Episode 18

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the spaceship, Commander Rex is still drinking his sake since the other monsters are gone thanks to the rangers. Polly noticed her husband is being so drunken as she decided to get someone else to do the job to take the rangers' crystal instead.

In the museum, the team are doing their regular jobs as usual. However, Siwon notice that his younger brother tend to be late at times until he recevied a phone call. "Kyuhyun-ah, where the heck are you? Mr Kim will probably go and scold you." he said through the phone call. "Hyung, take it easy will you? My alarm didn't set me up though." Kyuhyun said as he rusheh into the cafe. "Next time, don't make me cover for you already, okay?" Siwon said as he saw his brother taking his tag name. "Yeah yeah, whatever." the younger male said.

"Guys, Mr Kim wants us to meet in the lab. Hurry!" Leeteuk said as the team went to their secret lab that their manager needs something. "A monster is out on the loose though." Mr Kim said as he told them about the monster. "That's okay, we can handle him, right?" Heechul said. "It's not that easy, hyung." Ryeowook said as Mr Kim told them the location where the monster is at. "We've got it. Let's go." Leeteuk said as the team grab their crystals to find the monster.

The team reached the specific location that Mr Kim have told them. "Okay, what kind of monster is that anyway?" Eunhyuk asked as Donghae responded back. "Uh... A Scissor type?". "I'm cutter! I do some stuff that you may never know about it though." Cutter said as Leeteuk think it is time for them to morph though. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their ranger suits as the minions were there to fight against them. The core five rangers managed to defeat the minions while Kyuhyun and Siwon went straight to Cutter. "Kyuyhun, use your gun immediately!" Siwon said as his younger brother was about to use his gun until Cutter cut Siwon's bond with Kyuhyun instead.

"Have fun fighting against each other..." Cutter said as he left them alone as they demorph instantly. "Hyung, did you let him escape?" Kyuhyun asked his brother only for the latter to push him on the floor instead. "Siwon, what's wrong with you?" Leeteuk asked as the main five demorph instant as well.

"You're just a one pathetic loser. You always need to rely on me instead." Siwon said as he left the team and his brother outside. "Hyung?..." Kyuhyun said as Ryeowook and Donghae helped him to get up. "There's something wrong with Siwon." Eunhyuk said. "Maybe he just had a bad day since Kyuhyun came in late." Heechul answered back. "No, Eunhyuk-sshi may sound true but we have suspect something wrong with Siwon." Leeteuk said as he let Donghae and Ryeowook go back to the museum while himself and the other two follow the green ranger.

Back in the museum, Donghae made a green tea for Kyuhyun as to let the younger male calm himself down. "My hyung would never scold me though." the younger male said as Ryeowook sat beside the maknae. "Has Siwon-sshi ever protect you before you both found the crystals?" he asked. Kyuhyun's eyes went into the ground as he reveal his most painful past that he kept it from his brother as well from the others.

Flashback:

An 8 years old Kyuhyun was carrying some books to get ready for his class when suddenly, he wasn't ready to get bullied by someone else. "Yah! Where's your money, brat?" the bullly said as the young Kyuhyun revealed that he doesn't bring any money.

"You fool! You're from the rich company that your daddy own, right? Give me the money!" the bully continued to tourment Kyuhyuyn, "I DON'T HAVE IT!" Kyuhyun cried as the bully let his men bullied the young boy. Fortunately, a 10 years old Siwon managed to find his younger brother causing the bullies to run away from him.

"Hyung..." Kyuhyun cried as he cling into him. "I'm sorry I didn't protect you, Kyu. I promised I will never let them hurt you again." the older male said. "Can you also make a promise that you won't hurt me at all?" the younger male said. "I promised." Siwon said as he hugged the latter for comfort.

"That's why you rely on Siwon the most." Donghae said as Kyuhyun almost wanting to cry as Ryeowook try to comfort him while Donghae knew about the monster's spell on Siwon. Meanwhile, Heechul and Eunhyuk went the other side of the park that they need to fins their friend. However, they saw Cutter right in front of them instead.

"You!" Eunhyuk said. "What do you think of my spell that makes your green friend hurt his brother?" the monster said. "What you did is unforgivable! Change Standby!" Heechul took out his golbal power-up as Eunhyuk followed him. "Roger!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"Mythical Change!" both morph into their ranger suits as they fight against Cutter. Leeteuk, on the other hand, is still trying to find Siwon until he saw a green beam which is right in front of his eyes. "So, you want me to reconcile my brother isn't it? Well, he need to start being independent." Siwon smirked as Leeeteuk knew Eunhyuk was right. "Listen to me! You protect your brother since you both found the crystal. I really don't want to hurt you and I really don't want to fight you." Leeteuk explained as Siwon waving his finger at him.

"Siblings grow apart. That's what matters to me. Change Standby!" Siwon said as he put his global power-up into his glove.

"GREENN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Henge!" he morphed into a darker shade of green instead of lighter shade. "Siwon! I'm serious! I don't want to fight you as well hurting your brother!" Leeteuk said as he had no choice but to fight him as his civilian form so that Heechul and Eunhyuk can hold Cutter off.

In the museum, Kyuhyun continued to cry for his brother as Ryeowook continued to comfort the younger male. Donghae suddenly knew what's going on about Siwon. "Eunhyuk did mention that Cutter can cut anyone's bond and cause two people arguging or drift apart." the older male explained as both younger males looked up at him. "What do you mean?" Kyuhyun asked. "That monster must have cut Siwon's bond with you. Or in this case..." "Siwon's point of view! Kyuhyun, you have to convince your hyung to wear off the spell." Ryewook said. "That bastard! He will pay for making my brother turning against me!" Kyuhyun said as they grabbed their crystals as ran off.

At the same time, Heechul and Eunhyuk are unable to hold up against Cutter as the latter was about to cut both rangers' bond until he saw a kick from one of their friend. "Donghae! Ryeowook!" Eunhyuk said as both younger males smiled at them. "Are you guys okay?" Donghae asked. "Yeah, that monster is way too strong." Heechul said. "Where's Kyuhyun?" Eunhyuk asked. "We let him to get the spell off from Siwon-sshi!" Donghae said as both him and Ryeowook took out their global power-up.

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!:

"Mythical Change!" they morphed into the respective ranger suits as they against Cutter alongside with their hyungs. Kyuyhun ran to find his brother to get the spell off until he saw Leeteuk fighting against Siwon. "Leeteuk-sshi! Stop fighting against my brother!" the younger male said as both male stopped.

"Kyuhyun-ah, how many times do I have to tell you? You don't need me to protect you. You're on your own." Siwon said. "You don't understand! That's just Cutter's spell fool you. The real you I know would sometimes cover up my work as well protect me from the bullies." Kyuhyun cried out.

Leeteuk decided to step back away from them as he knew Kyuhyun would broke the spell. "Those wore the old times. Grow up!" the older male said making the younger male to hug him that tight while the older male was surprised as well. "Please, come back to us. Come back to me..." Kyuhyun said while crying causing the spell to disappear on Siwon as well his bond with Kyuhyun is restored.

"Kyuhyunnie, I'm so sorry. I really don't want to hurt the others as well hurting our friends. Can you please forgive me though?" the older male said as the younger male nodded while both are embracing the hug. Leeteuk was smiling as he knew the brothers' separation would be unbreakable until his glove was glowing. "Hyung, we need your help! Immediately!" Ryeowook said through the glove. "We're on our way. Siwon. Kyuhyun. We have to go. Right now!" Leeteuk command as both brothers agree with their leader.

The other four rangers are still being beaten by Cutter despite their best efforts. "Well, looks like the rangers aren't strong enough to defeat a monster like me. Say goodbye to your bonds, rangers!" Cutter said as Heechul covered the other three rangers until they hear a tiger sound in it's claw mode.

They realized it was Leeteuk with the brothers helped them. "Yes!" Donghae said he knew Kyuhyun would help to brake the Cutter's spell. "What? How did you get rid of my spell?" Cutter asked. "Pretty Simple. Never, ever brake a siblings' bond!" Siwon said in his badass tone. "Change Standby!" Siwon command this time. "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"RED LION!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their ranger suits as they stand with their teammates.

"Element of Snow! White Tiger Ranger!"

"Element of Wind! Pink Phoenix Ranger!"

"Element of Earth! Brown Gorilla Ranger!"

"Element of Water! Blue Dragon Ranger!"

"Element of Fire! Purple Pegasus Ranger!"

"Element of Light! Red Lion Ranger!"

"Element of Thunder! Green Eagle Ranger!"

"From the heaven gave us powers, we're hear to stop evils from destroying the earth! Power Rangers... SJ FORCE!" the main team done their roll call as Cutter released the minions as they fight against them. While the main five fight against the minions, both Kyuhyun and Siwon slash against Cutter for braking the bonds between them. "I thought my spell would make one of you hate one another so I could get your crystals!" Cutter said as both brothers say something else. "Don ever try to brake our sibling's bond!" as they managed to make Cutter a final blow.

Their celebration were short-lived as Cutter is grown into a giant size. The team later called their zords to form a megazord. They managed to beat the monster first but Cutter managed to cut some of their attacks.

"Dang! Why are his cuts are way more powerful than us?" Heechul said as Kyuhyun has another brilliant idea. "Hung, can you fly us up there?" he said as the others were surprised about the idea. "Whatever you said bro." Siwon answered back with a confusion face as the megazord is flying up to manage to find the weak point.

"NO!" Cutter said as he was already defeated by the team. The others cheered as they have already defeat another monster while Siwon hugged his younger brother as a thank you gift. 

Back in the spaceship, Commander Rex is still mad at Slasher since he couldn't get a single crystal from the rangers. However, Polly smirked at them so secret that she actually may have a mysterious crystal that is not part of the main seven crystals. 

Back in the museum, Kyuhyun and Siwon are doing their regular jobs as usual until the younger male was surprised about a new video game. "Hyung... Is that for me?" he asked. Siwon nodded and said "Since you did rescue me, I thought I wanted to give you a better treatment. And I am sorry for saying so much mean things to you." the older male said as the younger male hugged him as part of him already forgive him. "Doesn't matter. As long you have managed the yourself. While also, protecting me too." Kyuhyun said as he and Siwon giggled before they realized their teammates wanted to play Kyuhyun's video game. 

To be continued...