Episode 44

Power Rangers SJ Force

"In the lab, Yesung and Sungmin are helping Mr Kim about the upgrading the global power-up until they heard footsteps from the others. "Angel! Tell us this isn't the truth, is it?!?!?" Heechul angrily asked. "What are you guys talking about?" Mr Kim asked them back. "Some female person just took Leeteuk's global power-up and morph into a white ranger like him." Eunhyuk said.

Soon, Donghae realized something even worse in their current situation. "Isn't Leeteuk-hyung, a ploy for that female ranger?" he said. "Donghae! How could you even say that? Leeteuk is still our leader and that is all!" Siwon said as he hoped his boyfriend isn't kidding. "I'm sorry. What he said is the truth. Is Inyoung coming down here now?" Angel said. The others nodded while Yesung and Sungmin didn't know anything.

Leeteuk is on the bed as he needs to recover his wounds from the bullets. Inyoung came into the lab as everyone sat down in front of her. Her guardian came in later as he explains everything to the main rangers.

"Inyoung is the older sister of Jungsoo. She was supposed to find the white crystal as the true heir of their father." "Wait a minute, Leeteuk did mention to me when I first met him after finding that crystal, he had his umma and his noona. You're his noona?" Heechul asked in confusion.

Inyoung nodded as she let her guardian explain even further. "Their father is actually a guardian meaning he is not 100% human. That is until he married a human and this is what we have so far." "So, Leeteuk-hyung is half human?" Ryeowook asked.

"Yes. Both Inyoung and Jungsoo are half human. Inyoung was about to go out to find the white crystal until she got sick easily. So, she let Jungsoo find the white crystal for her and is supposed to bring it back until all of this happened because of you guys didn't let him go back and-" "Yoolim, just shut up." Inyoung said.

"Okay madam." Yoolim said. "Anyway, I need you guys to help me to fight against Commander Rex and his dark crystal. That is all I can ask." Inyoung said. Everyone including Mr Kim is deliberately confused about Leeteuk's family background.

"I won't do it!" Kyuhyun angrily said. "To say following you to destroy the dark crystal and Commander Rex, I'm okay with it. But the person who I rather follow is Leeteuk-hyung. That's my final words!" the youngest male explained.

"We agree with him! That doesn't change anything at all just because Inyoung-sshi just barges in without letting us know." Heechul said as the others nodded. "SILENCE!" Yoolim said as the others have to keep their mouth shut. Soon, Yoolimn came in with three auxiliary zords. "Inyoung-sshi, look at these. The Armadillo zord is clean and perfect. The Squid zord is looking good as new and oh... a Falcon zord, that's interesting. Found it in the mud?" Yoolim said with a smirk.

"Excuse us?!?!? Donghae made that Falcon zord by himself! That's nothing wrong with it!" Yesung angrily said with more cursing words as Sungmin tried to hold him. "Yesung-hyung! It's okay. Just let him said that." Donghae said as he knew Yesung is trying to let them know he is the one who builds the Falcon zord.

"And who the hell you two are? Oh wait, I remember. You two are just regular ninjas who deliver the pathetic news about Commander Rex's activities. Get the hell out of the lab." Yoolim said. This time, Sungmin gives more cursing words than Yesung. "That's it!" he shouted as he let his mini shurikens at Yoolim. "Yeah! That's my boyfriend!" Eunhyuk said until Inyoung stopped one of the mini shuriken.

"You heard what he had just said?" Inyoung said in a more stricter voice. As Yesung and Sungmin were about to leave the lab, Leeteuk appeared to tell the team about the truth. "Hyung! Leeteuk-sshi!" the team said as they ran to him until they noticed that he bend down as in more apologetic way.

"Hyung?..." Siwon asked. "I have to say this or otherwise, I have no choice. I'm sorry for lying to you guys throughout all this time." Leeteuk said. "But you're still our leader. We have to follow you!" Heechul said. "I'm not your true leader. Just follow my noona-sshi and destroy the dark crystal and Commander Rex." Leeteuk said as he went to Mr Kim to give up his white crystal and his global power-up. "Thanks for everything, Mr Kim." he said as he left the lab.

"Leeteuk-sshi!" Yesung and Sungmin said as they ran to catch him up. "Are you guys the one who got the remaining six crystals?" Yoolim asked. The team let their crystals fly to them and show their color-coded crystals. "Excellent! You are the exact number of rangers Inyoung need." Yoolim said. 

"Except I need these four instead and the other two get out. You're no longer rangers." the rude guardian said to Kyuhyun and Siwon. "Yah! You don't throw our teammates! You bastard!" Heechul angrily said as he started to punch Yoolim. "Stop! I made those decisions. Yoolim just does it as I said earlier." Inyoung said.

"Siwonnie!" Donghae cried as the two brothers are leaving the lab soon. "Donghae, I promised you. I will come back to you and the others." Siwon said to his boyfriend. "But-" "Just do it for my sake okay? I promise I will come back." the green ranger said as he kissed Donghae on the forehead and the younger male is crying.

"Kyu?" Ryeowook asked. "I'm sorry Wookie but if you're leaving 'her', I welcome you. Goodbye Wookie." Kyuhyun said as he hugged Ryeowook as some sort of goodbye before tears start to fall on both younger males' cheeks. "Why did you do that to them you psycho?!?!" Eunhyuk angrily said as he never thought they have lost their two fellow rangers and only leaving the original four with Inyoung.

Just then, they heard a signal where many minions are killing the citizens as part of Commander Rex. "Just follow my orders, please?" Inyoung said despite her rude surroundings as the boys have no choice but to follow her as part of Leeteuk's wish. At the main city, the citizens are crying for help until white claws coming from Inyoung.

"Stop right there, minions!" the female leader said as the boys are standing right beside her. She took out the white global power-up as the rest took out their respective global power-up. "Change Standby!" she commands. "Roger!" they answered back.

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHEONIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"Mythical Change!" they morphed into their ranger suits.

"Element of Snow! White Tiger Ranger!"

"Element of Wind! Pink Pheonix Ranger!"

"Element of Earth! Brown Gorilla Ranger!"

"Element of Water! Blue Dragon Ranger!"

"Element of Fire! Purple Pegasus Ranger!"

"From the heaven gave us powers, we're here to stop evils from destroying the earth! Power Rangers... SJ FORCE!" they finished their roll call as they start to fight against the minions while Inyoung slowly uses her sword to slash against them. However, during the midst of the battle, the main four are unable to process since they're not fighting with their original leader, Kyuhyun and Siwon.

"Leeteuk-sshi..." Heechul said quietly as he uses his pink daggers to kill the minions. Eunhyuk using his brown spear only for him after defeating them, he doesn't seem okay after all. Donghae uses his blue arrow to find the aim at the minions but his thoughts are not only Kyuhyun and Siwon leaving the team but also Leeteuk as well. Ryeowook let his purple shuriken to kill the minions but just like the older males, his mind is also not in the right time.

Inyoung uses the attack that Leeteuk uses most often. "Tiger Saber Slash! Attack!" she said after ending the life of the minions. However, the minions appeared as giants and they formed into one complete monster. "Boys, let's form a megazord!" Inyoung said as the main four who are still in thoughts responded quickly as they use the original megazord with no auxiliary or Lion and Eagle zords.

"Find the weakpoint, destroy it!" Inyoung said as they quickly attack the monster with a bit of their strength. Soon, she told them to take out their current weapons and they have already destroyed the monster. "That's done." Inyoung said. Despite their victory with Inyoung, neither of them seems to be happy about it.

"It's true she is supposed to be the real white tiger ranger but the one who I trusted the most..." Eunhyuk thought due to his big loyalty to Leeteuk. "Hyung, did you really kept a secret from us when you first met us after finding the crystals?" Donghae thought as he begins to wonder if Leeteuk really did hide his secret. "I have to do it! Even if I hate her and her rude guardian but...." Heechul thought as he had lost his only true best friend. "Hyung... is still our leader!" Ryeowook thought that in his heart, Leeteuk will still be their leader.

At the evening time, Leeteuk is seen walking down on the street until he saw a paper plane that soon faded away in his thoughts. "So, my friendship with them is over?" he said as he looked up at the sky.

Back in the dorm, the team is in a depressed mood after their current situation seems to be a bit messed up. Donghae and Ryeowook looked at the happy couple as they wish they really want to spend more time with Siwon and Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk is unable to process due to how rude both Inyoung and Yoolim are. Heechul, who usually don't cry that often like the rest, ended up crying as everything seems lost hope to him.

The next day, Yesung and Sungmin are walking down until they saw Kyuhyun and Siwon sitting down on the bench. "Kyu! MaSi!" Sungmin yelled as the two brothers turned around to see them. "Guys? What are you doing?" Kyuhyun asked. "Don't ask us! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with the rest?" Yesung asked. "The rude guardian just throw us out despite we also find two crystals that are part of the main seven crystals." Siwon explained.

"What about the dark crystal plan? Shouldn't you guys figure that out before this happens?" Sungmin asked. "Well, if you're still in contact with them, the dark crystal is getting stronger instead." Yesung said. "WHAT?!?!?" both brothers asked.

"Our boss said the truth. I think Polly is even more manic than her husband. She's using it to either kill her husband or all of us and the citizens." Yesung said. "I think it's both but we have to warn our teammates." Siwon said as both brothers let the ninjas follow them until they saw Leeteuk who is standing and staring at the river.

"You guys go ahead. We'll talk to Leeteuk-sshi." Yesung said as the brothers agree and they ran off. "Leeteuk-sshi!" both ninjas shouted. "Yesung, Sungmin..." the older male answered back. "Leeteuk-sshi, the team still needs you. Eunhyuk called me all day and night that they still prefer you as their leader." Sungmin said. "They have to follow my older sister, that is all I can give my request to them." the latter answered back.

"Leeteuk-sshi, do you think you can just give up by saying that your current friends still need to follow your sister?" Yesung said. "They should. After all, I am nothing..." Leeteuk said as he kept staring at the river. "Whatever it is, don't ever disturb me again." the latter said as he walked away from Yesung and Sungmin.

As Kyuhyun and Siwon continue running to find the museum, they have encountered a new monster. "Seriously?" the younger brother said. "Try and stop me by my name of Misstopoo." Misstopoo said. "What kind of a monster name is that?" Siwon roasted him as Kyuhyun giggled. "Excuse me?!?!?" the monster answered back. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Henge!" the brothers morphed into their ranger suits as they continued to fight against him. Back in the training pot, the team is training to get themselves until they heard a signal. "We have to go!" Heechul said as the other three agreed. As they are about to take their crystals with Inyoung, they saw Yoolim talking to Mr Kim. "I'm sorry but you're fired." the rude guardian said. "What did he just said to Mr Kim?" Eunhyuk said as the team are now being confused by their manager being fired.

To be continued...