunhyuk added as he felt Heechul is being a bit of an idiot.

"Okay okay, maybe I will try to be a bit of a focus." Heechul said as he thought the others would fall in his tricks until they heard a signal. "It's one of Commander Rex's monster. He's in downtown, let's go!" Leeteuk command the rest as they immediately went to the specific location.

At the forest, the tourists were running for their life because of one particular monster. "Find me one of the rangers' crystal!" she said as one of the minion picked a civilian who is pleading them to let himself go until an earth power knock the minion down and the male civilian ran away.

"That's far enough!" Leeteuk said as they appeared right in front of the monster. "Oh, introducing for the first time? I'm Ladina. Polly sent me here to get your crystals." Ladina said. "I have enough of this. It's morphin time!" Leeteuk command the team. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"Mythical Change!" they morph into their ranger suits and they all fight against Ladina but unfortunately, they were unable to get through her. "I thought you guys are stronger. Well too bad I might blast one of you first." she said as she let an acid spit on the grass. "Ew!" Heechul said as he felt crept at the same time.

"Ew? I'll teach you a lesson!" Ladina said as she use her acid spit towards the others. "Everyone duck!" Leeteuk cover both Donghae and Ryeowook while Eunhyuk was about to cover himself as he saw Heechul didn't even move an inch. "Hyung, move!" Eunhyuk said as he pushed the latter only for himself to get an acid on his neck and his eyes turned into a demon eyes.

"Eunhyukkie?" Ryeowook asked as he rushed towards the older male until Eunhyuk throw the latter into the tree. "Ow!" he screamed. "Ryeowook-shii!" Donghae asked his childhood friend whether he is okay or not. "Hey, what was that for?!?!?" the latter anger at Eunhyuk who started to growl at them.

"Bro?" Heechul questioned him. "He got her acid instead." Leeteuk muttered himself as Ladina laughed at the current situation. "My my... I got a brown ranger under my spell. Too bad he will beat you all instead." she said as she used her whip to command the brown ranger to attack them.

Eunhyuk started to fight against Donghae and Ryeowook who didn't want to fight against their comarade. "Eunhyuk-ah, do not fight against us!" Leeteuk rushed towards him but he got also being beaten by him. The brown ranger use his brown spear to injured the other three rangers causing them to demorph instead.

"Eunhyuk, stay still!" Heechul said as Ladina use her acid to spit on the pink ranger but he use his own sword to block instead. "What?" she thought as Heechul continued to slash against her. He found her weakpoint but got defeated by her instead. "Heechul-sshi! Get us out of here!" Leeteuk said as Heechul use his global power-up to make themselves disappear.

"No! I haven't finish dealing with them!" Ladina said as she walked towards Eunhyuk who is still standing still. "I want you to come along with me just in case your pathetic friends returns, understand?" she said as Eunhyuk demorph while his eyes are still in demon-like type and with a smirk.

Back in the lab, Heechul is dragging the other three who are in much injuries. "Guys! Are you okay?" Mr Kim asked as he realized that Eunhyuk is under her spell. "We need to find the way to brake that spell on Eunhyuk. But..." Leeteuk said as he knew that fighting against him would take a lot of risk.

"I'm to find a solution." Heechul said as he went to their apparatus to find it. "Heechul-hyung, this isn't your fault..." Donghae said but they heard a slam instead. "Whose fault was it? It's still my fault that we lost our friend and he is under some spell from her!" the older male angrily said as he went out to find his friend.

"Was his friendship with Eunhyukkie that strong?" Ryeowook asked as he put some treatment on both Leeteuk and Donghae. "Ryeowook-sshi, what about your injuries?" Leeteuk asked. "I will deal with it later after I put some plasters on you both." the younger male said as he use his global power-up to find some plasters on himself.

"Yes, both Heechul and Eunhyuk do have a strong friendship. In fact, they were actually college friends before the three of you came here." Mr Kim explained about both pink and brown ranger's friendship. "They were in college together?" Donghae asked in confusion. "But how did Eunhyuk found the brown crystal before the four of us?" Leeteuk asked. "While they were doing intership in this museum..."

Flashback:

Eunhyuk was walking towards the orphange to be their volunteer for the weekends when he saw a fire in the same building instead. "He rushed towards the building to find anyone else still inside." Mr Kim continued to explain. Eunhyuk found a little girl crying for the nun as he ran towards her despite the fire is on his jacket.

"It's okay, I am going to get you out of here. Come on!" Eunhyuk said as he carried her to get out of here. The nun realized that out of 100 kids that got out from the orphange building, one is missing as the fire exploded but she see a man figure carrying the little girl instead. "Nunny!" the little girl ran towards the nun.

"Thank you young man. Your jacket is on fire!" the nun said as Eunhyuk smiled at them and he put some water on it. "As a reward, take this crystal. It's your gift though." the nun said as Eunhyuk took the brown crystal and it started to glow at him meaning it bonded with Eunhyuk instead.

"That explain the origin of the brown crystal!" Donghae said as they realized Eunhyuk is the first one to take the main crystal. "But what has got to do with his friendship with Heechul?" Ryeowook asked.  "Well, Heechul thought Eunhyuk was the shy, awkward guy at first while the latter thought he was the arrogant one. But they realized they have something in common. Helping people instead." Mr Kim continued to explain about Heechul's and Eunyuk's friendship.

"And Heechul thought he wanted to protect Eunhyuk from any harm as well the latter do the same thing. That's why they would not fight against each other." Mr Kim finishing his explanation while the other three realized that Heechul going to fight against their current friend. "We have to stop Heechul from fighting against Eunhyuk, we have to go! Right now!" Leeteuk said as Donghae and Ryeowook agreed with him and they take their crystal to find both of their comrade.

Meanwhile, the construction workers are running away from Ladina who is laughing very manically while Eunhyuk just stood still. Heechul arrived as he noticed Eunhyuk hasn't morphed yet. "There you are, I see you going to fight against your friend. Let him kill you after this." Ladina said as she jumped on the crane.

Eunhyuk took out his global power-up. "BROWN GORILLA!" a dark voice said after he put his global power-up on his glove. "Mythical Change..." he morphed into his brown ranger suit as he took out his gun and finding his own aim. "HEECHUL-HYUNG!" Donghae and Ryeowook shouted as the other three ran towards him.

"We're going to stop you from fighting Eunhyuk though." Leeteuk said as they took out their global power-up to morph but Heechul stop them from doing so. "Don't. Help. Me." the latter said as the other three were startled about his seriousness. "But..." Donghae said as Heechul took out his global power-up to morph. "Mythical Change!" he turned into his pink ranger suit and took out his sword. "Being now!" Ladina said as both Eunhyuk and Heechul are fighting against each other instead.

"No, please tell this is a nightmare..." Ryeowook said to himself. "Both of you! Stop!" he screamed towards them. "Wake up Eunhyuk-sshi! You're fighting against your good friend!" Donghae cried through them despite both of them are still continuing to fight against each other.

Eunhyuk blast at Heechul as the latter managed to block his attacks but also got injured instead. "BOTH OF YOU! STOP!" Leeteuk shouted as Ladina told them to be quiet only for them to be hurt by her attacks. Just then, Darma appeared in front of them. "Darma, what the hell are you doing here?" Leeteuk asked as both Donghae and Ryeowook have no ideo who is this assassin guy appeared.

"The pink ranger is going to win instead." Darma said. "What? How can you tell?" Ryeowook asked. "One can have an advantage and the other has a disadvantage. Despite both are excellent fighter, one has a better skill than the other." Darma said as they watched Heechul and Eunhyuk continued to fight against each other.

"The pink ranger is going to aim against one of the brown ranger's weakpoint. You'll see why the pink ranger has a better advantage than the brown ranger." Darma explained to the trio as Heechul managed to beat Eunhyuk. The latte is trying to get his gun as he stay still instead. "Anchovy, brace yourself!" Heechul said as he went straight towards to Eunhyuk's neck and use his global power-up to destroy the acid on him.

Eunhyuk was struggling to move as his demon eyes were gone and the acid disappears causing him to demorph and fall down instead. "Eunhyukkie!" Ryeowook shouted as the others rushed towards their friend. "I was right, the pink ranger is now my oppenent..." Darma said as he left the scene.

"Eunhyuk-ah, Eunhyuk-ah, please wake up..." Donghae shaking the latter's body as Eunhyuk woke up instead. "Donghae-sshi..." he muttered as Leeteuk help to get the latter getting up. "What the heck just happended?" Eunhyuk asked as Heechul bowed down in an apology. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to actually hurt you but it's the only way I have to get that acid off from your neck." Heechul explained.

Flashback:

While in the lab, Heechul took the apparatus as to find his answer on how to get rid of an acid. He found out that his global power-up can actually remove the acid and he took it quickly before slamming on the table to get mad at the others.

"That's why you need some apparatus to find get rid of that acid..." Ryeowook said as Eunhyuk felt gulity for fighting against his own friend. "I'm going against Ladina instead." Eunhyuk said as he led the others to morph. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"Mythical Change!" they morph into their ranger suits. "Why did you have to break my acid spell?" Ladina said the team fight against her and this time, they succeed. "Use that new global power-up that you did earlier." Ryeowook told Heechul as the latter agreed with him and managed to kill Ladina off.

"Why must you all defeat me in my first life instead?" Ladina said as she grow into her giant form. The team called their zords to form into megazord. However, Ladina spit her acid on the megazord. "Hey! Get this thing off!" Donghae angrily said as Heechul let Eunhyuk to use the new global power-up to get off the acid.

"Are you sure this will work?" Eunhyuk asked. "Trust me, I know it does when I try to get rid of that acid." the latter said as they use it to get her acidness off. "What? My acid? What have you done to me?" Ladina said as she wanted to get more but the megazord managed to kill her off this time.

Back in the museum, both Heechul and Eunhyuk kept apologizing to each other. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you and the others." Eunhyuk said. "Blame me first. If you didn't cover me from her attacks, I would be under her spell instead." Heechul argued back as Leeteuk and Ryeowook got bored of their apology. "Hyung, can we get out of here?" Ryeowook asked as Leeteuk was about to fall asleep.

"Heechul! Eunhyuk! You both got one last duty to do." Donghae said as he bring the mops to them. "This time, I will focus on my job, deal?" Heechul said as he wants a hand shake. "Deal." Eunhyuk agreed as both shake hands with each other and started to mop around the museum.

"Wow, how did you know they have last minute job?" Leeteuk asked Donghae. "Oh no, I had a last minute job but seeing them apologizing to each other for the past 20 minutes, I let them do my job anyway." the latter explained. "Sweet, anyone wants to watch a new movie in cinema?" Ryeowook asked as the other two agree with him leaving Heechul and Eunhyuk continue to mop and apologize to each other... again.

To be continued...