Episode 46

Power Rangers SJ Force

"Don't make me punch in your ing face." Heechul said. "You need to stay here until a signal came by." Yoolim said. "You cannot force us!" Ryeowook said until Yoolim got hit by a mini shuriken. "Sungmin!" Eunhyuk said. "We'll drive you guys there!" Yesung said. "Why?" Donghae asked. "We'll answer later! Get In!" Sungmin said as the other four enter YeMin's car to somewhere else.

Back in the spaceship, Polly is still pissed off that there is another white ranger who is actually Leeteuk's older sister, Inyoung. "Argh! Why there must be another ranger? I thought she would be gone!" she said. Commander Rex smirked as he stills hold the dark crystal in his hands. "You think this is over, sweetie?" he said as he walked passed by.

At the hospital, the main rangers saw Mr Kim ended up at the hospital. "Manager-hyung?" Eunhyuk asked. "You guys!" Kyuhyun said as he ran to hug the others and Ryeowook. "Is everything okay?" Heechul asked. Both brothers sighed as they knew they couldn't help Leeteuk. "He's still facing some kind of bigger depression than any of us could ever have?" Kyuhyun said.

"I don't like the idea of his noona taking his place as a leader." Eunhyuk said. "When I first met Leeteuk after getting the crystals, I did mention that I would want to meet his sister but, not in this circumstances." Heechul said. "Do you guys know where he is now?" Donghae asked in a desperate tone. Siwon simply shooked his head as they don't have the urge to continue.

Meanwhile, Leeteuk still continues to fight against Vexhag despite being more painful than his teammates. "Just die, will you?" the monster said. "Not in my graveyard!" Leeteuk angrily responded as both continued fight against each other. In the lab, Inyoung is practising her skills in the training pot but she felt something odd about her new teammates. "Madam! The others have just left the lab without your permission. You want me to get them?" Yoolim asked. "Let them be. I need to get some rest." she said as she knew this would happen but decided to restrain herself.

"Yesung-hyung, our friends are not being themselves lately all thanks to Leeteuk's sister and that stupid guardian who is not like their Angel!" Sungmin said as he wanted to punch Yoolim again. "Calm down, Sungmin! Look, we don't even know what's in their leader-nim's thoughts. Just imagine our sensei who committed suicide. We don't want to happen to them, right?" the older male said. Sungmin sighed as he agreed with an older male.

The team are in silence, even more so than their previous incidents. Mr Kim, despite critical injuries, decided to talk to them about their past experiences with Leeteuk. "Guys, don't get into more depression already. Think about your life with your leader." Mr Kim said. The team looked at their manager but agreed since they don't want to get into any more sadness.

Back in the spaceship, Commander Rex kept pushing the minions as he needs more powerful things by using the dark crystal. "Make it even better!" the boss said as the minions quickly rushed to the rusty machine to activate the crystal. "Hahaha! No one can't stop me! NO ONE!" Commander Rex said in a more manic tone.

"I guess, Leeteuk helped me to get rid of the spell when I nearly hurt Kyuhyun's feelings." Siwon said as he remembered the previous incident that almost broke his and Kyuhyun's siblings bond.

Flashback:

(Episode 18)

End of flashback

"Yeah, blame Cutter. That stupid monster that nearly broke our bond." Kyuhyun said as Siwon bowed down in an apology. "Speaking of that, I still wish I want to forget that day but when I got a heated argument with Leeteuk." Heechul said as he didn't love the idea of arguing the leader

Flashback:

(Episode 32)

End of flashback

"But do you think this happens because he is actually scared of revealing his true secrets at that time?" Donghae asked. The others think through about what makes their leader a bit paranoid before the reveal of his sister. Back with Leeteuk, he is nearly exhausted as he knew Vexhag is quite stronger than the usual. "What the hell is wrong with him?" the white ranger said as he saw the sword coming towards him. "Don't be a ing coward!" Vexhag said as Leeteuk need to stop this madman.

Back at the hospital, each member took turns to go outside to buy something since they still need to follow Leeteuk's plan but with Inyoung. "Hyung, I am worried about Leeteuk-hyung." Ryeowook said. "We all are. It's just, we don't know how long he can keep this up." Eunhyuk said. "I remember that Leeteuk met me and Donghae for the first time after the bike broke down." the younger male said.

Flashback:

(Episode 2)

End of flashback

"Yeah. But then, we would never found each other as friends." Eunhyuk said. As both males walked back to the hospital, Yesung and Sungmin asked them for a little while. "Sungmin, Yesung, is there something wrong? Are Kyuhyun and Siwon are in pain?" Eunhyuk asked. "No, they're fine. Donghae and Heechul took care of them with Mr Kim." Yesung said. "We're also worried about Leeteuk. Apparently, Yoolim kept calling Heechul's phone number about you four leaving Inyoung alone." Sungmin said.

Soon, they noticed Heechul and Donghae being dragged by Yoolim's guards. "You son of a-" Heechul nearly cursed when one of the guards give him a sleeping potion. Soon, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook were also being dragged by the same guards as they got thrown in the car. "HEY! GIVE US BACK OUR FRIENDS!" Yesung yelled as Siwon and Kyuhyun were trying to get them but they are still nearly injured from Leeteuk's battle.

"You guys okay?" Sungmin asked. "We're fine." Siwon said. "That bastard Yoolim took them away! I bet it's Inyoung-sshi's orders!" Kyuhyun angrily said. In the lab, the other four are thrown in back. "You must follow Inyoung's orders from now onwards!" Yoolim angrily said as he left the lab for a lunch. 

"I can't take it anymore! We have to find Leeteuk-hyung!" Donghae said. "But we're trapped in our lab!" Eunhyuk said as both brown and blue rangers wanting to start their arguments as Ryewook stopped them. "Shut up! This isn't going to work. If Leeteuk was still with us, none of this would have happened." the purple ranger said. "You're right. It's not just Leeteuk-hyung who has changed a bit, we changed too." the younger male said.

Heechul realized everything as he nearly broke down in tears. "Heechul, you're okay?" Eunhyuk asked. "No, everything I felt for Leeteuk-sshi is a lie..." the older male said. "Hyung, why would you said that? Everything is not a lie!" Donghae said. "Then explain to me why is this happening!" Heechul angrily screamed at the younger male. "Hyung..." Donghae said as he felt the atmosphere is even worse than they thought.

"Guys!" Mr Kim said as he nearly injured himself again. "Mr Kim!" the other three said as they went to their manager. "Did you contact Angel?" Eunhyuk asked. "He's not here." Mr Kim said. "What do you mean?" Ryeowook asked. "Polly killed Angel. For real!" the latter said. "But I thought she holds the dark crystal with her. Where did it go?" Donghae asked. "It's with her husband, Commander Rex. As for Leeteuk..." Mr Kim couldn't hold his tears back.

"Yah, Mr Kim! What about our leader-nim?!?!" Eunhyuk shouted. "He's planning to die with Vexhag. Tell me this isn't true, is it?" the manager said with tears. "Hyung... What has gotten into you?" Ryeowook said. "The other four should be own their way to confront Inyoung-sshi. In the meantime, you four go and find Leeteuk. Tell him, he's our friend and brother." Mr Kim said.

Leeteuk, on the other hand, is still fighting against Vexhag for not only killed his father with Slasher but almost exposing his real secret. "Get over yourself, Vexhag!" the white ranger said. "You're planning to die with me, aren't you?" the monster said. "I may or may not! I don't give a damn about this!" Leeteuk said as they summoned their horse while still continuning to fight against each other.

"Heechul, you're coming with us?" Donghae asked. The older male shooked his head as he is still nearly crushed by everything. "Who am I kidding? Yoolim's right. Everything we have a memory with Leeteuk-sshi, it was all a lie." Heechul said. "Hyu-" Eunhyuk wanted to scold but Ryeowook stopped him as he knew Heechul is even sadder than themselves. "Just take care of yourself, okay?" Donghae said as the trio ran off to find their leader by themselves while Heechul just stared at the empty crystal holder that have the white crystal in it causing him to scream instead. "LEETEUK-SSHI!!!!"

To be continued...