Episode 12

Power Rangers SJ Force

While walking away from the hospital (from previous episode), Leeteuk is still wandering in the streets all alone ever since Donghae and Ryeowook took a hit from Torna. He is at the traffic man light as he stopped for a while as he was about to fall into a deep depression sooner or later. "Why do I always feel empty? Was it because of my ancestor sacrifice himself to protect his comrades?" he thought to himself as he noticed the red man turned to green man and he continued to walk away.

Mr Kim decided to stop finding Leeteuk for now since he needed to rest for tomorrow's event. Slowly returning back to his house, he silently pray to a God hoping he would find some answers. "God, please... please let Leeteuk come back to his team. Please let him be safe from any danger." he thought to himself as he lay down on his bed to get some rest.

The next day, Heechul and Eunhyuk went to visit the younger members who are still recovering from their injuries. "Yo!" Heechul waved as both Donghae and Ryeowook smiled at them. "Hyungs! You're here!" Ryeowook said as he was about to stand up to hug them only to realized that his leg is still injured from the yesterday battle.

"It's okay, I'll hug you instead." Eunhyuk said as he wrap his arms around the youngest member. "I brought you some food that will heal you guys faster so that we can defeat Torna once and for all." Heechul said as he place the food on both Donghae's and Ryeowook's table.

"Speaking of that monster, where's Leeteuk-sshi?" Donghae asked as both older members looked at each other with a concern eyes. "We don't know where is he. All we can hope is that he will be safe from any harm." Eunhyuk said as both of them walk away while Donghae opended up the food cover and smell it. "Ew..." he said softly as Ryeowook just happend to take a bit and eat it as usual.

In the museum, Heechul and Eunhyuk were gettting ready to work when they saw Mr Kim looking so tired. "Manager-hyung, are you okay?" Eunhyuk asked as he knew things haven't been gone smoothly for them since Torna incident and Leeteuk's disappearance. "I'm fine though. Besides, you two are okay? Without Donghae or Ryeowook being there with you?" Mr Kim answered and asked back.

"We got a few hours to do our morning shift. Then, we have decided to visit them in the afternoon." Heechul said as the atmosphere is tensed. "I understand. Anyway, let's get to work shall we?" Mr Kim said as both older members nodded instead and went to straight to work as usual.

In the spaceship, Polly is sharpening her own sword since she wanted to kill off the rangers by herself but her husband prevented her from doing that. "Torna..." she called his name as he came out from his . "Yes my lady, what is it?" he asked her. "There was someone else that came in your way when you were about to kill the white ranger off, right?" Polly asked him in a harsh tone.

"It's that mysterious person who is an assassin named Darma. He wanted to battle against one of the rangers but he knew there isn't any time." he explained. "Well then, you can go and take their crystals since Commander Rex is still sleeping from his sake." Polly said as Slasher overheard their conversation.

In the hospital (in the afternoon), Heechul and Eunhyuk were on their way to visit Donghae and Ryeowook again since they still need them to recover. "Eunhyuk, stop for a while. What are we even doing with our lives right now? Our leader is gone, Donghae and Ryeowook are very badly injured and are still recovering it and the two of us? How?" Heechul asked as he really wanted to end things quickly as the younger male went to him instead.

"Hey, remember what Leeteuk said it to you? If he's not here, he trust you to be our second in command." the latter said. "True, but if I were him, I would definitely finish Torna instead." Heechul said as he started to feel anger at himself. Eunhyuk slapped the latter as part of scolding him.

"Bapo! You really want to give up yourself and your crystal? The crystals bonded us for a specfic reasons. Donghae and Ryeowook protect Leeteuk-hyung for the sake of the humanity and just so we can find the other two crystals after they recovered." Eunhyuk finally let out his inner feelings that Heechul was surprised by the younger male's confession.

Unbeknowst to them, Donghae and Ryeowook overheard their conversation despite being a bit far from them. "Leeteuk would have done the same thing if he was in our place. We just need him to be alone for a while before things can go back to normal." Eunhyuk said as Heechul nodded his head with his understanding.

Somewhere else that is not the usual park, Leeteuk just stare at the busy road since he didn't want anything to be bad happend to him. "Appa, please forgive me for being a coward." he thought to himself and he slowly continue walking again. He sat down on the bench to relax his mind for a while until he noticed a little boy was crying something.

"Hey there little guy, is there something wrong?" he asked in his gentle voice. "I'm lost. I don't know where's umma!" the latter said as Leeteuk wanting to be alone for a while but he decided to help the little boy for now. "Don't worry. This ahjusshi will help you instead. Okay?" he said as the boy nodded himself.

Searching high and low just to find the little boy's mother, he heard a woman shouting. "Hyoryo! Hyoryo!" she cried as he thought that's the little boy's name. "Excuse me, are you looking for you son?" Leeteuk asked. "Yes, did you found him?" she asked as Leeteuk let the little boy come to him.

"Is this your mother?" he asked him as the little one nodded. "Hyoryo! Thank god you're okay! Thank you very much... um..." she asked as she hugged her son. "Leeteuk. I gotta go though." the latter said as he wanted to walk away until he heard her voice. "Would you like to stay for a night? You look lost though." Hyoryo's mother asked. "Let uncle stay!" the little boy said as Leeteuk thought that he would be intruding their house.

"I would love too but I think I have found my own home." he said as he apologized to them. "Then, promise us that you will visit us soon." Hyoryo's mother said. "I will uh..." he wanted to know the mother's name. "Kang Sora." she said. "Sora? That's sound very Japanese name to me." he said as he waved at them goodbye.

Back in the museum, Heechul and Eunhyuk are still working their jobs as they are still hoping that the younger members would recover from the hospital. "What about Leeteuk-sshi?" Heechul asked as he hoped the latter is safe. "I don't know man. As soon we defeat Torna, we will find Leeteuk and get him answer us instead." Eunhyuk answered back as their glove gives them signal instead. "Mr Kim?" both asked.

"Torna is back as he attacking more cities." the latter said as they heard footsteps. "Donghae? Ryeowook?" Heechul asked as the younger members left the hospital. "The nurses discharge us despite we are still in bandages." Donghae answered back as Mr Kim decided to explain to them about Leeteuk.

"The reason why Leeteuk is like that is because his father died of Slasher's attacks. He hoped he would get revenge for him. Thus, that explains why he didn't want you guys to get injured instead." he said as the others already understood his current situation. "We need to stop Torna for now. Let's go!" Heechul command as the other three nodded and left the museum.

Leeteuk kept walking around as he still need to some answers about his current situation. However, he heard screaming from the civilians as he ran towards them. "Where are you white ranger?!?!?" Torna shouted as the other civilians are already frightened by him. Hyoryo saw his mother being chocked by one of the minion as he try to push him. "Let go of my umma. Let her go!" he cried as the minion was about to slash him down but Leeteuk send him a kick in the stomach. "Run!" he said as Sora and her son run for their life.

"It's time for you to die! Minions, attack him!" Torna said as the minions ran towards Leeteuk as he fight hand-to-hand combat as he decided to morph later. He saw the first group of the minions as he used his snow powers to freeze them instead. He took out his sword out of nowhere to slash them. Just then, he is outnumbered by them until he heard someone shouting his name.

"LEETEUK-HYUNG!" Heechul shouted as he noticed the other four were running towards him to help him. The other four also have decided not to morph for a while as they took out some minions by their swords/guns.

"Hyung, I know I maybe a weirdo or rude to you but that doesn't mean I ditched you. You thought me on how to be a second in command to others. Just let go of your personal feelings, first!" Heechul explained his actual truth as he use his wind powers to blow them away. "Heechul-sshi..." Leeteuk said his name.

"I may not know you in the beginning but I have already respected you the most. I know you want to avenge your's father death but for now, work with us, will you?" Eunhyuk finally explained as he kicked one of the minion's nuts and using his earth powers to knock them out. "Eunhyuk-ah..." the latter continued saying their names.

"If you didn't come to me and Ryeowook in the beginning, my life would have been different already. Plus, if you didn't lead us already, who can I trust right now?!?!?" Donghae bursted out in anger as he let his water powers to splash them off. "Donghae-sshi..." Leeteuk continued to mutter their names.

"Hyung, please... JUST DON'T DIE!" Ryeowook only pleaded him as he use his fire powers to get burn the mininos. "Ryeowook-ah..." Leeteuk finally said all of their names ad he let his eyes close to remember what his father said to him as a child before.

Flashback:

"Leeteuk-sshi, I know the world may be hard on you but please, you don't need to do everything by yourself. Sometimes, you need to let your friends help you and you can work together as a team." Leeteuk's father said as he let the paper airplane fly towards the sky as young Leeteuk ran to the paper plane. "Now, fly my angel!" he shouted.

Leeteuk use his might to knock out all of the minions as the other four dodged in cover. "If you're done with your stupid speeches, why don't you guys morph instead?" Torna said as he started to get annoyed by them. "We'll show why you're the stupid one!" Leeteuk said as the other four came to Leeteuk, standing in their own positions as they are about to morph for now. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"Mythical Change!" they turned into their ranger suits.

"Element of Snow! White Tiger Ranger!"

"Element of Wind! Pink Phoenix Ranger!"

"Element of Earth! Brown Gorilla!"

"Element of Water! Blue Dragon!"

"Element of Fire! Purple Pegasus!"

"From the heaven gave us powers, we're here to stop evils from destroying the earth! Power Rangers... SJ FORCE!" the main team finished their roll call. "I am starting to attack all of you!" Torna said as the main team attack the monster to find his weak spot. Fortunately, they have managed to defeat him as thye have already found his weak spot.

"Follow my plan!" Leeteuk said as the others agree as Torna decided to use his lighting attacks on them but they have managed to shield themselves and Leeteuk as Torna was shocked about it. "But why? That's impossible!" he asked as the team use their final attack on him that cost him to die on his first life.

"You think this is over?" Torna said as he wanted to kill them quickly as the team called their zords to form a megazord. However, Torna is a bit strong that they need to devise a plan. "Damn it! How are we going to get killed?" Heechul angrily asked.

"Hyung, to be honest, I have an idea though. What if we use our element powers into our zords?" Ryeowook said as the others thought it is a good idea. "Well then, show us Ryeowook-sshi." Leeteuk said as they allow their megazord to earn element powers. "It's time for you to be finished!" the team said as their element powers are already killed Torna.

Back in the lab, the boys put back their crystals in the holder as they saw Mr Kim running towards them. "Leeteuk! Guys!" he said as he hugged them as a welcome part. "Mr Kim..." Leeteuk said as he bowed down while the others were surprise about it. "Please forgive me. Guys, please forgive me as well. Just hit me, will you?" Leeteuk said as he tried to hit himself in the head as the others have already accept his apology including Mr Kim.

"Well, you three boys need to finish your treatment and there is a personal bath tubs for you guys in the hidden room." Mr Kim said as the boys were shocked to hear this news. "Personal bath tubs? We're in!" they said as they all rushed to take some bath after a long day as the situation is now normal instead of tensed.

To be continued...