Episode 48

Power Rangers SJ Force

The team have noticed that Commander Rex has appeared right in front of them. "Sweetie, did your plan work?" Polly asked in a more seductive tone. However, the big bad crushed her too hard as she was about to die. "What the hell?..." Ryeowook said as the team are feeling a bit disturbed.

"You have been good about getting the dark crystal." Commander Rex said as he actually stabbed her in her death. "You... wanted to kill me... for all this time?" Polly said as she died after a lot of black goo was flowing down. "Is... he cruel to her?" Eunhyuk said. "He was just using her the entire time even before we exist?" Heechul said.

Afterwards, Polly's body has just vanished as part of Commander Rex's body. "You will never finish me off!" Commander Rex said as he used the dark crystal on the main team (except for Leeteuk) causing the main four to get hurt for a while. "Damn it, he's more powerful with the dark crystal." Heechul said. "We're coming down to help you." Kyuhyun said as the auxiliary rangers got down from their megazord.

Back in the lab, Mr Kim is working on something that will make the team find a certain weakness in Commander Rex's body. "Oh gods, other guardians, please protect Inyoung-sshi and the others from Commander Rex." Yoolim prayed towards the sky. Mr Kim looked at his necklace that holds each member in the photo. "Be safe boys." Mr Kim said as he continued to work on it.

Meanwhile, the team continues to fight against Commander Rex despite how strong this monster is. "Heechul! Use this!" Leeteuk said as he tossed his upgrade one to Heechul. "But, isn't it only for white rangers?" the pink ranger asked. "Just use it quickly!" the latter shouted as Heechul used the upgraded global power-up as it gives Heechul a better one.

"Seriously?" the pink ranger said as the other rangers are still fighting against Commander Rex. "Hyung! Hurry up!" Eunhyuk angrily said as the big bad has managed to hit every one of them. Inyoung, have decided to use one of her global power-up to make a powerful thing to kill Commander Rex.

"PURPLE SHURIKEN!" Ryeowook summoned his personal weapon but unfortunately, Commander Rex stopped the attack as it Ryeowok instead. "Why you bastard!" Kyuhyun shouted as he is angered at the big bad for hurting his boyfriend. However, the big bad himself chock the red ranger instead. "Kyuhyun-ah!" Siwon said as he attacked Commander Rex.

"You're okay?" the green ranger asked his younger brother. "I'm fine." the red ranger said as the team still continues to fight against Commander Rex. "Appa, this is for you." Inyoung said to herself as she starts to do different parts of global power-up to find a weak point on Commander Rex.

Eunhyuk and Donghae are trying their best to kill Commander Rex but it is still no avail as the big bad has managed to hurt them. "Yesung, it's only you and me." Sungmin said as both yellow and brown rangers tried to attack the big bad but unfortunately, they also got hit instead. "You guys okay?" Eunhyuk asked as they nodded while continued to fight against Commander Rex.

"Two more to go..." Inyoung said as she continues to do so until she is at the last part of the of the global power-up. "Everyone! Get down!" she commanded as the team dodged as the hit goes to Commander Rex. "Did it work?" Heechul asked. "I did it... Appa. I have finally avenged it for you." Inyoung said as Leeteuk smiled for his older sister's success.

"Think again!" Commander Rex said as he crushed a global power-up, revealing he used his wife's power to cover his weak spot. "What?" Donghae said. "That can't be..." Inyoung said. Unfortunately, the big bad used his most powerful attacks as the team including Inyoung into an explosion. "Noona!" Leeteuk shouted as he saw his older sister ended up demorphed, unlike the others who still stays in their ranger forms.

Leeteuk used his global power-up to get his friends and his sister to get out. "Come back you cowards! We'll meet again, rangers. Once I get your crystals, I will immediately kill you." Commander Rex said as he took Angel's body to throw it in the river before going back to the spaceship since it's only him and a few minions.

In the lab, Inyoung is in the infirmary room as she is being bandaged by Yoolim's bodyguards. "I can't believe it. Commander Rex is still alive." Heechul said. "And all because it was from his wife's powers." Eunhyuk said. "All this time, he has been using his wife just to get our crystals and the dark crystal." Kyuhyun said. "Come to think of it, I kinda feel sorry for Inyoung-sshi. She really wanted to get the white crystal so that she can protect both herself and Leeteuk with their mother." Donghae said.

"I wonder if this is part of her guilt as well. We only know what Leeteuk-hyung has but not her." Ryeowook said. "Has anyone seen Leeteuk-sshi?" Yesung asked since he wanted to talk to him. "No idea." Siwon said as Sungmin looked at the infirmary room. "I can't believe this..." Yoolim said. "She has been practising so hard to kill Commander Rex but it... still no use." Yoolim said as he cried towards her.

"Now, we mustn't get upset. Besides, we have to find another way to get that dark crystal." Mr Kim said as he still wants to hate Yoolim but decided to go against it. "Yoolim..." Inyoung said. "Inyoung-sshi, you're okay! What do you want me to do?" Yoolim asked. "I need to talk to my younger brother though. Alone." the older female said.

"What?" Yoolim asked. Mr Kim nodded as he went to find Leeteuk for a while. "But-" "Shut up!" Inyoung shut her guardian's words. As Leeteuk entered the infirmary room, Yoolim asked him to sit properly. "Sit properly!" the rude guardian said. "YOOLIM!" Inyoung shouted as he back away from the room.

"Forgive my guardian. I didn't know Angel died by Polly's hands." Inyoung said in sadness tone. "The others told me already." the younger brother said. "Your friends, right? I have to admit, I am a bit jealous of you." the older female said. "Really? but you can have them as friends as well." Leeteuk said.

"Thanks but I am more aloof than you are. Your friends did help you through your darkest times, especially after our appa's death." Inyoung said. "Noona... Don't say it like that. To be fair, you could have come to the museum more often. Maybe none of these situation would have happen." the younger male said.

Inyoung smiled a bit as she would part of it is her fault. "Leeteuk-sshi, I have an idea." Inyoung said causing the younger brother to be even more confused. The next day, everyone is still in the lab, waiting for something. "Inyoung-sshi, what's the urgent meeting?" Yoolim asked.

"I need to make a quick announcement. Today, I will no longer hold the white crystal as well the global power-up." Inyoung said. "Really?" Yoolim asked. The other rangers are even more confused as well. "What do you mean?" Yesung asked. "I giving my position of leadership to someone else." Inyoung said as everyone turned their attention to Leeteuk.

The younger brother walked towards his sister as Inyoung gave her white crystal to him. "Madam, you do realize your younger brother is not worthy of taking the white crystal." Yoolim said. "HE IS! He's my younger brother and he has a better plan instead." Inyoung angrily said to her guardian instead.

"Really?" Yoolim asked as Inyoung stared at him. "Bow down to Leeteuk-sshi!" the older female command as everyone (the rangers and Mr Kim) smiled at last. "LEETEUK-SSHI!" everyone said as they bowed down to their respective leader. "Oh yeah... Sorry." Yoolim said as he starts to bow down as well.

"Um... Just one thing, how are we going to defeat Commander Rex, now?" Yoolim asked. "Well, noona-sshi said use this global power-up instead. It may not find the weak spot but we can try to defeat Commander Rex instead. Thanks to Mr Kim who created something better." Leeteuk explained as the others agreed his new plan.

"The best way to do so is to sneak in his spaceship." the male said. "How are we supposed to do that?" Heechul asked. Just as Leeteuk was about to answer, their signal keeps beeping until it explodes after being the all it's useful in case of monsters attacking the city. "What the heck?" Eunhyuk said. "Our signal is gone..." Ryeowook said. "I knew this day would come..." Mr Kim said.

Commander Rex flew his spaceship to Earth with his minions starts to kill the citizens. "Where are you bastards rangers?!?!?" the big bad shouted as a lot of minions are killing a lot of Korea citizens. The team appeared at the high rock as they saw a lot of minions ready to impact and removing any planet Earth element.

"I think this could be the end of us though." Kyuhyun said. "Hey, at least we have each other this time around." Siwon said. "Leeteuk-sshi?" Heechul asked the leader instead. "I really appreciate you guys, you know." Leeteuk said. "Hyung..." Eunhyuk nearly cried until he got hit by Donghae. "You can cry later once we defeat Commander Rex." the younger male said. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"YELLOW ARMADILLO!"

"CRIMSON SQUID!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they all morphed into their ranger suit.

"Element of Snow! White Tiger Ranger!"

"Element of Wind! Pink Phoenix Ranger!"

"Element of Earth! Brown Gorilla Ranger!"

"Element of Water! Blue Dragon Ranger!"

"Element of Fire! Purple Pegasus Ranger!"

"Element of Light! Red Lion Ranger!"

"Element of Thunder! Green Eagle Ranger!"

"Element of Sand! Yellow Armadillo Ranger!"

"Element of Force! Crimson Squid Ranger!"

"From the heaven gave us powers, we're here to stop evils from destroying the earth! Power Rangers... SJ Force!" the team finished their roll call.

The team started to kill off the minions first before seeing Commander Rex standing there, waiting for them obviously. The team starts to run at him to give their final attack.

To be continued...