Episode 40

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the museum, the team continued to do their work. As usual, Donghae and Ryeowook visit them as well. "Hey, guys." both of them said as the others waved at them back.

"Well, since Slasher is dead already which he shouldn't come back from the dead, we can now think how we can defeat Commander Rex instead." Heechul said. Just as they were about to plan, they heard a man's voice coming from their behind.

"Can we help you?" Eunhyuk asked. Ryeowook decided to run away from them only to be stopped by the man himself. "Hey, Wookie..." the man said as the others giggled at Ryeowook's nickname. "Hey, appa..." the purple ranger said.

"That's your dad?" Eunhyuk asked as the others looked at Donghae. "He didn't tell me about his father." the latter said. "You're coming with me." Ryeowook's father said as he dragged the younger male to his private car instead.

"Hey! Don't drag him!" Kyuhyun angrily shouted as he ran after the elder man. "You're Ryeowook's boyfriend, aren't you? Why don't let your boss know that Ryeowook is quitting his high school!" the latter said as the others catch up with the red ranger only to hear what Ryeowook's father said. "What?!?!?" the son said as he got into the car instead and it moved away instead.

"What the hell?" Mr Kim shouted as the team is in the lab by the time they put their crystal in the holder. "It's not Ryeowook's decision. His father appeared out of nowhere and then, he just grabs his son without his permission." Siwon said. "His father asked him to quit though." Donghae said as Leeteuk looked through in the magazine about Ryeowook's father.

"He isn't just Ryeowook's ordinary father. He's famous for his company that makes tons of money!" the leader said as the others looked at the magazine. "Are you ing serious?" Eunhyuk asked. "All I know is that Ryeowook told me that is his father wasn't at his home at all." Donghae said after slightly remember what the younger male has told him.

"So, he just neglects his family? Wow, that's harsh." Kyuhyun said. "Speaking of it, where's Ryeowook-sshi?" Mr Kim asked the others still have no idea where that car has gone. In the richest company, Ryeowook is feeling a bit uncomfortable where he didn't like it. "What's the matter son?" his father asked. "Oh, nothing. Just when my former father just came in, burst into my life without umma knowing it!" the latter said as his father dragged him harshly.

"This is the company?" Heechul asked. "Yup, this is one of the famous company alongside with Siwon's and Kyuhyun's father's company." Leeteuk said. "Why Ryeowook didn't tell us about this much?" Eunhyuk asked. "I still don't get it why Ryeowook didn't tell me about his father at all. He always talks about his mother and his sister the most." Donghae said.

Just as the group were about to enter the company, they heard screams from the civilians as they saw one of Commander Rex's new subordinates. "Why this timing?" Siwon said. "Lance Dream!" Dreamior said as the civilians fall asleep instead. "We have to do this without Ryeowook-sshi for a while. Change Standby!" Leeteuk command as the others took out their global power-up. "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they instantly morphed into their ranger suits as they fight against Dreamior. "Let us guess, taking our crystals?" Donghae mocked him. "Lucky guess... as I might need to put you all to sleep!" Dreamior said as the other rangers managed to dodge it. "Holy crap!" Heechul said as they continued to fight against him. "We need to call Ryeowook-sshi!" Kyuhyun shouted as he used his communicator.

Back to Ryeowook's father, his assistant who is a female, place his father's folders on the table with a smirk. "I hate him... Why must he come back to my ty life?" Ryeowook said to himself until he heard a call from Kyuhyun.

"Kyu!" he said. "You better come down and help us fight against this monster!" the latter said as he still being beaten by Dreamior. "I'm on my way!" Ryeowook said as he was about to take the stairs case that he knew that his father would stop him in the elevator.

Unfortunately, his father appeared in front of him. "What the hell?" he asked. "I put some device on your neck so that you can't run away from me." his father said as the latter started to get angry only for his father to electrocute him instead. "OW!" Ryeowook shouted as he noticed Dreamior appeared in front of him.

"Duck!" he said as everyone else did except for his father. "AH! Call the police you dummies!" his father said as Dreamior starts to attack everyone in the office. "Appa, run!" Ryeowook said as his father ran off with the others. "Ryeowook, morph!" Leeteuk said as the others arrived to help him.

"Thanks. Change Standby!" Ryeowook said as he inserts his global power-up on his glove.

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"Mythical Change!" he morphed into his ranger suit as the team tried their best to beat Dreamior. However, Ryeowook's father interfered as he tried to stop the purple ranger from fighting. "What are you doing sir?" he said in a fake voice since he can't let his father know his ranger identity.

"I'm trying to protecting you!" his father said. "Sir! Please get to safety! You don't know who you're dealing with!" the pink ranger said as Dreamior use his spell to make everyone asleep instead.

In the dreamland, Ryeowook woke up where he realized it looks pretty normal to him. "What in the world?..." he asked as he saw Kyuhyun running to hug him instead. "Kyu?" the latter asked. "I miss you, baby Wookie." the younger male said as Ryeowook realized that his boyfriend's dream is to be with him all the time.

"I've won?" Eunhyuk said as he is seen holding his trophy of a man who looks like he is fishing for something. "Kyu, can you just wait for a second?" the purple ranger asked as he rushed towards Eunhyuk. "Eunhyukkie, I thought you were supposed to be with Sungmin instead." he asked. "Oh, you mean my current boyfriend? He's living in the ninja house while I won for catching the biggest fish instead. YES!" the older male said as he ran off to find Sungmin.

"Okay, this is the weirdest monster's spell I have ever encountered." Ryeowook said as he saw Donghae and Siwon are holding hands with their noses touching each other, Heechul is being a good husband whoever he is married to and Leeteuk is seen being happy with his family with his supposed alive father and grandparents.

Just as he was about to find Dreamior, he saw his father actually crying rather than being outright mean to him. "Appa?" he asked as he went towards him. As he was about to say something, he notices a letter drop on the grass. Didn't want his father to know it's him, Ryeowook used a different global power-up to mask as his own aunt.

"Oppa..." 'Ryeowook's aunt' said. "Oh, Kyonia. You're just the right person I need to talk to." his father said. "What's the matter?" 'she' asked. "I am... divorcing my wife and I knew my daughter and my son especially the younger boy will definitely hate me but I need you to keep this a secret. I am in stage 3 of brain cancer." his father said as Ryeowook realized why his father is a bit mean towards him at the beginning.

"But why? It's easier to tell your wife and your children to know about this." 'Ryeowook's aunt' said. "I have only 6 years left to live and I really don't want my wife and my kids to know about this. Please, keep this a secret?" the latter asked as the 'female' agreed as both of them walk away as Ryeowook took off the mask after realizing about the reason why his father divorced with his mother.

Just then, Dreamior starts to use his creepy saliva to eat Leeteuk and his happy family. Realizing he is the only one who is still not affected, he started to attack the monster instead. "I thought you were also affected!" the monster said. "Not here, creep! Change Standby!" Ryeowook said as he pulled out his global power-up.

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"Mythical Change!" he morphed into his ranger suit and starts to attack the monster instead. "You're a bit weak, ranger! You're just not as good as the others." Dreamior mocked him as Ryeowook use his gun to hit a bullseye instead. "I may not be the physical one but not my wits." the purple ranger said as he punched Dreamior's face causing it back into the reality that wakes everyone up including the rangers.

"What?..." Heechul said as the rangers realized they are still in their ranger suits. "No time for distraction! We need to get everyone evacuate!" Ryeowook said as the others let everyone in the office to get out except for Ryeowook's father. "Sir, you have to go." he said as the elder man needs to say something. "Tell my son, I'm sorry for giving him such crappiness for missing out as a father figure." the latter said as he evacuates with the others.

"Ryeowook, we got everyone out. Let's defeat Dreamior!" Donghae said as the younger male is stiff for a few seconds. "Ryeowook?" the blue ranger asked. "Yeah, let's do this!" the younger male said as the team managed to find it's weakspot. However, Dreamior becomes big and the rangers need to form a megazord.

"Combine everyone's zords!" Leeteuk said as their megazord starts to attack Dreamior. "Why don't you guys fall asleep? Lance Dream!" the monster said. Fortunately, Ryeowook use a lion's head as a shield to cover up instead. "That's impossible!" Dreamior shouted. "It's time for you to get down, creep!" Ryeowook said as the team slash Dreamior as a final attack.

Outside the company, Ryeowook and his father are talking to each other as the elder man needs to say something. "Ryeowook, I know you're probably going to hate me despite I was being very rude to you when I entered the museum." his father said.

"Yeah. The purple ranger said that you want to apologize to me for what nonsense? You divorced my umma and left me and noona with her that I had to physically take care of not my umma but my noona who is still sick. Where's the father I need to lean on?" Ryeowook angrily shouted as he burst into tears.

"That's why I cannot be there with you 100% at all." the elder man said. "But I can understand your pain cause you're having cancer, isn't it appa?" the son asked. "How did you know? Did your aunt said that to you?" his father asked. "No. I figured it out by myself..." Ryeowook said as he tried to walk away from his father until the elder man pulled him into a hug.

"Appa?..." Ryeowook asked as the team watched their purple ranger being embraced by his father. "I'm sorry for neglecting you and the family I cared." his father cried. "Can you ever forgive me?" he asked his son as a tiny flashback of Ryeowook being a small child hugging his father. "Appa..." Ryeowook said as he started to cry as well.

As Ryeowook said goodbye to his father, the others started to talk to him. "So, you're coming back to us?" Siwon asked. "Yup. Plus, he probably has a hard time when he really wants to be there for me, noona-sshi and umma but he can't cause of his cancer." Ryeowook answered back. "That explains his douche attitude..." Kyuhyun said as Heechul nodded in agreement. "I may not forgive 100% but he's okay." Ryeowook said with a smile as the team goes back to the lab.

To be continued...